When will Havoc be out again?

Goat

Awards
I read it was supposed to be hitting e-shelves yesterday but still no sign of it today here or anywhere else.

Can we get some updates?

I got a few other things I am waiting to lump in with the order, so I would really like to know. Thanks.1!!ONE

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Last I was told, it should be back in a couple of weeks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I had heard the same here, but that was back in December...things could have changed since then.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/82247-havoc.html#post1148552
We placed a final order for raws...yes, from the same supplier. It takes them a while, with the stringent QC controls in place, to knock out the material...so they have been shipping it as it comes out.

the next delivery is slated for this week, which means finished product should be delivered to all retailers by the following Friday (around the 10th.)
EDIT:...later in the same thread (posted 1-10) :( :

More should be available at the planet in about a week or so guys, so keep checking back. :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I apologise for the confusing information, there are contingencies which can delay production and distribution, but I was informed by Matt/dsade five days ago that:

"Should be in stock not next week, but week after."

Thanks for being so patient with us, we really are trying to get them out to you guys ASAP.

Goat

Awards
I apologise for the confusing information, there are contingencies which can delay production and distribution, but I was informed by Matt/dsade five days ago that:

"Should be in stock not next week, but week after."

Thanks for being so patient with us, we really are trying to get them out to you guys ASAP.
Cheers!

Thanks for the update. Thats good news.:bb2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The RPN elves are working very hard at getting out the havoc, but them damn gremlins are at it again. It should be along sometime within the next few weeks guys so keep checking back at the planet. We thank you all for your extended patience.....just think about these poor elves....and a few trolls haha :D