Low dose of Havoc?

B

Badhabitz

Awards
I have small case of gyno in right nip. Would like to run a low dose of Havoc @ 10 mg a day, 2-4 weeks? Can I cycle this with Furazadrol, Drive, and Rpm? Do I need a post cycle therapy? What would be a good post cycle therapy with OTC products? Any other ideas?
I am 4 weeks into the Anabolic Diet. Any other supplements I should use?

Goals:
1) Cut fat to 10% bf and gain muscle in arms, shoulders, and calves. While maintaining muscle in chest, back, and quads.
2) Increase strength, endurance, and flexibility.

31 years of age.
6'2"
250 lbs
20% bf
15 years lifting
Post prosteroid experience - 1ad, sns products, and legal gear products.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have small case of gyno in right nip. Would like to run a low dose of Havoc @ 10 mg a day, 2-4 weeks? Can I cycle this with Furazadrol, Drive, and Rpm? Do I need a post cycle therapy? What would be a good post cycle therapy with OTC products? Any other ideas?
I am 4 weeks into the Anabolic Diet. Any other supplements I should use?

Goals:
1) Cut fat to 10% bf and gain muscle in arms, shoulders, and calves. While maintaining muscle in chest, back, and quads.
2) Increase strength, endurance, and flexibility.

31 years of age.
6'2"
250 lbs
20% bf
15 years lifting
Post prosteroid experience - 1ad, sns products, and legal gear products.

Are you planning on running the havoc at 10mg/day to utilize its effects on gyno reduction?

B

Badhabitz

Awards
Yes, I didn't know if this was good ideal or bad ideal.

My first priority is fat loss.

I am starting a 10 week workout and calorie reduction program next week.

I will be five weeks into the Anabolic diet.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I didn't know if this was good ideal or bad ideal.

My first priority is fat loss.

I am starting a 10 week workout and calorie reduction program next week.

I will be five weeks into the Anabolic diet.
I don't think it's a bad idea at all. I've personally never used furazadrol so i can't really comment on it. I regard to your havoc question i think it would be very good in the 10-20mg/day range for assisting you in gyno reduction.

B

Badhabitz

Awards
What about PCT? Do you think I am covered with the products that I will be taking?

Should I stop the Havoc after 2 weeks or 4?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about post cycle therapy? Do you think I am covered with the products that I will be taking?

Should I stop the Havoc after 2 weeks or 4?
Are you going to run the furazadrol in addition? Are you running a 4 week total cycle? If so i would run the havoc the whole 4 weeks. I would have a serm available for your post cycle therapy. While shutdown should be minimal at that dose(10-20mg/day), i would still encourage a solid post cycle therapy program with a Serm, A.I., natty test booster, and cortisol control be in place.