Flawless & Indented Scar

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Have any users reported success using Flawless for indented scars?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have any users reported success using Flawless for indented scars?
I haven't come across any thusfar. It would be interesting to get some feedback on this though. I'm just curious what you mean when you say indented scar, is there actual tissue loss to the area?

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I had a mole removed a few years ago and the resulting scar was an indentation in my skin. It basically looks like a very small scoop was taken out of my skin. It is not deep by any means but can create a slight shadow in some light.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a mole removed a few years ago and the resulting scar was an indentation in my skin. It basically looks like a very small scoop was taken out of my skin. It is not deep by any means but can create a slight shadow in some light.
If actual tissue loss is present due to situations such as chickenpox/measels scars, removal of a skin tag, mole, lipoma, or any other skin abnormality that factor will remain. However, if there is an actual discoloration/skin damage aspect to the area java lather and flawless can surely help you out. If that is the case, i strongly urge you to check them out and log your results for us. Do it for the sake of java lather/flawless science haha :D

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Tramua. I figured this much since all my research indicates I would either need dermabrasion or some sort of laser/light therapy...but I thought I'd ask anyways :)

I'll give it a whirl anyways and report what kind of changes I notice.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Tramua. I figured this much since all my research indicates I would either need dermabrasion or some sort of laser/light therapy...but I thought I'd ask anyways :)

No problem my friend. I'm very interested to see your results!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We would appreciate it. There is a slight chance that it could take the circular edges and "flatten" them out a little to ease the appearance. I hope it helps some for you. But you will be our first!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
We would appreciate it. There is a slight chance that it could take the circular edges and "flatten" them out a little to ease the appearance. I hope it helps some for you. But you will be our first!
My thoughts exactly. I think it would definatley help smooth the borders and blend it in better with the surrounding skin.