dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gut Health is fast becoming on of the most popular, and effective, supplements for overall health:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82372-gut-health.html

As an appreciation for all the support, and to help support Nutraplanet, for the month of January when you buy a bottle of GUT health you will receive a FREE bar of Java Lather (standard size.)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82377-java-lather.html

Thank you to all who continue to support RPN...2008 is poised to be better than 2007, and we aren't EVER going to stop.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gut Health is fast becoming on of the most popular, and effective, supplements for overall health:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82372-gut-health.html

As an appreciation for all the support, and to help support Nutraplanet, for the month of January when you buy a bottle of GUT health you will receive a FREE bar of Java Lather (standard size.)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82377-java-lather.html

Thank you to all who continue to support RPN...2008 is poised to be better than 2007, and we aren't EVER going to stop.
Now that's a deal indeed! Get on over to nutraplanet and get in on this great deal. All the benefits of Gut Health with some Java Lather goodness! :head:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
GUT Health is awesome man. I've only been on for 5 days. But this stuff has blown my mind. I feel SOOO much better all day long. I also feel like my body is absorbing nutrients far more efficient also...

Will be writing a full review at the end..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GUT Health is awesome man. I've only been on for 5 days. But this stuff has blown my mind. I feel SOOO much better all day long. I also feel like my body is absorbing nutrients far more efficient also...

Will be writing a full review at the end..
Great to heat BJ! Gut Health gives you so many overall health benefits indeed. Keep us updated with your progress.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BUMPERS...

Update...I have been fighting off this winter's sickness the past few days. Normally I would be miserable, and completely unable to function. This year (again, my first using GUT Health) the worst it has gotten is a persistent increase in mucous production, and some mild sinus congestion. GH is doing its job VERY well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMPERS...

Update...I have been fighting off this winter's sickness the past few days. Normally I would be miserable, and completely unable to function. This year (again, my first using GUT Health) the worst it has gotten is a persistent increase in mucous production, and some mild sinus congestion. GH is doing its job VERY well.
Another Gut Health success story! :squat:....kick that bug's a** matt haha!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is one hell of a sweetass deal! :head:

I've had both on my wish list for quite some time now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is one hell of a sweetass deal! :head:

I've had both on my wish list for quite some time now.
It is a great deal. Get on over to nutra and stock up :D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
just stated my gut health today....i have a notoriously upset stomach hopefully this helps as i am bumping up the protein next week and my gf already wants me to sleep on the floor with the dog:blink::twisted::icon_lol:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have money before the end of the month, so I'm gonna miss out on this deal. But, if all has gone well for the deal, then please do this again sometime!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE: Apparently they were unable to work out the computer bugs without totally jacking up stock.

Instead (and what has been posted) is the following:

Buy a bottle of GUT health and receive a JUMBO Java Lather bar for $3. Still a great deal in my book!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is java lather/flawless ok to use on the face?

Bout to order this up!.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is java lather/flawless ok to use on the face?

Bout to order this up!.
Absolutely....even people that are extremely sensitive on their face have been able to use the combo with great success.

There is also a log going on with a tester using it for acne control, with some good results.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
When should Gut health be taken? With food/empty stomach?

Very interested in starting this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Doesn't matter. It is enteric coated, so will travel into the small intestine before breaking down.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If you decide to give this a go make sure to let us know what your results were. I think you'll be very pleased with them as gut health provides many great overall health benefits. As matt said the enteric coated capsules prevent the stomach acid from destroying the substance in the digestive process so it can reach the small intestine intact and be better absorbed. Its in the small intestine where it primarily demonstrates its remarkable probiotic effects in re-establishing a healthy balance within the intestinal flora.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
If you decide to give this a go make sure to let us know what your results were. I think you'll be very pleased with them as gut health provides many great overall health benefits. As matt said the enteric coated capsules prevent the stomach acid from destroying the substance in the digestive process so it can reach the small intestine intact and be better absorbed. Its in the small intestine where it primarily demonstrates its remarkable probiotic effects in re-establishing a healthy balance within the intestinal flora.

I started taking it today, so I'll report back with anything I note.