• Java Lather Soap

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Gut Health

Votes: 17 10.2%
  • Slick Pleasures

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Zenquility

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I love them all!!...the only logical answer :)

Votes: 29 17.5%

• Total voters
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's just a quick little poll to see which RPN product you all like the best. So many good ones to choose from! :D

While i do love them all.....Havoc is my crown jewel of the bunch!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do I show favoritism towards all of my babies? The only logical choice...ALL.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OUta of everything ive tried ive loved. Really cant pick one. Love havoc for its easy keepable noticeable gains, java lather soap smells amazing and is great, and i love DCP as a fatburner. I remember testing it before it came out and was in love with it! Almost as much as im in love with Dsade...i mean...uhm...:blink:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looking jacked up, d!

can't choose among them.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm shocked........ DCP has no votes yet :jaw:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I love them all.
I love Clear Edge most of all, I wish to see it's return!
I love DCP.
And your bathroom products get me showering every day!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love them all.
I love Clear Edge most of all, I wish to see it's return!
I love DCP.
And your bathroom products get me showering every day!
Great to hear. As they say "Cleanliness is next to godliness." haha :D

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried Zenquility or Havoc... but DCP,Slick,Java.. are great..

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I've used DCP, Java Lather, Slick Pleasures, and Flawless. I voted for DCP, but it was not an easy decision. They're all great at what they are intended to do.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i jumped the gun and clicked gut health before I read the rest of the options..lol

Gut Health is amazing
DCP - amazing
Slick Pleasures, lots of fun, especially with Aspire
Java is awesome...
Maybe havoc someday, probly not though...heard great things though

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Gut Health just rocks. It really is a staple for me now after seeing and feeling the results.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gut Health just rocks. It really is a staple for me now after seeing and feeling the results.
Glad you're enjoying its amazing gastrointestinal effects and yielding great results. It's amazing at reducing the bloat and gas issues that protein powders can give you. A great product no doubt :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only product of theirs I have tried is Gut Health. It really didn't do much for me at all. Maybe at a higher dose it would have, but at the recommended it didn't really do much for me. If they made a biger bottle I may try it again sometime.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only product of theirs I have tried is Gut Health. It really didn't do much for me at all. Maybe at a higher dose it would have, but at the recommended it didn't really do much for me. If they made a biger bottle I may try it again sometime.
Do you normally have any gastrointestinal issues in general such as bloating, constipation, flatulence, indigestion, or lactose intolerance?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lactose intolerance + Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
I just finished a summary in the Gut Health sticky so check it out. It's possible you would require an increased dosage especially in the first 5 days to have a more aggressive initial approach at establishing a balanced intestinal flora. You may require 3 capsules/day for the first 5 days to gain the desired effects followed by the normal maintenance dose of 1 capsule/daily. The dosage used in Gut Health is the recommended dosage for most people in accomplishing its desired effects, however like all supplements/medications everyone will respond differently and may require slightly adjusted dosage patterns.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a summary in the Gut Health sticky so check it out. It's possible you would require an increased dosage especially in the first 5 days to have a more aggressive initial approach at establishing a balanced intestinal flora. You may require 3 capsules/day for the first 5 days to gain the desired effects followed by the normal maintenance dose of 1 capsule/daily. The dosage used in Gut Health is the recommended dosage for most people in accomplishing its desired effects, however like all supplements/medications everyone will respond differently and may require slightly adjusted dosage patterns.

Yeah thats why I want you to come out with maybe a 300 cap bottle or something. An "Economy Size".

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I had to vote for all. I've used java, dcp, and gut health. Needless to say, I am a fanboy. The next on my to-do list is actually restocking on gut health and trying out the flawless cream to see if that stacked with java gets rid of my stretch marks entirely.

Thank you for making all of these wonderful and diverse products.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to vote for all. I've used java, dcp, and gut health. Needless to say, I am a fanboy. The next on my to-do list is actually restocking on gut health and trying out the flawless cream to see if that stacked with java gets rid of my stretch marks entirely.

Thank you for making all of these wonderful and diverse products.
I think you will be very impressed with the therapuetic healing/lightening results you'll get from the java later/flawless stack on your stretch marks. Thanks for your continued support!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are Thermo-Glide and Atomic Meltdown?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are Thermo-Glide and Atomic Meltdown?
I thought it may be too early to put them in the mix :D. Don't worry though, we'll have more polls to demonstrate the love and support of RPN's goodness. I'm sure when thrive hits it will be an all around favorite.

I would like to encourage anyone who would like to demonstrate their approval of thermo-glide or atomic meltdown to at any point please post your vote anyway in the comments!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! :D

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I voted for DCP.
But have used Havoc, gut health and the java soap.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I would love to review Havoc if NP had it in stock.... I won't buy it anywhere else unless I get extremely desperate.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to review Havoc if NP had it in stock.... I won't buy it anywhere else unless I get extremely desperate.
I believe it should be back up shortly. Thank you for your patience......havoc literally flies off the shelves. :D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a tough call between Havoc and Javalather. It's hard to put one over the other considering the vast differences in application.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a tough call between Havoc and Javalather. It's hard to put one over the other considering the vast differences in application.
As long as you don't mix them up...though the Havoc Caps would have a pretty good exfoliating action.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe that slick pleasures hasn't received any favored love on poll yet. C'mon guys get your grove on and utilize slick pleasures into your game. It won't let you down..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't believe that slick pleasures hasn't received any favored love on poll yet. C'mon guys get your grove on and utilize slick pleasures into your game. It won't let you down..
Maybe nobody else on the board is having sex?

Why bother spending so much time and energy looking good for nothing?:stick:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

ive been using my religiously for the past 2 month matt, you dont need alot so ill think ill have this bottle forever....

Ill say it again too, the scent is soooooooooooooo much better then regular lubes!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lol, exactly. Valentine's day will be upon us shortly everyone........slick pleasures can help make that special day all the better. :thumbsup::chick:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, exactly. Valentine's day will be upon us shortly everyone........slick pleasures can help make that special day all the better. :thumbsup::chick:
MMmmm...I got the Alpha-Yohimbine sampe in today, and found a great study on sexuality. You are going to see something amazing from us soon.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMmmm...I got the Alpha-Yohimbine sampe in today, and found a great study on sexuality. You are going to see something amazing from us soon.
Sounds awesome man!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for some more votes. :squat::bb3:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
As long as you don't mix them up...though the Havoc Caps would have a pretty good exfoliating action.
Would the Java lather being ingested make you blow coffee smelling bubbles out your tailpipe?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would the Java lather being ingested make you blow coffee smelling bubbles out your tailpipe?
Yes.....it moonlights as a colonic lol :lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

No energy left. If I was having sex all the time, I wouldn't have the energy to work out.

Deegin

Awards
I'm going to have to go with Java lather as it's the best soap that I have ever used and it helped my severely dry skin in a short period of time.

Not to mention so far it's the only product that I've used from RPN unfortunately.. :ntome: please don't hurt me. :lol: I plan on changing that soon and picking up a few others.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to go with Java lather as it's the best soap that I have ever used and it helped my severely dry skin in a short period of time.

Not to mention so far it's the only product that I've used from RPN unfortunately.. :ntome: please don't hurt me. :lol: I plan on changing that soon and picking up a few others.
We'll let you slide THIS time...just remedy the situation ASAP!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I show no mercy.......RELEASE THE DOGS!! ;) Just kidding deegin. We encourage you to pick up MANY RPN products. :)

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I was going to vote for Havoc until tonight. First use of slick pleasures. My god this is so much better than a normal lube. Girlfriend loved it too. Will never go back to anything else. Really guys, you must try this to believe it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to vote for Havoc until tonight. First use of slick pleasures. My god this is so much better than a normal lube. Girlfriend loved it too. Will never go back to anything else. Really guys, you must try this to believe it.
At last........Slick Pleasures is no longer a virgin on the poll!!! Good man Jason! Matt and Christine this may deserve a free slick pleasures as a result ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote