Thrive

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
This sounds PERFECT for the training I am about to embark on. Any ideas for when its coming out?

I'm jonesing for some thrive....:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I'll bump this. I'm looking forward to this as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're looking to release the beta through Nutra sometime within the next 2 weeks.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
im lazy, thrive?..link..lol
perfect....i believe NP designed thrive for the lazy.

no more opening a dozen + bottles of bulk supplies to get your post workout shake ready.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
perfect....i believe NP designed thrive for the lazy.

no more opening a dozen + bottles of bulk supplies to get your post workout shake ready.
I designed THRIVE for RPN, actually....but since we can't find a decent flavoring company (as well as doing something cool as a "thank you" to all the NP customers) I went ahead and offered to them in bulk.

Just a few logistical difficulties to get through, but yeah - opening up 10 bottles and making a drink everytime gets old. This will be a good compromise between bulk pricing and finished, flavored product.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I designed THRIVE for RPN, actually....but since we can't find a decent flavoring company (as well as doing something cool as a "thank you" to all the NP customers) I went ahead and offered to them in bulk.

Just a few logistical difficulties to get through, but yeah - opening up 10 bottles and making a drink everytime gets old. This will be a good compromise between bulk pricing and finished, flavored product.
Very cool matt. The ingredients are absolutely top notch and mixing it every day in bulk gets to be a pain in the ass.

Edit - DAMN dsade, you are looking huge in your avy.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're looking to release the beta through Nutra sometime within the next 2 weeks.
Awesome, looking forward to adding this into my winter bulker that i'm planning in the coming months.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Would love a version w/glycerol rather than super-carb.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...our BIG convention/show is over and this gives us a small window of breathing room.

I have an appointment to finalize details with Darren and get this THRIVE out ASAP.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Ok...our BIG convention/show is over and this gives us a small window of breathing room.

I have an appointment to finalize details with Darren and get this THRIVE out ASAP.
YES! I can't wait.:box::box::box:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome :thumbsup:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i just happen to be running low on my bulk powders, and use all of these regularly except the carnitine :) so i cant wait for this product. awesome to hear it will be made cGMP too. do you think it'll be flavored, or no?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I am now watching this thread like a hawk. Sounds like some amazing stuff.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We should be getting closer to its release now......it will more than worth the wait. :D

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
THE PROVERBIAL BUMP

Hit me with some good news dsade...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i just happen to be running low on my bulk powders, and use all of these regularly except the carnitine :) so i cant wait for this product. awesome to hear it will be made cGMP too. do you think it'll be flavored, or no?
We are trying to get it flavored but so far the flavoring co's have failed at good taste:)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
We are trying to get it flavored but so far the flavoring co's have failed at good taste:)
You guys any closer to just releasing an unflavored beta, I am about to get xtend and Kwick Karb but I would love to try this instead, I have been waiting a while for this!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm so anxious to get my hands on some of this! Sounds like it'll be very affordable and effective. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, ladies and gentlemen...looks like THRIVE is going to be a GO here within the next 4 weeks.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Ok, ladies and gentlemen...looks like THRIVE is going to be a GO here within the next 4 weeks.
Once this comes out....I will thrive. Wow. Corny.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Corny? Waxy Maize? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
O my...I didn't think it could get any worse. But then...you came in.

Solid. I really can't wait for this.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, thank you.
I'll go buy some monohydrate at wal mart to hold me over.