Zenquility

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
made this one because I wanted it..lol

We took high quality sea salt and used the Java scent!!

Since I hit the gym hard I wanted a muscle relaxing soak to ease the massive pumps before bed Now this one is a 2-1 luxury as it also turns in to a bubble bath when it hits water. Its one of those items you guys can buy while your doing your supplement shopping and say see honey I was thinking of you when I placed this order Then you can sneak in and use it also!!

tattoopierced1

sweet.. now to only find a bathtub that I can fit in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

tattoopierced1

Olympic Sized Swimming Pool?
lol.. that'd do it. Now to just have one installed at the house. I hate not being able to soak sometimes in a tub after a long day. If I ever build a house, I'm going to have a tub that I can stretch out in and a shower head installed that I dont have to stoop under. anyone got any winning lotto numbers? ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol.. that'd do it. Now to just have one installed at the house. I hate not being able to soak sometimes in a tub after a long day. If I ever build a house, I'm going to have a tub that I can stretch out in and a shower head installed that I dont have to stoop under. anyone got any winning lotto numbers? ;)

If you do split it with me!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want some of that action!........errr the numbers :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife has taken my zenquility hostage. She told me to say we have a great product here and is very relaxing! She's now passed out cold after her zen bath, so i'd say its very effective at relaxation indeed.:D....good now i can play some guitar hero haha :twisted:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife has taken my zenquility hostage. She told me to say we have a great product here and is very relaxing! She's now passed out cold after her zen bath, so i'd say its very effective at relaxation indeed.:D....good now i can play some guitar hero haha :twisted:
Actually, feedback is unanimous on Zenquility. With the exception of Thermo-Glide, this is actually THE best incarnation of the JavaLique scent.

This is going to really be a hard product to convince the fitness/bodybuilder world to try out...but once they do they will be hooked.

Shipment was sent to a certain Superstore, but still awaiting NPs order.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol glad she likes it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, feedback is unanimous on Zenquility. With the exception of Thermo-Glide, this is actually THE best incarnation of the JavaLique scent.

This is going to really be a hard product to convince the fitness/bodybuilder world to try out...but once they do they will be hooked.

Shipment was sent to a certain Superstore, but still awaiting NPs order.
Agreed, it's good stuff. I think many would underestimate it initially, but like anything don't knock it untill you try it....and once you do you're hooked indeed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Solution Supplement Logs 21
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0