Flawless

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We want to enhance your flawlessness!

Flawless Stretchmark and Scar treatment Cream offers an innovative new approach to skincare. A Precise blend of imported exotic ingredients, which work together to rebuild heathy skin tissue, makes Flawless one of the most exciting skin treatments available.

Building on the massively successful Java Lather formula, Flawless has been expanded to greatly increase effectiveness and take advantage of the enhanced absorption of a leave-on cream.

Flawless contains:

Ingredients: Aqua, Shea Butter Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20,Cissus Quadrangularis,Green Coffee Bean Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamin, Propionyl-L Carnitine, Beta-Alanine, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Raspberry Ketones , Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Fragrance.

This is a VERY long lasting cream. 4 ounces should easily last 2 months. Dual packaging represents two marketing approaches - "Flawless" is going to be the main one here, while "Flawless Ink" will be marketed mainy into the Tattoo subculture.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
Personally I love the smell, but the opinion of those at work is I smell like curry after bathing, lavajava and flawless.

without the new manly coffee cosmetics ( :eek: ) I get comments smell quite good, I forgot my cologne thou so might have smelt different lol

maybe tone down the sweetness and up the coffee base notes?
oh, and I craved coffee cake all night in work! make a high protein snack food that tastes like flawless smells to me :D

seems a tiny bit runny, but soaks quickly without leaving much residue so shouldn't complain I guess. was thinking of putting it in the fridge to thicken it, would that be a good idea?

will post pictures of my tattoo healing using it after my next session, used tattoo goo last time so can compare.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can put it in the fridge if you want to. But its not necessary. Can't wait to see the tat pics!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting my flawless and java soap today!

I won't have pictures as my camera is so crap :( I'll be sure to let you guys know what the outcome is. my stretch marks arn't too bad. A few on my left bicep thats getting quite red. Also my arms are quite spotty. my gf says its from my tshirt rubbing.. i've been without java soap for about 2 months though so they've gotten spotty again!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Luck, Chub!

Kulper1

Awards
Does this need to be taken right after surgery to heal a scar? I assume about 15 years after a scar formed it won't help?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this need to be taken right after surgery to
heal a scar? I assume about 15 years after a scar formed it won't help?
not necessarily. What you need is a reinjury stimulus, like vigorous exfoliation, to trigger the healing response - which is what Flawless amplifies.

I recommend the exfoliating action of Java LAther soap, but any kind of bath brush or loofah will work.

I have very old scars that are much improved.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What has changed between the original flawless formulation and the new reformulated version? My fiance has been using flawless on her upper back (scars from scratching excessively), and has had decent success in the months she's been using the product.

Do you happen to know if the Nutraplanet stock at this point is the original formula, or the reformulated product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What has changed between the original flawless formulation and the new reformulated version? My fiance has been using flawless on her upper back (scars from scratching excessively), and has had decent success in the months she's been using the product.

Do you happen to know if the Nutraplanet stock at this point is the original formula, or the reformulated product?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/114747-flawless-ultra-sneak-2.html#post1783184

Nutra should have nothing but the new stock, I believe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping for some feedback.

I have an opportunity to take the new formula into a ver large retailer....feedback is requested.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
dose it really get rid of stretch marks like in mi arms near mi arm pit uppper outer pec area

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive got some that I will start using religiously to give good feedback. I get strech marks pretty easily and I am not fat by any means....15%.....dsade you know ill give you the real deal.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Is it good to apply Flawless to areas-of-interest more than once a day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it good to apply Flawless to areas-of-interest more than once a day?
Once in the morning nd once at night would be ideal.

It will tingle pleasantly for around 15 minutes.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I'll add in that morning application.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are the jars I just ordered:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed, looking for some feedback too.

The wife has some baby scars, wondering if this will tone them down for her.

Mikey13

Awards
I just got some of this, already has the ginger and ginseng, I am assuming you didn't make an "ultra" I got this with the xmas baskets.
Which by the way Matt, I never did write and thank you for them. So, THANKS!!

My questions is will this stain my clothes? I only put on in the evening bc I am afraid the brown tint of the cream will stain all my clothes...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My questions is will this stain my clothes? I only put on in the evening bc I am afraid the brown tint of the cream will stain all my clothes...
No, it doesn't stain clothes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I hope detergent does the job, my white undershirt from yesterday is now brown... ho hum
How much are you using?

For flawless to be effective, you use very little and rub it in until it is well absorbed (30-45 seconds). There should be no residue at all.

Mikey13

Awards
How much are you using?

For flawless to be effective, you use very little and rub it in until it is well absorbed (30-45 seconds). There should be no residue at all.
I didn't think I was using too much, but I will try using less. I have skin that is more oily so lotions don't always rub in and dry/absorb well on me. I will try letting it "dry" longer prior to getting dressed and maybe use the hair drier to "dry" my skin before and after :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I hope detergent does the job, my white undershirt from yesterday is now brown... ho hum
I've never had Flawless stain my clothes. On the other hand, if I have on Eviscerate and I train and end up sweating, then THAT gets on my clothes.