Gut Health - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Gut Health

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks D, I just popped 2. Time to get off this Splash Diet...8 lbs in 3 days.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thanks D, I just popped 2. Time to get off this Splash Diet...8 lbs in 3 days.
    I feel for you...nothing more detrimental to both health and gains.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, not exactly the recomp I was looking for. This will be a mini review for Gut Health.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yeah, not exactly the recomp I was looking for. This will be a mini review for Gut Health.
    And actually one of Gut Health's VERY strong points. Looking forward to hearing your review.
  5. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

dsade or any one else- Im taking Garden of Life Probiotics for my Crohns Colitis. It has different strains then Gut Health, so my ? is, would it be ok to take GH with GoL or should i stop GoL? I did research for a answer but couldnt come down to a soild yes or no??? Just wondering if one will have an adverse affect on the other????
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Teg View Post
    dsade or any one else- Im taking Garden of Life Probiotics for my Crohns Colitis. It has different strains then Gut Health, so my ? is, would it be ok to take GH with GoL or should i stop GoL? I did research for a answer but couldnt come down to a soild yes or no??? Just wondering if one will have an adverse affect on the other????
    the problem with a massive combination of organisms is that, unless you choose the species carefully, they compete for enteric sites - and actually DECREASE both immune response and effectiveness.

Gut Health is studied for its effects on Crohn's/colitis/IBS and found to be extremely effective. Adding it in with another product, or blend, might either be ineffective or counter-effective.

If you are not pleased with the results you are getting from the GOL product, then I would try Gut Health by itself for 2 weeks.
  7. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    the problem with a massive combination of organisms is that, unless you choose the species carefully, they compete for enteric sites - and actually DECREASE both immune response and effectiveness.

Gut Health is studied for its effects on Crohn's/colitis/IBS and found to be extremely effective. Adding it in with another product, or blend, might either be ineffective or counter-effective.

If you are not pleased with the results you are getting from the GOL product, then I would try Gut Health by itself for 2 weeks.
    Ok then... Thats exactly what i was looking for! Ill stop GOL and give Gut Health a shot being thats its not only cheaper, but also has amazing reviews! Thanks So Much D! Its Much Appreciated!!!
  8. Elite Member

Ok then... Thats exactly what i was looking for! Ill stop GOL and give Gut Health a shot being thats its not only cheaper, but also has amazing reviews! Thanks So Much D! Its Much Appreciated!!!
    keep us updated please....good luck
  9. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    keep us updated please....good luck
    Will Do For Sure! I like supps that work and work well, especially when they are at such a good price! Shows me the integrity of the company and what there really striving for! Popped 2 last nite befor crashin out, and no signs of much difference yet. But i know itll take some time to really "feel" difference. So will report back in a week or so!
  10. Elite Member

Will Do For Sure! I like supps that work and work well, especially when they are at such a good price! Shows me the integrity of the company and what there really striving for! Popped 2 last nite befor crashin out, and no signs of much difference yet. But i know itll take some time to really "feel" difference. So will report back in a week or so!
    sounds great.

In all honesty, I was a huuuuuuge supporter of this product way before I ever became a rep for RPN. Its by far my MUST have supplement. There are reviews I have written on Gut Health on every major forum raving about how well it worked for me, mainly for bloating/stomach distension.

Wish you the best....

bobby
  11. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    sounds great.

In all honesty, I was a huuuuuuge supporter of this product way before I ever became a rep for RPN. Its by far my MUST have supplement. There are reviews I have written on Gut Health on every major forum raving about how well it worked for me, mainly for bloating/stomach distension.

Wish you the best....

bobby
    Ok sooo its been a week on GH! (Started last wen. nite)

The Good- Gas has went down quite a bit, and no smell! Digestion seems to have gotten better as each day went on. And Bloating has went down a bit as well!

The Bad- Have had GI discomfert on and off from mid afternoon-eve since Fri of last week(not my crohns colitis) and Appiteit has dropped!

Supp list right now is-

Uni-Liver (as of today)
    SizeOn (Pre/During)
    Pslin (Pre with 100+ carbs)
    WMS (Pre/Post)
    Multi Vit. (1 in morn)
    Iron Pill (1 in morn)
    ZMA nitetime (1hr befor bed)
    Melitonin (2mg 1hr befor bed)
    Gut Health (2 caps right when goin to bed)

I did some research, and was thinking about adding NOW Super Enzymes as well????

Only Scrip Med. im on is Flagyl. I know its an antibiotic but it works as a antiinflamitory (sp?) for me.

Soo i know that ppl have discomfert with GH on the first week or so, but i cant for the life of me figure out the appitite drop! That week befor i was downing 3K cals no prob and some of the days getting 4-5K by bed time! Nothing else has changed! If anything, i would have thought GH would have helped the eatting???? Any Ideas/Sugestions????
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Ok sooo its been a week on GH! (Started last wen. nite)

The Good- Gas has went down quite a bit, and no smell! Digestion seems to have gotten better as each day went on. And Bloating has went down a bit as well!

The Bad- Have had GI discomfert on and off from mid afternoon-eve since Fri of last week(not my crohns colitis) and Appiteit has dropped!

Supp list right now is-

Uni-Liver (as of today)
    SizeOn (Pre/During)
    Pslin (Pre with 100+ carbs)
    WMS (Pre/Post)
    Multi Vit. (1 in morn)
    Iron Pill (1 in morn)
    ZMA nitetime (1hr befor bed)
    Melitonin (2mg 1hr befor bed)
    Gut Health (2 caps right when goin to bed)

I did some research, and was thinking about adding NOW Super Enzymes as well????

Only Scrip Med. im on is Flagyl. I know its an antibiotic but it works as a antiinflamitory (sp?) for me.

Soo i know that ppl have discomfert with GH on the first week or so, but i cant for the life of me figure out the appitite drop! That week befor i was downing 3K cals no prob and some of the days getting 4-5K by bed time! Nothing else has changed! If anything, i would have thought GH would have helped the eatting???? Any Ideas/Sugestions????
    Extremely inefficient digestion, with lack of nutrients getting through, can cause an increased hunger signal.

On the flipside, a sudden increase in digestive efficiency - with the corresponding sudden rush of nutrients - can send a satiating signal. Likely, your body will become accustomed to it and your appetite will go back to normal.

Either that or you got our special "tape worm" surprise bottle.
  13. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Extremely inefficient digestion, with lack of nutrients getting through, can cause an increased hunger signal.

On the flipside, a sudden increase in digestive efficiency - with the corresponding sudden rush of nutrients - can send a satiating signal. Likely, your body will become accustomed to it and your appetite will go back to normal.

Either that or you got our special "tape worm" surprise bottle.
    Hmm i must be on the flip lol

ROFL... Ok well should i finish out the bottle still at 2pills per nite being that im on Flagyl? or Should i drop it down to 1 for the rest of the time... Right now its just hard to get down food! Which is why i was thinking of the Super Enzymes.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Definitely remain at 2 while you are actively dosing antibiotics. Take them as far apart as possible.

Keep your caloric and protein intake up through supplements if you have to, and stick it out. When you come out the other side you will be VERY pleased that you did.
  15. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Definitely remain at 2 while you are actively dosing antibiotics. Take them as far apart as possible.

Keep your caloric and protein intake up through supplements if you have to, and stick it out. When you come out the other side you will be VERY pleased that you did.
    Ok will do! I take Flagyl in the morn/afternoon meal and GH right befor i crash out(right next my bed) So they are pretty far apart!

Thats what im hoping for! So i was for my next order at NP i was goin to order the 75ct if i was goin to still stay at 2caps!

Thanks D! Much Appreciated Sir!
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Ok will do! I take Flagyl in the morn/afternoon meal and GH right befor i crash out(right next my bed) So they are pretty far apart!

Thats what im hoping for! So i was for my next order at NP i was goin to order the 75ct if i was goin to still stay at 2caps!

Thanks D! Much Appreciated Sir!
    I just sent the last 24 bottles of the 75 count to Nutra. Until the reformulation, there IS no more.
  17. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

Guess i better order soon then!
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Guess i better order soon then!
    I did actually FINALLY hear back from a factory that is going to help isolate the new strains, but we're still talking 2 months away.
  19. Teg
    Stats
    6'1"  169 lbs.

I did actually FINALLY hear back from a factory that is going to help isolate the new strains, but we're still talking 2 months away.
    Did you say NEW strains? Niiiice! Cant wait to see em! Until then, guess we will all have to pick up a couple extra bottles
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Did you say NEW strains? Niiiice! Cant wait to see em! Until then, guess we will all have to pick up a couple extra bottles
    Yep...this is a triple blend of NONcompeting strains - one of which is meant to relieve IBS and inflammation/gas, while the other two are nutrient absorbing POWERHOUSES. They were initially used to increase lean muscle in farm animals, but mutated strains have recently been discovered in the human GI tract.

They are spore form, so perfectly designed to be able to do a LOT of things that we can't do with the Lacto strains (gummies, add to protein powders, etc.)
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Yep...this is a triple blend of NONcompeting strains - one of which is meant to relieve IBS and inflammation/gas, while the other two are nutrient absorbing POWERHOUSES. They were initially used to increase lean muscle in farm animals, but mutated strains have recently been discovered in the human GI tract.

They are spore form, so perfectly designed to be able to do a LOT of things that we can't do with the Lacto strains (gummies, add to protein powders, etc.)
    Got a name for it yet? or will it be like Gut Health 2?
    ďWe are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.Ē
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Got a name for it yet? or will it be like Gut Health 2?
    I'm definitely keeping the Gut Health name.

23. New Member

Is it preferrable for gut health to be taken on an empty stomach or after a meal?
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dtony View Post
    Is it preferrable for gut health to be taken on an empty stomach or after a meal?
    It's enteric coated....either one is fine, and will not affect the product.
  25. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Any update on the "end" of the original gut health?

Its been a while since there was mention of a "new" formulation and I still see the 35 cap bottles available at Nutra, which seem be the original, even though the 75 counts are gone.

Is there going to be a change or not? And will the 75 count bottles be available again?
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

We will be selling the original 35 count formula until we run out of stock. The 75 count is gone though.

We are still planning to put out a new formula when the old is gone.
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic

The 75 count are all gone, and the 35 count are also extremely LOW STOCK. I believe there is only enough left to last another 2-3 weeks.

I have still not found a supplier for the new organisms. This has become urgent for me, yet I am not getting much successful responses.
  28. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the replys.

I will be looking forward to seeing the next version of gut health some time hopefully soon, even though I love the original one.
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

29. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hope you find that supplier soon...im definitely almost out!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  30. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I hope you find that supplier soon...im definitely almost out!

Ahhh, I couldnt wait, I just stocked up on some of the original from NP, the memorial day sale pretty much made it a no brainer!

Memorial Day Savings -- 1 Day Only!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

31. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation

Oh oh! Nutra only has 1 guthealth 35 cap left!

Availability: 1 left

EDIT: Oh well, I guess I got spooked, but it looks like Nutra has plenty now. Cool Beans!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

32. Senior Member

Any updates on the new formula?
  33. New Member

if it doesn't matter if Gut health is taken with a meal, why the necessity to take it before bed. I am just wondering the rationale behind taking it at night
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RamboMass View Post
    if it doesn't matter if Gut health is taken with a meal, why the necessity to take it before bed. I am just wondering the rationale behind taking it at night
    It is a recommendation, not an necessity. Imbalances yield some side effects as they are rectified; including a couple of days of unpleaantness. I prefer to let it pass during the night than in front of clients during meetings.
  35. New Member

thanks for the response, so taking it in the morning b4 cardio with something like DCP, Recreate, Acetyl-l-carnitine will still be effective?
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RamboMass View Post
    thanks for the response, so taking it in the morning b4 cardio with something like DCP, Recreate, Acetyl-l-carnitine will still be effective?
    Yes, still effective.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  203 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

any updates on the new formula?
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I'm on it. Starting development now.
  39. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I need some.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

The old stock is all out. We won't be making any more. If I were you, I'd buy up any supplies from distributors, etc such as NP. That is what I'm doing also while I work on the next version of Gut Health.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gut Health?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 10:27 PM
  2. Gut Health?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 12:30 PM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:18 PM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 12:49 PM
  5. Delay on orders with Poseiden or GUT Health?
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 08:47 AM