Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

John123123 has used it for bloat from certain foods and said it did great for that.

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Was just wondering if Gut Health would help in reducing bloating? I get well bad bloating, actually looks like i'm 9 months pregnant at times.
    Absolutely, bloating can be caused by incomplete digestion, as well as a byproduct of inefficient or even pathogenic bacterial colonies populating the GI Tract.

The strain used in GUT Health is extremely efficient. You should notice a rapid and sustained elimination of bloating, especially from high protein intake.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ooh goodie Cheers for the quick replies! I'll defo be ordering some next month.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.95%

When will this be back at Nutra?
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ebpd201 View Post
    When will this be back at Nutra?
    should be back in stock Friday or Monday latest.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.66%

Hey,just wondering how long the shelf life is of a bottle? I live in the UK and will be ordering a few bottles to save on postage with the rest of my order from NP. Ta
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Hey,just wondering how long the shelf life is of a bottle? I live in the UK and will be ordering a few bottles to save on postage with the rest of my order from NP. Ta
    You should be able to get a good 2-3 years from the manufacturing date. Gut Health was specifically designed to have an effective and lasting shelf life with these very sensitive organisms.

They are suspended in oil in which they continue thrive and proliferate.

Legendary

8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.45%

I Bought this product and it's really awesome. You can eat virtually anything (from pizza to an elephant) and your stomach still can easily digest everything.

This is a product that WORKS and DOES what it SAYS Buy it!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    I Bought this product and it's really awesome. You can eat virtually anything (from pizza to an elephant) and your stomach still can easily digest everything.

Thank you for the feedback!

Legendary

10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post

Elephant?? You, sir, I want to party with.
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

I was going to suggest to stress the usefulness of Gut-Health after a round of antibiotics (I'm just coming off mine now after some surgery) and I really wish I had some on hand instead of trying to replenish my bacterial flora using Kefir!

Gut-Health sold was OOS when I placed my last order, it seems like sales are going well Larger-size was a great idea btw.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

The 75 count is quickly oustelling the 35 count.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.27%

Question... Since the KE99 bacteria compete with pathogenic bacteria and attempt to wipe them out... will they attempt to do the same with other good bacteria that aren't the KE99 type already present?

I'm just curious if there are other good bacterias in your intestines already that help with other functions that might be removed by the KE99; and if the KE99 will perform those same functions that the old good bacterias did before they got removed, if that makes any sense?

Also, I just started taking ZMA, so when I start a loading phase of Gut Health will that be too much at once? Or should I wait til I sort of normalize with the ZMA (it gives me diarrhea which some people say it will for a week or so) before I start on the Gut Health?
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by iDShaDoW View Post
    Question... Since the KE99 bacteria compete with pathogenic bacteria and attempt to wipe them out... will they attempt to do the same with other good bacteria that aren't the KE99 type already present?

I'm just curious if there are other good bacterias in your intestines already that help with other functions that might be removed by the KE99; and if the KE99 will perform those same functions that the old good bacterias did before they got removed, if that makes any sense?

Also, I just started taking ZMA, so when I start a loading phase of Gut Health will that be too much at once? Or should I wait til I sort of normalize with the ZMA (it gives me diarrhea which some people say it will for a week or so) before I start on the Gut Health?
    There are many different types of bacteria that reside in your intestinal tract. The pathogenic or bad bacteria are kept in check primarily through this process of competetive exclusion.

Bacteria in your intestinal tract generally thrive off each other for the most part and don't aggressively attack one another to any significant degree offsetting the balance of homeostasis (not to mention providing a state of beneficial symbiosis to us the host), however certain types of pathogenic bacteria are more virulent in nature causing a significant shift in the balance. These bacteria no longer provide that symbiotic effect, but actually can cause the body to become ill. This is where the term "pathogenic" bacteria comes into play.

Many internal and external factors can influence this shift such as, poor diet, stress, onset of illness, antibiotic therapy, or even some disease processes. Dysbiosis is an imbalance of bacteria in the intestine which is often the result of a deficiency of good bacteria. This can occur due to factors listed above.

The KE-99 strain has been extensively studied and proven to be a formitable opponent against these virulent strains of bacteria. Some good bacteria may be excluded, yes, but this KE-99 strain is most noted for it's ability to repopulate a symbiotic balance within the bacterial flora. It helps contain and prevent the virulent nature of some of these very aggressive bacterial strains.

I hope that some-what answers what you were looking for.

Legendary

15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.83%

Hiya Trauma,

First, I got through the Mexico trip fine using Gut Health. But recently, I've been getting a flare up of what feels like H. Pylori again. I did a 2 weeker of Omeprazole (PPI) plus Amoxicillen that felt great during but failed within the second week after. I decided to try good old Bismuth (Pepto-Bismol) plus the Omeprazole while I waited for the antibiotics to arrive. Now I've got Biaxin and Tetracycline ready to go if necessary. But it feels like the Pepto worked! I was taking it on an empty stomach in the middle of the night with the PPI and haven't had any symptoms for over a week. My Nutraplanet order with Gut Health will be arriving next week.

How should I use the GH while battling H. Pylori? Will the ABs wipe out the GH bugs along with the bad bugs? Should I just start GH and see if symptoms stay away. I've heard that the lactobacillus can "crowd out" the bad bugs. If I have to jump on the ABs should I just wait and use the GH after?

Get my belly healthy enough for my October Havoc cycle!

JPK
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Hiya Trauma,

First, I got through the Mexico trip fine using Gut Health. But recently, I've been getting a flare up of what feels like H. Pylori again. I did a 2 weeker of Omeprazole (PPI) plus Amoxicillen that felt great during but failed within the second week after. I decided to try good old Bismuth (Pepto-Bismol) plus the Omeprazole while I waited for the antibiotics to arrive. Now I've got Biaxin and Tetracycline ready to go if necessary. But it feels like the Pepto worked! I was taking it on an empty stomach in the middle of the night with the PPI and haven't had any symptoms for over a week. My Nutraplanet order with Gut Health will be arriving next week.

How should I use the GH while battling H. Pylori? Will the ABs wipe out the GH bugs along with the bad bugs? Should I just start GH and see if symptoms stay away. I've heard that the lactobacillus can "crowd out" the bad bugs. If I have to jump on the ABs should I just wait and use the GH after?

Get my belly healthy enough for my October Havoc cycle!

JPK
    Hey JPK!

Thanks for the update, and glad to hear all went well. I would suggest you take the Gut Health during your course of antibiotics. This way you are already starting to replace some of the bacteria that may be killed. By doing this you are preventing any significant shift in the bacterial flora overall, and preventing an environment that is more conducive for the thriving of more pathogenic and virulent bacteria. These good bacteria have a powerful influence in maintaining homeostasis.

I would use the standard loading dose that we recommend, but maybe even run that loading phase during the entire course of antibiotics. I would also split dosing over the course of the day around the antibiotic doses. If there is anything else i can help with, please let me know. Let us know how it all works out.

Legendary

17. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%

I just started my Gut Health and I have a question after reading this thread. Recommended Dosing For Initial Non-Responders? How dow you know your going to be a non-responder? Ive never used this type of product beforeand the only thing close is that activia yogurt that is suppose to hel with digestion which I eat every day. Im taking 2 caps per day of the GH nd will for the next 3 then go to 1
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I just started my Gut Health and I have a question after reading this thread. Recommended Dosing For Initial Non-Responders? How dow you know your going to be a non-responder? Ive never used this type of product beforeand the only thing close is that activia yogurt that is suppose to hel with digestion which I eat every day. Im taking 2 caps per day of the GH nd will for the next 3 then go to 1
    I suggest you start as recommended. If you don't notice improvement in G.I. related issues after the loading phase, i'd apply the initial non-responder protocol. This can also apply to those that have used it before, but didn't respond to the standard loading protocol.

The vast majority of people do fine with the recommended loading phase. I'd give it a go, and then assess after that phase is complete. During the loading phase you may experience some gastric distress/gas as the probiotic bacteria takes position in your G.I. tract. After that phase is over, you should note reduced flatulence, more normal bowel movement pattern, reduced bloat, and the list goes on.

If you have any other questions, just let me know john.

Legendary

19. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.14%

Thanks for the quik reply much appreciated! Im on day 4 starting 2marrow and have yet to notice anything. My main purpose of wanting to try this was to help with my protein digestion sence im taking in 350-400g a day and my guts are allready messed up I stay having up-set stomach/indigestion daily and irregular movements. Hopefully this stuff fixs all my problems ,but I know its not a miracle pill ,but im still hoping for the best..Thanks
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Thanks for the quik reply much appreciated! Im on day 4 starting 2marrow and have yet to notice anything. My main purpose of wanting to try this was to help with my protein digestion sence im taking in 350-400g a day and my guts are allready messed up I stay having up-set stomach/indigestion daily and irregular movements. Hopefully this stuff fixs all my problems ,but I know its not a miracle pill ,but im still hoping for the best..Thanks
    I wish you the best as well. You can try 2 capsules a day for the next 2 days or so to help with the overall process.

Regardless though, in time, colonization will eventually become sufficient (this time frame can vary with people, as well as underlying circumstances), and then the benefits will be received. Keep us informed, bud.

Legendary

21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.89%

I just picked up some gut health for the first time and am curious about WHEN and HOW to dose.

I read that it is recommended to take your entire day's dose before bed. But I am also taking bulk 1-carboxy (and sometimes GABA sublingually) before bed. I don't know if mixing them is a good idea.... Let me know. I can deal with a little added flatulence. If the girlie can stand up (literally) to what i've thrown at her thus far, a little more shouldn't be much of an issue...
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyCapone View Post
    I just picked up some gut health for the first time and am curious about WHEN and HOW to dose.

I read that it is recommended to take your entire day's dose before bed. But I am also taking bulk 1-carboxy (and sometimes GABA sublingually) before bed. I don't know if mixing them is a good idea.... Let me know. I can deal with a little added flatulence. If the girlie can stand up (literally) to what i've thrown at her thus far, a little more shouldn't be much of an issue...
    Take it all before bed in one fell swoop. The Gut health is enteric coated, which means it travels through the stomach untouched and will not affect the absorption of the other compounds.
  23. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Gut Health - I just finished my first bottle of Gut Health so I figured I would go ahead and leave a little something about it for anyone that cares to read along

Effectiveness - Gut Health certainly works. I was using Acidophilus+Bifidus from NOW for a month before starting Gut Health and I didn't think there'd really be all that much of a difference...but there is. Acidophilus was good for reducing bloat and for making me regular more often. Gut Health has almost doubled those effects in the same amount of time.

Shock Value - If you're using a probiotic for the first time, be prepared for quite a surprise on it's effectiveness. Since I was already using Acidophilus, my shock value was kind of already gone...but I know it will work just as well if not better upon first dose....and it's quite a ride!

Price x Product - Super cheap...for the results, you really can't complain about this product at all.

Training Results - With a clear mind (and a clear bowel), training for the month was much easier. I'm sure everyone can relate to the utter terrifying thoughts of soiling themselves on a good leg day right? Well...these felt like thoughts of the past. I still got those same emotions from my core, but I was clear of anything of concern and ready to blast away.

Cure for Cancer? - Maybe not....but it is amazing at what it's made for . Go get some Gut Health people.

---------------------------------------------

Dosing - Throughout the first bottle I changed it up from 1 in the morning to 1 in the evening to 2 a day to midday, etc. I changed it around a lot to see where it was most effective. As a result, I found for me that the best dosing is right before bed with my minerals.
    Longevity - For the smaller sized bottle that I got, if you go by 1 pill a day, it will last you longer than 1 month...which right now (unless it changes) is only $11 at NP.
    Surrounding Members of the Community - Let's just say that my girlfriend, her family, and mostly everyone at work was glad that I started using this product . I have seen some people say that they don't have gas anymore when using it. That's not true for me...however...it didn't smell like it used to, that's for sure!

In Conclusion - Go buy it dummies . I'm on my 2nd bottle with a 3rd on the way to the house.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%

Thanks for the review Deuce!!
  25. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Thanks for the review Deuce!!
    Anytime . I'm always happy to review something I enjoy. I'm looking forward to about a week from now when i'm out of Java Lather so I can write that one up

There are quite a few i'll be doing in the near future.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Gut Health - I just finished my first bottle of Gut Health so I figured I would go ahead and leave a little something about it for anyone that cares to read along

Effectiveness - Gut Health certainly works. I was using Acidophilus+Bifidus from NOW for a month before starting Gut Health and I didn't think there'd really be all that much of a difference...but there is. Acidophilus was good for reducing bloat and for making me regular more often. Gut Health has almost doubled those effects in the same amount of time.

Shock Value - If you're using a probiotic for the first time, be prepared for quite a surprise on it's effectiveness. Since I was already using Acidophilus, my shock value was kind of already gone...but I know it will work just as well if not better upon first dose....and it's quite a ride!

Price x Product - Super cheap...for the results, you really can't complain about this product at all.

Training Results - With a clear mind (and a clear bowel), training for the month was much easier. I'm sure everyone can relate to the utter terrifying thoughts of soiling themselves on a good leg day right? Well...these felt like thoughts of the past. I still got those same emotions from my core, but I was clear of anything of concern and ready to blast away.

Cure for Cancer? - Maybe not....but it is amazing at what it's made for . Go get some Gut Health people.

---------------------------------------------

Dosing - Throughout the first bottle I changed it up from 1 in the morning to 1 in the evening to 2 a day to midday, etc. I changed it around a lot to see where it was most effective. As a result, I found for me that the best dosing is right before bed with my minerals.
    Longevity - For the smaller sized bottle that I got, if you go by 1 pill a day, it will last you longer than 1 month...which right now (unless it changes) is only $11 at NP.
    Surrounding Members of the Community - Let's just say that my girlfriend, her family, and mostly everyone at work was glad that I started using this product . I have seen some people say that they don't have gas anymore when using it. That's not true for me...however...it didn't smell like it used to, that's for sure!

In Conclusion - Go buy it dummies . I'm on my 2nd bottle with a 3rd on the way to the house.
    We really apprecaite the review, buddy!

Glad to see you enjoyed your Gut Health experience. Thanks again!

Legendary

27. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.87%

No thanks is needed brother. I did however, forget to mention one key aspect that I just remembered.

A major plus in Gut Health vs. Acidophilus types is that it is Enteric coated which negates the need to put the product in the refrigerator. Thats a HUGE deal for me. I would forget my acidophilus all the time because it wasn't sitting with the rest of my supplements!
    www.millenniumsport.net
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    No thanks is needed brother. I did however, forget to mention one key aspect that I just remembered.

A major plus in Gut Health vs. Acidophilus types is that it is Enteric coated which negates the need to put the product in the refrigerator. Thats a HUGE deal for me. I would forget my acidophilus all the time because it wasn't sitting with the rest of my supplements!
    Exactly. The enteric coating is absolutely paramount in order to deliver the probiotic species intact to the intestines where they can begin to colonize and produce their benefits. Otherwise, your stomach acid destroys all the probiotic bacteria in route through gastric acid destruction before they reach their target location.

Gut Health's Lactobacillus Casei Ke-99 are suspended in oil which allows them to continue to thrive and extend their stable shelf life by leaps and bounds.

Legendary

29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.52%

Just a suggestion...during the first 5 days of the "loading" period it might be best to sleep alone.

Love Gut Health though.
  30. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

35ct. Gut Health Review:

Days 1 & 2 I only took 1, then upped it to 2 for days 3-7.
    Day 3- I gave it a run for it's money and I don't think the bacteria had settled yet, but it definitely helped
    Day 4- I had a bunch of raw onions which are usually deadly, and at first I had odourless farts, then very mild ones, definitely impressed!
    Day 5- Bacteria must be set up; I gave them the Brussel Sprout & Bean test and passed with flying colours !
    Day 6- nothing to report except no gas I'll be giving this the red onions/cabbage test soon, those are my worst! Thus far, very impressed
    Day 7- No Challenges
    Day 8- The Lentil/Beans that I had fine on Day 5 gave me my regular gas
    Day 9- avoided any gassy foods
    Day 10- Only had 1/4 cup kidney beans that gave me their fair share of gas Seems I need min. 2 caps to see any benefits, might up my dose
    Day 11 - Took is easy on the gassy foods so no problem today
    Day 12- Had a Chicken wrap w/ some onions that left me gassy later in the day
    Day 13- Took 2 Gut Health, had some Beans & Lentils PWO, had the usual gas afterwards
    Day 14-15 Continued @ 2/day, no gassy Foods
    Day 16- Tiny bit of Onions, only minor Gas
    Day 17- Lentil Soup- Mild gas, still present but wasn't that bad.
    Day 18- Chicken wrap w/ a few onions; not too much gas. Had some peas that did me in a bit worse. 7 pills left.
    Day 19- Chicken Wrap, Stew w/ Peas... Had moderate gas. Not as bad as in the previous, but not odourless or absent.

Quick Question: If I wake up in the middle of the night, could I take 2 caps? I figure this would be a good way to get it into my GI tract with minimal digestion
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

Quick Question: If I wake up in the middle of the night, could I take 2 caps? I figure this would be a good way to get it into my GI tract with minimal digestion
    Definitely.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    35ct. Gut Health Review:

Days 1 & 2 I only took 1, then upped it to 2 for days 3-6.
    - on Day 3 I gave it a run for it's money and I don't think the bacteria had settled yet, but it definitely helped
    - Day 4: I had a bunch of raw onions which are usually deadly, and at first I had odourless farts, then very mild ones, definitely impressed!
    - Day 5: Bacteria must be set up; I gave them the Brussel Sprout & Bean test and passed with flying colours !
    - Day 6, nothing to report except no gas I'll be giving this the red onions/cabbage test soon, those are my worst! Thus far, very impressed

It couldn't hurt. However, the design of Gut Health will effectively deliver the ke-99 for effective colonization regardless.

Thanks for the feedback so far, steve!

Legendary

33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

I have a 75 count bottle, can I take 2 pills a day until its done?? Would that be a waste or counterproductive. The reason I ask is a while ago I was on long course of antibiotics and after that I haven't been the same.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.31%

Quote Originally Posted by valheruking View Post
    I have a 75 count bottle, can I take 2 pills a day until its done?? Would that be a waste or counterproductive. The reason I ask is a while ago I was on long course of antibiotics and after that I haven't been the same.

It would normally be a waste, but with the antibiotics wiping you out it would be beneficial until you are back to normal.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by valheruking View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, it says on the bottle to start off with 2/day for the first week and then one a day afterwards. I've also heard dsade say that every so often one could take additional caps, I suppose to stimulate more colonization.

Either way, in your situation I'd probably do 2 or 3 a day until I felt like my old self again then drop it down to 1 a day.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.07%

Thumbs up

Great product and it is cheap too which makes it a winner for me.
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%

Quote Originally Posted by KeyHAWK View Post
    Great product and it is cheap too which makes it a winner for me.
    thanks man.....Gut Health is a MUST have for me...
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.92%

gut health is amazing.. i really hope rpn doesn't stop making it
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I just had food poisoning and I still can't seem to stem the flow, if you know what I mean. I have some Gut Health and was wondering if it would get me cleaned up. Yes, or wait until things get more regular?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I just had food poisoning and I still can't seem to stem the flow, if you know what I mean. I have some Gut Health and was wondering if it would get me cleaned up. Yes, or wait until things get more regular?
    Th quicker you begin taking Gut Health the quicker your gut will normalize...time is of the essence.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gut Health?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-08-2007, 11:27 PM
  2. Gut Health?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 01:30 PM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:18 PM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 01:49 PM
  5. Delay on orders with Poseiden or GUT Health?
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 09:47 AM