Gut Health

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Crader: Could you see about a similar product for all the stinky gals out there? : )


    Trauma: I'm going to Mexico in June and have heard it's a good idea to load with yogurt before and during the trip for gut protection. Is the same active flora in yogurt the main ingredient in Gut Health? If so, this could be a great supp for anyone going south of the border. (if so, bump this idea to the RPN marketing team!)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Crader: Could you see about a similar product for all the stinky gals out there? : )


    Trauma: I'm going to Mexico in June and have heard it's a good idea to load with yogurt before and during the trip for gut protection. Is the same active flora in yogurt the main ingredient in Gut Health? If so, this could be a great supp for anyone going south of the border. (if so, bump this idea to the RPN marketing team!)
    Our Gut Health product is equally effective in males as females. Have her give it a try.

    I absolutely recommend it my friend. However, avoid the water at all costs! We chose the probiotic bacteria in Gut Health(Lactobacillus Casei Ke-99) for many reasons. The lactobacillus species in general are contained within yougurt. The strain we chose(Lactobacillus Casei Ke-99) has shown through numerous university studies to be superior in attaching within the intestinal tract and producing effective colonization of the probiotic bacteria(essentially this means the bacteria is able to proliferate and multiply reaching levels capable of challenging the pathogenic bacteria for superiority within the G.I Tract.)

    I say load up on Gut Health and have fun in mexico!!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    But let us know how that went for you
    So far no dice, i'm going to my doctor's tommorow, then mega-dosing Gut Health after i get off the anti-biotics. It's weird i have energy it's just my throat KILLS!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Crader: Could you see about a similar product for all the stinky gals out there? : )


    Trauma: I'm going to Mexico in June and have heard it's a good idea to load with yogurt before and during the trip for gut protection. Is the same active flora in yogurt the main ingredient in Gut Health? If so, this could be a great supp for anyone going south of the border. (if so, bump this idea to the RPN marketing team!)
    Like Trauma mentioned its fine for females to take it. I do!

    Chaps hope you feel better soon

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    : )


    Trauma: I'm going to Mexico in June and have heard it's a good idea to load with yogurt before and during the trip for gut protection. Is the same active flora in yogurt the main ingredient in Gut Health? If so, this could be a great supp for anyone going south of the border. (if so, bump this idea to the RPN marketing team!)
    This is an angle we are taking....as soon as funding permits, we are going to begin marketing GUT health in SkyMall and trying to get it into airport gift shops.

    We are also looking to place the product into some of the larger Truck Stop chains, as very few people have as many digestive issues as trucker drivers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  6. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Here's my dilemma now. I've gotten an Rx for Amoxicillen for this Mexico trip. But I'm afraid to take it with the Gut Health because it might just wipe out all the lactobacter bugs I'm trying to grow. How should I approach this?

    Should I take the Amoxicillen during the trip, just to be safe against the nasty dysentery bugs? Should I pre-load and post-load with Gut Health and lay off during the trip?

    I want to be the tan, muscular guy at the pool. Not the stinky guy with diarrhea!:bb2:

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. Here's my dilemma now. I've gotten an Rx for Amoxicillen for this Mexico trip. But I'm afraid to take it with the Gut Health because it might just wipe out all the lactobacter bugs I'm trying to grow. How should I approach this?

    Should I take the Amoxicillen during the trip, just to be safe against the nasty dysentery bugs? Should I pre-load and post-load with Gut Health and lay off during the trip?

    I want to be the tan, muscular guy at the pool. Not the stinky guy with diarrhea!:bb2:
    To be completely honest, the odds are MUCH more likely that any illness that you could aquire would most likely be a viral gastroenteritis(stomach flu), thus antibiotics would be completely pointless. Just take your gut health daily and have a good time. Gut Health won't let you down.....not even in mexico!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  8. RPN reps:

    My mother was recently diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, and I'm wondering if Gut Health would be of benefit to her with this condition. Because she doesn't want to take the prescription drugs her doctor recommended, she is now very limited in the foods that she can eat because many foods cause a severe reaction.

    For example, the only protein she has found that she can handle is salmon and chicken. I don't want to see my mom so limited in what she can eat for the rest of her life, so I'm hoping Gut Health may be able to help.

    Additionally, if anyone has any other supplement/diet recommendations that may help her, please let me know.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bg5757 View Post
    RPN reps:

    My mother was recently diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, and I'm wondering if Gut Health would be of benefit to her with this condition. Because she doesn't want to take the prescription drugs her doctor recommended, she is now very limited in the foods that she can eat because many foods cause a severe reaction.

    For example, the only protein she has found that she can handle is salmon and chicken. I don't want to see my mom so limited in what she can eat for the rest of her life, so I'm hoping Gut Health may be able to help.

    Additionally, if anyone has any other supplement/diet recommendations that may help her, please let me know.
    I would absolutely have her give it a try. A balanced bacterial flora can certainly decrease some of the symptoms involved and provide a more normal gastro-intestinal transit time. I wish her the best and keep us updated with the results if she decides to try it.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. Was just wondering if Gut Health would help in reducing bloating? I get well bad bloating, actually looks like i'm 9 months pregnant at times.

  11. John123123 has used it for bloat from certain foods and said it did great for that.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Was just wondering if Gut Health would help in reducing bloating? I get well bad bloating, actually looks like i'm 9 months pregnant at times.
    Absolutely, bloating can be caused by incomplete digestion, as well as a byproduct of inefficient or even pathogenic bacterial colonies populating the GI Tract.

    The strain used in GUT Health is extremely efficient. You should notice a rapid and sustained elimination of bloating, especially from high protein intake.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. ooh goodie Cheers for the quick replies! I'll defo be ordering some next month.

  14. When will this be back at Nutra?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ebpd201 View Post
    When will this be back at Nutra?
    should be back in stock Friday or Monday latest.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Hey,just wondering how long the shelf life is of a bottle? I live in the UK and will be ordering a few bottles to save on postage with the rest of my order from NP. Ta

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Hey,just wondering how long the shelf life is of a bottle? I live in the UK and will be ordering a few bottles to save on postage with the rest of my order from NP. Ta
    You should be able to get a good 2-3 years from the manufacturing date. Gut Health was specifically designed to have an effective and lasting shelf life with these very sensitive organisms.

    They are suspended in oil in which they continue thrive and proliferate.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  18. I Bought this product and it's really awesome. You can eat virtually anything (from pizza to an elephant) and your stomach still can easily digest everything.

    This is a product that WORKS and DOES what it SAYS Buy it!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    I Bought this product and it's really awesome. You can eat virtually anything (from pizza to an elephant) and your stomach still can easily digest everything.

    This is a product that WORKS and DOES what it SAYS Buy it!
    Thank you for the feedback!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  20. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    I Bought this product and it's really awesome. You can eat virtually anything (from pizza to an elephant) and your stomach still can easily digest everything.

    This is a product that WORKS and DOES what it SAYS Buy it!
    Elephant?? You, sir, I want to party with.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. I was going to suggest to stress the usefulness of Gut-Health after a round of antibiotics (I'm just coming off mine now after some surgery) and I really wish I had some on hand instead of trying to replenish my bacterial flora using Kefir!

    Gut-Health sold was OOS when I placed my last order, it seems like sales are going well Larger-size was a great idea btw.

  22. The 75 count is quickly oustelling the 35 count.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Question... Since the KE99 bacteria compete with pathogenic bacteria and attempt to wipe them out... will they attempt to do the same with other good bacteria that aren't the KE99 type already present?

    I'm just curious if there are other good bacterias in your intestines already that help with other functions that might be removed by the KE99; and if the KE99 will perform those same functions that the old good bacterias did before they got removed, if that makes any sense?

    Also, I just started taking ZMA, so when I start a loading phase of Gut Health will that be too much at once? Or should I wait til I sort of normalize with the ZMA (it gives me diarrhea which some people say it will for a week or so) before I start on the Gut Health?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iDShaDoW View Post
    Question... Since the KE99 bacteria compete with pathogenic bacteria and attempt to wipe them out... will they attempt to do the same with other good bacteria that aren't the KE99 type already present?

    I'm just curious if there are other good bacterias in your intestines already that help with other functions that might be removed by the KE99; and if the KE99 will perform those same functions that the old good bacterias did before they got removed, if that makes any sense?

    Also, I just started taking ZMA, so when I start a loading phase of Gut Health will that be too much at once? Or should I wait til I sort of normalize with the ZMA (it gives me diarrhea which some people say it will for a week or so) before I start on the Gut Health?
    There are many different types of bacteria that reside in your intestinal tract. The pathogenic or bad bacteria are kept in check primarily through this process of competetive exclusion.

    Bacteria in your intestinal tract generally thrive off each other for the most part and don't aggressively attack one another to any significant degree offsetting the balance of homeostasis (not to mention providing a state of beneficial symbiosis to us the host), however certain types of pathogenic bacteria are more virulent in nature causing a significant shift in the balance. These bacteria no longer provide that symbiotic effect, but actually can cause the body to become ill. This is where the term "pathogenic" bacteria comes into play.

    Many internal and external factors can influence this shift such as, poor diet, stress, onset of illness, antibiotic therapy, or even some disease processes. Dysbiosis is an imbalance of bacteria in the intestine which is often the result of a deficiency of good bacteria. This can occur due to factors listed above.

    The KE-99 strain has been extensively studied and proven to be a formitable opponent against these virulent strains of bacteria. Some good bacteria may be excluded, yes, but this KE-99 strain is most noted for it's ability to repopulate a symbiotic balance within the bacterial flora. It helps contain and prevent the virulent nature of some of these very aggressive bacterial strains.

    I hope that some-what answers what you were looking for.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  25. Hiya Trauma,

    First, I got through the Mexico trip fine using Gut Health. But recently, I've been getting a flare up of what feels like H. Pylori again. I did a 2 weeker of Omeprazole (PPI) plus Amoxicillen that felt great during but failed within the second week after. I decided to try good old Bismuth (Pepto-Bismol) plus the Omeprazole while I waited for the antibiotics to arrive. Now I've got Biaxin and Tetracycline ready to go if necessary. But it feels like the Pepto worked! I was taking it on an empty stomach in the middle of the night with the PPI and haven't had any symptoms for over a week. My Nutraplanet order with Gut Health will be arriving next week.

    How should I use the GH while battling H. Pylori? Will the ABs wipe out the GH bugs along with the bad bugs? Should I just start GH and see if symptoms stay away. I've heard that the lactobacillus can "crowd out" the bad bugs. If I have to jump on the ABs should I just wait and use the GH after?

    Get my belly healthy enough for my October Havoc cycle!

    JPK

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jpk View Post
    Hiya Trauma,

    First, I got through the Mexico trip fine using Gut Health. But recently, I've been getting a flare up of what feels like H. Pylori again. I did a 2 weeker of Omeprazole (PPI) plus Amoxicillen that felt great during but failed within the second week after. I decided to try good old Bismuth (Pepto-Bismol) plus the Omeprazole while I waited for the antibiotics to arrive. Now I've got Biaxin and Tetracycline ready to go if necessary. But it feels like the Pepto worked! I was taking it on an empty stomach in the middle of the night with the PPI and haven't had any symptoms for over a week. My Nutraplanet order with Gut Health will be arriving next week.

    How should I use the GH while battling H. Pylori? Will the ABs wipe out the GH bugs along with the bad bugs? Should I just start GH and see if symptoms stay away. I've heard that the lactobacillus can "crowd out" the bad bugs. If I have to jump on the ABs should I just wait and use the GH after?

    Get my belly healthy enough for my October Havoc cycle!

    JPK
    Hey JPK!

    Thanks for the update, and glad to hear all went well. I would suggest you take the Gut Health during your course of antibiotics. This way you are already starting to replace some of the bacteria that may be killed. By doing this you are preventing any significant shift in the bacterial flora overall, and preventing an environment that is more conducive for the thriving of more pathogenic and virulent bacteria. These good bacteria have a powerful influence in maintaining homeostasis.

    I would use the standard loading dose that we recommend, but maybe even run that loading phase during the entire course of antibiotics. I would also split dosing over the course of the day around the antibiotic doses. If there is anything else i can help with, please let me know. Let us know how it all works out.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  27. I just started my Gut Health and I have a question after reading this thread. Recommended Dosing For Initial Non-Responders? How dow you know your going to be a non-responder? Ive never used this type of product beforeand the only thing close is that activia yogurt that is suppose to hel with digestion which I eat every day. Im taking 2 caps per day of the GH nd will for the next 3 then go to 1

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I just started my Gut Health and I have a question after reading this thread. Recommended Dosing For Initial Non-Responders? How dow you know your going to be a non-responder? Ive never used this type of product beforeand the only thing close is that activia yogurt that is suppose to hel with digestion which I eat every day. Im taking 2 caps per day of the GH nd will for the next 3 then go to 1
    I suggest you start as recommended. If you don't notice improvement in G.I. related issues after the loading phase, i'd apply the initial non-responder protocol. This can also apply to those that have used it before, but didn't respond to the standard loading protocol.

    The vast majority of people do fine with the recommended loading phase. I'd give it a go, and then assess after that phase is complete. During the loading phase you may experience some gastric distress/gas as the probiotic bacteria takes position in your G.I. tract. After that phase is over, you should note reduced flatulence, more normal bowel movement pattern, reduced bloat, and the list goes on.

    If you have any other questions, just let me know john.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  29. Thanks for the quik reply much appreciated! Im on day 4 starting 2marrow and have yet to notice anything. My main purpose of wanting to try this was to help with my protein digestion sence im taking in 350-400g a day and my guts are allready messed up I stay having up-set stomach/indigestion daily and irregular movements. Hopefully this stuff fixs all my problems ,but I know its not a miracle pill ,but im still hoping for the best..Thanks

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Thanks for the quik reply much appreciated! Im on day 4 starting 2marrow and have yet to notice anything. My main purpose of wanting to try this was to help with my protein digestion sence im taking in 350-400g a day and my guts are allready messed up I stay having up-set stomach/indigestion daily and irregular movements. Hopefully this stuff fixs all my problems ,but I know its not a miracle pill ,but im still hoping for the best..Thanks
    I wish you the best as well. You can try 2 capsules a day for the next 2 days or so to help with the overall process.

    Regardless though, in time, colonization will eventually become sufficient (this time frame can vary with people, as well as underlying circumstances), and then the benefits will be received. Keep us informed, bud.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gut Health?
    By R_Alan1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 12:27 AM
  2. Gut Health?
    By colkurtz_spf in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 02:30 PM
  3. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 12:18 AM
  4. RPN Gut Health
    By glsa17 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 02:49 PM
  5. Delay on orders with Poseiden or GUT Health?
    By JJC in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Log in
Log in