Slick Pleasures - AnabolicMinds.com

Slick Pleasures

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Slick Pleasures

I know, you probably are wondering why we did this one. Well we seem to be getting a few requests for aids that help in the during cycle and post cycle crowd that helps address physical feeling! So here it is:

Slick Pleasures

A Personal Connection
    Slick Pleasures is a pleasant tingling and warming personal lubricant that enhances
    the sexual experience for both partners.

Designed to increase blood flow and enhance nerve sensitivity using all natural ingredients.
    Slick Pleasures' Patent-Pending formula is original and unique - like nothing you have tried before.

The Science
    Raspberry Ketones have a molecular structure similar to that of capsaicin. Like capsaicin, raspberry ketones dilate the blood vessels closest to the skin, promoting blood circulation in the area. Blood circulation is an essential aspect to pleasure and arousal. With increased blood flow for both partners all sensations are augmented. Raspberry ketones give Slick Pleasures a pleasant taste and aroma, characteristic of raspberries.

Beta Alanine is an amino acid that together with histidine forms carnosine, and extremely potent buffering compound. Beta Alanine also acts on nerve endings stimulating and increasing random electrical firing, which produces a pleasant tingling/warming sensation. It also amplifies actual touch, effortlessly floating you and your partner to orgasm. This action is unique to Slick Pleasures due to the proper combination of its natural ingredients.

The natural silicone polymers used in Slick Pleasures provide a frictionless, non-sticky layer, for continuous enjoyment. The silicones make Slick Pleasures a water-repellent personal lubricant, ideal for all water activities. Slick Pleasures is Latex Safe (condom-compatible).

Slick Pleasures uses volatile silicones that stay with you while you need it and then evaporate and get absorbed into the skin. The natural ingredients then act on your skin, providing a renewed and supple skin.

Aphrodite
    Aphrodite Rising, the engorgement... the pounding pulse of Eden, discovered...evoking the goddess' spirit in both women and men. Slick Pleasures restores the most sacred aspects of the sexual experience through closeness and intimacy, a bond forged in ecstasy.

Slick Pleasures is original and unique - like nothing you have tried before!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I only wish it came in an economical 8oz version. Good product.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I only wish it came in an economical 8oz version. Good product.
    We have a bigger 4 oz available but lol no 8oz.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    We have a bigger 4 oz available but lol no 8oz.
    Well all the 4oz were sold out at NP, so I had to get multiple 2ozs. I like your new clear bottle too, so I can see how low I'm getting, lol. Thanks, Crader.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Well all the 4oz were sold out at NP, so I had to get multiple 2ozs. I like your new clear bottle too, so I can see how low I'm getting, lol. Thanks, Crader.

As the product popularity grows, we will offer more economical sizes. We are working on a 55 gallon drum size, but can't figure out how to make it travel-friendly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ... We are working on a 55 gallon drum size, but can't figure out how to make it travel-friendly.
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Beta Alanine is an amino acid that together with histidine forms carnosine, and extremely potent buffering compound. Beta Alanine also acts on nerve endings stimulating and increasing random electrical firing, which produces a pleasant tingling/warming sensation.
    Funny, I don't feel anything. And ingesting Beta Alanine makes me itch and tingle all over. Should I ingest this lube instead of applying it ? :P I'd add some extra Beta Alanine myself but I'm sure it won't dissolve in silicon oil.
  9. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can't wait til I actually have the chance to try this...
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  10. Advanced Member

samples?
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I can't wait til I actually have the chance to try this...
    It is an awesome product. Does everything it claims. One great thing about it is that you only need a small amount for optimal results. I find that when I use a lot of it, things get so sensitive that I am unable to maintain my usual time. So, a bottle should last quite a while, even in cases of fairly regular intercourse.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is an awesome product. Does everything it claims. One great thing about it is that you only need a small amount for optimal results. I find that when I use a lot of it, things get so sensitive that I am unable to maintain my usual time. So, a bottle should last quite a while, even in cases of fairly regular intercourse.
    Yeah...im pumped to try it...still.

because of the fact that my girlfriend is in a "high risk" pregnancy....my hand and I have become rather close the last few months
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Slick Pleasures
    By crader in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 07:20 PM
  2. RPN Slick Pleasures
    By john123131 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:41 PM
  3. Slick Pleasures Review