The RPN product line has been sold to... - AnabolicMinds.com

The RPN product line has been sold to...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The RPN product line has been sold to...

drumroll...

Genomyx.

The rights to the product designs, formulas, trademarks for everything EXCEPT Havoc etc has been sold to Genomyx in order to clean up RPN's final closeout debt. As of today, RPN is officially shut down.

As part of the deal, the remaining Anabolic Minds board time has also been transferred to Genomyx (1 more month) which should take effect shortly, according to Mr. Earp.

I know Eviscerate and either Alpha-Burn or a modified (and licensed) HEAT Stack will be first priorities.

I have taken a sales as well as Research and Development position with Genomyx.

Whether Genomyx can afford to extend the Board Presence will be determined in a large part by the support shown. Please welcome Genomyx, and look forward to at least 2 new products of my design within the remainder of the year!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Best of luck, Dsade.

Genomyx looks like a decent newcomer to the industry - I hope things turn out well for you and them.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Best of luck, Dsade.

Genomyx looks like a decent newcomer to the industry - I hope things turn out well for you and them.
    Thanks, Res...

I debated for quite a while what to do. I've found that dealing with a lot of the business headaches has quashed my creativity so much that I wanted to get back to what I am better at. With my dealings with Genomyx, their ethical and moral fiber is tough and in line with my own.

You will see some great things coming.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great Matt!!!!!

Ambush LH Soooooooooooooooon!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Let me stock up some NoXidant and Java soaps!

Got Glycophase ...?

6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.

I hope they half half the integrity that you have shown in the past.I`m looking forward to your new products. I have a question though. You said except for Havoc, etc. Will something else be done with those formulas? Are you not allowing them to put those out or do they not want to?
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

It's definitely a sad day to see RPN go...

I wish you both nothing but success with Genomyx. It's good to know that you're innovative ideas will still be churning out products on the market.

I'm looking forward to the re-emergence of the HEAT Stack!

-John

Legendary

8. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I hope they half half the integrity that you have shown in the past.I`m looking forward to your new products. I have a question though. You said except for Havoc, etc. Will something else be done with those formulas? Are you not allowing them to put those out or do they not want to?
    Havoc will not be rereleased.

There is a rumor floating around, and someone has been fraudulently claiming to have bought the rights to Havoc. They are lying.

While there is some stock left at some US retailers as well as overseas (UK, I believe) that is legit - whoever is claiming to have bought the rights to the product is lying.
  9. Board Sponsor

Truly is sad to see RPN go but is a great honor to have the opportunity to represent such innovative and effective products that Matt has brought to the industry over time. No doubt Matt is considered one of the most innovative minds in the industry. Not to mention a good friend of ours. I hope to continue to represent RPN's past product line the same way Matt did with innovation, quality and most importantly keeping the products affordable. Also is going to get a bit crazy around here with Matt doing what he does best. Thanks everyone.
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im pretty sure whatever company you are behind Dsade will get lots of attention and support. I know i for one love your products and the designs. I miss DCP so much :-(.. Genomyx looks like a good company with a couple good products. Im excited to see where this will go!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Havoc will not be rereleased.

There is a rumor floating around, and someone has been fraudulently claiming to have bought the rights to Havoc. They are lying.

While there is some stock left at some US retailers as well as overseas (UK, I believe) that is legit - whoever is claiming to have bought the rights to the product is lying.
    Thanks. I bought a "few" Havocs when I saw the writing on the wall. Too bad there will be no more. It was/is an outstanding product.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is a sad day Matt, as RPN has been a long favorite here. However, the support for RPN will transfer to Genomyx.

Good luck to all involved
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Echoing what Adam said; sad this all happened in the first place, but atleast this is something of a silver lining. Good luck in your new position; looking forward to increasing Genoyx's partnership with Nutra which is already on a solid footing.
  14. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Truly is sad to see RPN go but is a great honor to have the opportunity to represent such innovative and effective products that Matt has brought to the industry over time. No doubt Matt is considered one of the most innovative minds in the industry. Not to mention a good friend of ours. I hope to continue to represent RPN's past product line the same way Matt did with innovation, quality and most importantly keeping the products affordable. Also is going to get a bit crazy around here with Matt doing what he does best. Thanks everyone.
    Cool beans.

Genomyx Holiday Baskets?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

drumroll...

Genomyx.

The rights to the product designs, formulas, trademarks for everything EXCEPT Havoc etc has been sold to Genomyx in order to clean up RPN's final closeout debt. As of today, RPN is officially shut down.

As part of the deal, the remaining Anabolic Minds board time has also been transferred to Genomyx (1 more month) which should take effect shortly, according to Mr. Earp.

I know Eviscerate and either Alpha-Burn or a modified (and licensed) HEAT Stack will be first priorities.

I have taken a sales as well as Research and Development position with Genomyx.

Whether Genomyx can afford to extend the Board Presence will be determined in a large part by the support shown. Please welcome Genomyx, and look forward to at least 2 new products of my design within the remainder of the year!
    awesome matt!
  16. Senior Member

Sad for RPN, but I foresee great thngs now with Genomyx. Any chance you guys will do the Carnitine powders again?
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Sad for RPN, but I foresee great thngs now with Genomyx. Any chance you guys will do the Carnitine powders again?
    We're looking at the product right now, trying to fit it in.

Protocol just got a formula boost, and the Eviscerate is having to go through a whole facelift (which is expensive).
  18. Senior Member

We're looking at the product right now, trying to fit it in.

Protocol just got a formula boost, and the Eviscerate is having to go through a whole facelift (which is expensive).
    Nice. Tryn to figure out what to do when my PLCAR runs out. Hope to see that back in bulk. I also read that the new pre-wo in the works will have PLCAR to stack with the LCLT in Protocol?
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Nice. Tryn to figure out what to do when my PLCAR runs out. Hope to see that back in bulk. I also read that the new pre-wo in the works will have PLCAR to stack with the LCLT in Protocol?
    You are correct.

The pre-wo is going to be a tour de force.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In the end you have to go with what makes you tick Dsade. All the best in your new endeavors with Genomyx and we all look forward to seeing what you come up with. Protocol has been a staple for me from it's inception. The new version was just icing on the cake!!
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  21. Senior Member

Very excited for it. I'm stocked up on Protocol for the next 6 months from the previous sales-and its awesome solo, or stacked. Been hooked on PLCAR since DCP and cant wait to try the new pre. What dose are you looking at/1-2g?I figure with the upped lclt amt in protocol and this, I could have my daily doses of both. I'm kinda hopn this mite be youre ''machine'' mix that youve had in mind
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Very excited for it. I'm stocked up on Protocol for the next 6 months from the previous sales-and its awesome solo, or stacked. Been hooked on PLCAR since DCP and cant wait to try the new pre. What dose are you looking at/1-2g?I figure with the upped lclt amt in protocol and this, I could have my daily doses of both. I'm kinda hopn this mite be youre ''machine'' mix that youve had in mind
    I've made some additions to the product that they were working on to bring it into line with what I had planned for Machine.
  23. Banned

Very exciting news! I'm a huge fan of both RPN and Genomyx, so this seems like a great move!

On one hand I'm sad to see RPN go (and trying to buy up all of this legit Havoc stock in the US, ahaha).. Genomyx have shown great promise in their current product line, and I'm sure at this point their future couldn't be brighter!
    Best of luck dsade and family!
  24. Senior Member

I've made some additions to the product that they were working on to bring it into line with what I had planned for Machine.
    excellent! keep me in mind if you do testers
  25. Board Sponsor

Thanks everyone for the support. Were going to need it. Everything is almost completed and were gearing up production now to get these products out. We want to try and bring back the products you guys love and possibly improve on the already awesome profiles.

I know Im sort of new to this forum so if theres any questions anyone has for me please feel free to send me a PM and ask away. Looking forward to getting to know every one more here on AM.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Thanks everyone for the support. Were going to need it. Everything is almost completed and were gearing up production now to get these products out. We want to try and bring back the products you guys love and possibly improve on the already awesome profiles.

I know Im sort of new to this forum so if theres any questions anyone has for me please feel free to send me a PM and ask away. Looking forward to getting to know every one more here on AM.
    Nice to meet you, bud. I look forward to the product line. It's great to hear that you and Matt are working together to bring back some old favorites and create some new ones.

DCP is the shizz nizz!

I only have one bottle left now though....

-John

Legendary

27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    It's definitely a sad day to see RPN go...

I wish you both nothing but success with Genomyx. It's good to know that you're innovative ideas will still be churning out products on the market.
    Echoing John's sentiments (and those of multiple others). RPN has been the only skincare line (aside from Olay) that I have used since I first used Java Lather back when, and I am glad that the products will still be available. Definitely know that you will bring more innovative and quality products to the market, Matt!

Definitely! Sounds like a plan
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  28. New Member

Wish you guys the best. I have actually been looking into Genomyx's protocol and will be picking some up.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I'm sorry to see RPN go. I guess I'll hold on to my bottles of DCP as mementos. I've been very satisfied with Genomyx so far and their Protocol product. I'm sure now that they've got Matt on board that their product line will expand and will remain innovative. Bring on the HEAT and DCP!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

HEAT 2.0, FTW.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. Board Sponsor

Thanks for the support everyone.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

The Good Becomes BETTER!!!

Got Glycophase ...?

33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Goodluck to Genomyx. I look forward to doing business with them
  34. Board Sponsor

Thaks for the support Shadow.
  35. Senior Member

Will the whole skin care line be back also? Javalather is def a must, but Flawless and BoBu are amzing as well. Maybe the hair care line? They were the best quality shampoo/conditioners Ive ever used
  36. Board Sponsor

Yes Sir. We will be bringing the skin care line back as well. We have some great ideas for those products that we will give some more info on soon. Still brainstorming with Matt.
  37. Senior Member

COOL. I'mstoked for the pre-wo mix tho. Cant wait to run it with protocol. What do you figure on eta?
  38. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HEAT Stack
    Joy
  39. Board Sponsor

COOL. I'mstoked for the pre-wo mix tho. Cant wait to run it with protocol. What do you figure on eta?
    Tough to call because it hasnt actually began production. Formula and materials are set we just havent started putting it together yet. Im waiting on the completion of protocol which should be very soon and then starting ASAP on Eviscerate, Alpha-Burn and the HEAT Stack. Im guessing right after that. Should be before the end of the year for sure. I promise to keep everyone updated as things progress.
  40. Professional Member

WELCOME!

I have had NOTHING BUT SUCCESS with Genomyx's products, and eagerly anticipate future releases.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:56 PM