New Company

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
DO you know when the new company will be announced ?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new company has not come to fruition. RPN has sold its product designs, exclusing Havoc, to pay for final liquidation. The company that purchased the product line will become apparent soon.

My role in the company will likely just be a salaried development role.

On a good note, I have already finished the design of my Sleep product, which should be released somewhere in October.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
The new company has not come to fruition. RPN has sold its product designs, exclusing Havoc, to pay for final liquidation. The company that purchased the product line will become apparent soon.

On a good note, I have already finished the design of my Sleep product, which should be released somewhere in October.
thanks for the update. Glad to hear you will still be part of the that company and in a R&D type role.

the company is lucky to have you and all your innovative ideas

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the update. Glad to hear you will still be part of the that company and in a R&D type role.

the company is lucky to have you and all your innovative ideas
I appreciate it!

reptone

Awards
  • Established

Will this company be releasing any DS/PH that you had out previously or any new ones? Or will they too be staying out of that end of the business? I really miss your products(although I have a stash, LOL). You were always my "go to" company.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Will the new company continue to produce DCP? I purchased 2 of the last 3 from Thermogum's website last week.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you be doing the DAA product you had talked about?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Lookn forward to it. Anything new in regards to any carnitine supps?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this company be releasing any DS/PH that you had out previously or any new ones? Or will they too be staying out of that end of the business? I really miss your products(although I have a stash, LOL). You were always my "go to" company.
My PH days are done. I am pretty intrigued by DS's Triazole coming out, though, and we might license it for a different market.

Will the new company continue to produce DCP? I purchased 2 of the last 3 from Thermogum's website last week.
DCP is such a hugely expensive product to make, you will likely not see it again until Fall/Winter. I still want to convert it into a softgel format. We have about 4 more bottles left on the Thermogum site and then it's gone.

Will you be doing the DAA product you had talked about?
Absolutely.
Lookn forward to it. Anything new in regards to any carnitine supps?
Just waiting on pricing. We just got a decent supplier price break for PLCAR, making the chance of seeing this product quite good.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome big D!!

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Triazole really does look like a great product. Cant wait to try it myself.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just waiting on pricing. We just got a decent supplier price break for PLCAR, making the chance of seeing this product quite good.[/QUOTE]

NICE! Solo or in a product mix? I still have a few of the 100g powders -such an awesome compound for any kid of use-I'm enjoying it mixed with EndoAmp currently. Its been really humid last few months, and most of the powders are clumped tho-does that happen alot with PLCAR?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just waiting on pricing. We just got a decent supplier price break for PLCAR, making the chance of seeing this product quite good.
NICE! Solo or in a product mix? I still have a few of the 100g powders -such an awesome compound for any kid of use-I'm enjoying it mixed with EndoAmp currently. Its been really humid last few months, and most of the powders are clumped tho-does that happen alot with PLCAR?[/QUOTE]

Still looking to do that blend.

PLCAR is extremely hygroscopic, and picks up any ambient moisture, causing it to clump. The clumps are easy to break, and even the clumps still dissolve easily in liquid.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
i miss Havoc...have tried various other companies that make epi with nothing to show for but a lighter wallet. :grumpy:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i miss Havoc...have tried various other companies that make epi with nothing to show for but a lighter wallet. :grumpy:
From what others have told me there is still some floating around.

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
yup got some floatn around in my cabinet along with dcp lol

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is all over a particular auction site. Just expensive. That`s why I spent a lot of $$ when rpn was getting out. I didn`t want to have to hunt for it.