my comment on your skincare formulas

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMPRESSIVE!!!

having been an acne sufferer for years i know a bit about cosmetics and their price ranges.your range of cosmetic products looks very nicely formulated and the prices are fantastic.just got the banish facial cleanser and the renegade soap today.
interesting that a huge bodybuilder would be able to formulate better cosmetics than some large companies which are supposed to be the experts on the subject.there is a lot of junk out there.expensive junk...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the compliments...in the end, I am fed by satisfaction, not obscene profits. If I had the big cosmetic companies' buying power, you would see even lower prices.

As the new skin care company launches, we are already setting our sites on CVS and a few other launching venues that will bring us up into that realm.

The other products already formulated in my head will finally see the market shelves!

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so am i getting this right?you are about to launch a whole skincare line?sounds good.
man, you have so many ideas ("russel the mussel" :)), and from your posts on this forum you seem like someone who is really serious about making good products.so here is my suggestion, why dont you make a natural anabolic?
there are so many products out now, some good ones, but i would be excited to see what you would come up with.or hey, i could help too,like a consultant, i dont even want money, just glory :)))
making supplements would be my dream job, but i am from germany where the market for supplements is worthless.