Flawless and itching

silverbackAXP

Awards
Has anybody else experienced some itching to area right after applying flawless? It's nothing too major but is pretty annoying, especially when I use eviscerate and can't scratch without spreading the eviscerate. And no, I don't use eviscerate and flawless in the same areas so it's not from the eviscerate.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its due to the drying, just leave it alone. but i get it sometimes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flawless contains TRPV1 agonists....compounds that activate pain and sensation receptors in the skin. This is what you are feeling. As the nerves fire, they are depleted of substance P and CGRP, thus deadening the area. This is the theory behind using Capsaicin cream for back pain and arthritis pain.

Anyway, this reaction also causes a healing reaction, since your body thinks the area has been burned/injured and speeds to heal ASAP. You will have new cell formation, recruitment of dermal satellite cells, and a localized production of IGF-1 in the area.

Basically, Flawless is badass.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
topical capsacin i read works on the scalp for hair regrowth throught the IGF1 mechanism you mentioned for patients with alopecia.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
topical capsacin i read works on the scalp for hair regrowth throught the IGF1 mechanism you mentioned for patients with alopecia.
It's very dose-sensitive. Too much or too often of a dosing will deplete CGRP and cause the opposite reaction.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's very dose-sensitive. Too much or too often of a dosing will deplete CGRP and cause the opposite reaction.
well my grandma has alopecia, so what would be the best way to test this?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well my grandma has alopecia, so what would be the best way to test this?
First, what kind of alopecia? Some are immune-based, which this will not help.

Flawless might actually be a decent test. It has some of the ingredients to help fight inflammation, stimulate iGF-1 production, and increase antioxidant state.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First, what kind of alopecia? Some are immune-based, which this will not help.

Flawless might actually be a decent test. It has some of the ingredients to help fight inflammation, stimulate iGF-1 production, and increase antioxidant state.
she doesnt know it was diagnosed a long time ago, i can maybe only assum immune based,

some are androgen based if im not mistaken which i dont think is a reason.