dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those willing to experiment, can you take 1 krillipid balance around 20 minutes before workout for a week or so and let me know effect on the following:

Muscle soreness
Recovery Time
Any acceleration in fatloss
Strength
"mind/muscle connection"

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool...I'm looking at manipulation of acute membrane dynamics. Similar to the theory behind X-factor (perturbation of membrane releases certain membrane-bound fatty acids) we might be able to increase the storage of phospholipids in a short amount of time if taken righ before workout, enhancing function of the membrane-bound receptors (including androgen receptors).

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Interesting-I have pretty much the rest of RPN lineup here too. Is there anything elSe you would like stacked with it for enhanced effects?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Interesting-I have pretty much the rest of RPN lineup here too. Is there anything elSe you would like stacked with it for enhanced effects?
I think it should be just Krillipid only.

If you add something else in there, how else would we know if it worked out?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Used this pre chest fri-pre conditioning class at bjj yest-and pre hr bike ride on some trails today. Yest and today I noticed a little more sweating than usual.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Used last night pre bjj/light conditiong class, and today after work for a bike ride. I have def noticed more sweating during each workout-

phantom

Awards
  • Established
After a week of use I can say that I def noticed in increase in sweating during exercise when dosed right before. I'm gonna keep this up for a few more weeks to see if I can start to see any physical changes

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a week of use I can say that I def noticed in increase in sweating during exercise when dosed right before. I'm gonna keep this up for a few more weeks to see if I can start to see any physical changes
It certainly is hard to quantify, but since it is most DEFINITELY not detrimental to my workouts I'm going to keep it up as well.

I'm also working on a short theoretical article on the thinking behind this.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It certainly is hard to quantify, but since it is most DEFINITELY not detrimental to my workouts I'm going to keep it up as well.

I'm also working on a short theoretical article on the thinking behind this.
sounds good dsade looking forward to what you come up with.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most noticeable for me....blown vascularity 2 minutes into workout, full body (even calves), reduction in VAT, and great focus/mood especially while working out.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'll give this a go and report back

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'll give this a go and report back
Tomorrow will be a good test for recovery/soreness. Today was several PRs on shoulders and one wicked workout.

I usually have soreness in my rear delts, so tomorrow will tell...theoretically it will be reduced or nonexistent.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting stuff. Anything else I can use with it to enhance effects? Currently using PreMax-will be open to purchase some others if it will help

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow will be a good test for recovery/soreness. Today was several PRs on shoulders and one wicked workout.

I usually have soreness in my rear delts, so tomorrow will tell...theoretically it will be reduced or nonexistent.
interesting.

i'll report back in say ten days. i got my car totaled this weekend when i got hit from the side by a car going pretty fast. luckily other than whiplash im fine, so i dont think it should keep me out of the gym for more than a week. i plan to hit the gym a week from today (assuming my neck/traps feels fine).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interesting stuff. Anything else I can use with it to enhance effects? Currently using PreMax-will be open to purchase some others if it will help
Trying to limit variables to just the Krillipid preworkout. Again, this is a theory I am developing that could vastly improve body recomp and gains...especially when the new modified EFAs come out...hint hint.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
interesting.

i'll report back in say ten days. i got my car totaled this weekend when i got hit from the side by a car going pretty fast. luckily other than whiplash im fine, so i dont think it should keep me out of the gym for more than a week. i plan to hit the gym a week from today (assuming my neck/traps feels fine).
Sounds like I should send you an advance pack of VB-12 to help mitigate any nerve damage.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like I should send you an advance pack of VB-12 to help mitigate any nerve damage.
lol, yea, its too bad this just hasnt been my year.

in the past 7 months: 1 ear surgery, 1 inguinal hernia surgery which had complications and i got a hematoma in my scrotum, and 1 wrecked car (first wreck ever and its totaled) :(

i doubt ill ever experience a pain again like that hematoma, they had me on 8 vicodin (dont remember what dosage) a day for 2 weeks. I couldnt even take that many as they made me feel so loopy.

on the plus side, the past 7 months has had its pluses, like getting sent out to the Olympia and the Arnold for work.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Trying to limit variables to just the Krillipid preworkout. Again, this is a theory I am developing that could vastly improve body recomp and gains...especially when the new modified EFAs come out...hint hint.
Ahha-like the sound of it. I'm guessing krill based?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this really work ? And does it work 3 years post head injury ?
Wish I could give you a 100 percent definite answer. Follow my nerve regeneration thread for developing info, but my own nerve regeneration (tester 1) is indicating it is working.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bump for more input
My recovery time continues to shorten, though first day soreness is actually increased.

I'm finding the effectiveness in recovery is making me consider going back to a 3-day split again.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Still been dosing pre wo, or b4 any kind of activity like basketball, bjj etc. Still get a decent thermogenic effect, and beginning last wkend, started noticing a difference in body comp a little more than usual