Eviscerate

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Just a few quick questions :sad6:

Do you keep it on at all times? Or only apply prior to working out?

What should the cycle look like? 2 days on 2 off? How should I cycle applying it to different areas of the body?

I have a fresh tattoo on my chest (3 days now), should I avoid it till it heals?

I have one arm if you can't tell by my awesome screen name, so I can't pump it into one hand and visually measure like that. My clen should be here tomorrow, how should I do the measuring?

Is it weird that I thought the burning sensation was amazing? lol

Is it fully discontinued our are you just having supplier issues? I have a two bottle stock and am thinking of investing more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a few quick questions :sad6:

Do you keep it on at all times? Or only apply prior to working out?

What should the cycle look like? 2 days on 2 off? How should I cycle applying it to different areas of the body?

I have a fresh tattoo on my chest (3 days now), should I avoid it till it heals?

I have one arm if you can't tell by my awesome screen name, so I can't pump it into one hand and visually measure like that. My clen should be here tomorrow, how should I do the measuring?

Is it weird that I thought the burning sensation was amazing? lol

Is it fully discontinued our are you just having supplier issues? I have a two bottle stock and am thinking of investing more.
Personally, I keep it on my midsection at all times, but apply to my working muscle group only before workout.

It should not affect the tat, but do not rub vigorously.

If I were you, this would be an instance where I would recommend mixing the clen and Eviscerate, then pumping with the bottle on the counter (like hand soap).

At the moment it is a supply issue, as the RPN supplier accounts have been closed. I'm not sure how long the product will be out of stock, honestly.

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Thank you very much, Dsade!

Oh should I discontinue my d4 thermal shock?

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
any plans to do a run of capsaicin-free eviscerate? For those who apply it around more sensitive areas, are tired of their girlfriend bitching, or just don't like the burn? Besides the summer is approaching, and I imagine applying this stuff on top of or around a sunburn would be extremely unpleasant, to put it mildly.

Don't get me wrong, I think eviscerate is a great product and sometimes I even enjoy the burning sensation, as weird as that sounds. I could always just buy Napalm but I'd rather support RPN (and avant indirectly I suppose) and besides, I like the fact that all the additives are already in the stuff (other than clen). Not sure how much demand for this there would be, just thinking out loud after my latest incident where apparently I didn't wash my hands quite as good as I thought I did...

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
any plans to do a run of capsaicin-free eviscerate? For those who apply it around more sensitive areas, are tired of their girlfriend bitching, or just don't like the burn? Besides the summer is approaching, and I imagine applying this stuff on top of or around a sunburn would be extremely unpleasant, to put it mildly.

Don't get me wrong, I think eviscerate is a great product and sometimes I even enjoy the burning sensation, as weird as that sounds. I could always just buy Napalm but I'd rather support RPN (and avant indirectly I suppose) and besides, I like the fact that all the additives are already in the stuff (other than clen). Not sure how much demand for this there would be, just thinking out loud after my latest incident where apparently I didn't wash my hands quite as good as I thought I did...
I've been extremely skeptical about applying to my inner thighs because of this lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

We're looking at Capsiate, which is a non-pungent analog of capsaicin of comparable potency.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The burn only bothers me, when its under my nails and bite my nails. I am so scared of picking up my little dog after applying it and washing hands, I'd hate to burn him

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The burn only bothers me, when its under my nails and bite my nails. I am so scared of picking up my little dog after applying it and washing hands, I'd hate to burn him
You know your dog is hardcore, too!

F

funkja

Awards
i put my hand in a sandwich baggie to apply lol.. works perfect!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I use Gojo soap (used to remove grease and grime) on my hands after application. It works perfectly.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use Gojo soap (used to remove grease and grime) on my hands after application. It works perfectly.
haha did that with napalm last year because it dried the living hell out of my hands. My hands would flake skin all day, it was terrible. Eviscerate doesn't do this to me though.

omg

omg

Awards
i try 3 pumps and i rub well for cover all abs but over 4 hours continues burn like a hell is normal?

omg

omg

Awards
im on 3rd days my hands burn like crazy and i wash very well immediatly after rub :( any idea??

2 question the yohimbe in evi Cause Systemic Absorption ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im on 3rd days my hands burn like crazy and i wash very well immediatly after rub :( any idea??

2 question the yohimbe in evi Cause Systemic Absorption ?
What kind of soap are you using? I HIGHLY recommend a soap with added fats or oils, as Capsaicin is oil soluble. Java Lather or other shea butter or cocoa butter soap will work.

No, the carrier design keeps the yohimbine localized.

omg

omg

Awards
i dunno is supermarket with sls soap :)
can i use gloves x apply evi?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dunno is supermarket with sls soap :)
can i use gloves x apply evi?
Technically it is detergent, and it does a poor job of removing Eviscerate.

Yes, you can also use gloves.

J

jimmypop13

Awards
I cant find a place to buy this at? Will it be back in stock at nutraplanet or any other sites any time soon?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It'll be in stock soon, we just placed a custom order of 100 untis.