dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no scent indicator, nor difference in, the BoBu and MaliBoBu ingredient profile...just the scents.

I will be doing a very small batch of MaliBoBu (BoBu with a sun/sand/coconut/pineapple/ocean type scent) for test release to see how everyone likes it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh..my point was that the label will be unchanged...it will still simply say BoBu.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Always willing to give some feedback. Any luck with adding sunscreen?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always willing to give some feedback. Any luck with adding sunscreen?
Nope...no luck, and even if I did I would not be able to release withe existing labels as it would be a new ingredient not on the list.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's no scent indicator, nor difference in, the BoBu and MaliBoBu ingredient profile...just the scents.

I will be doing a very small batch of MaliBoBu (BoBu with a sun/sand/coconut/pineapple/ocean type scent) for test release to see how everyone likes it.
If you want a tester, I'm always available. A tropical, aqueous scent would be like heaven (and go perfect with my Davidoff Cool Water Woman: Cool Summer fragrance)! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want a tester, I'm always available. A tropical, aqueous scent would be like heaven (and go perfect with my Davidoff Cool Water Woman: Cool Summer fragrance)! :)
I wasn't able to get to it today...probably tomorrow.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
awesome you decided to give these a try Dsade. ETA when they might be at planet? I'll def scoop a few and throw some towards my surf shop buddy to see how it goes. I know he has a local guy that makes coconut/ocean type candles, car scents for the summer and they sell like crazy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome you decided to give these a try Dsade. ETA when they might be at planet? I'll def scoop a few and throw some towards my surf shop buddy to see how it goes. I know he has a local guy that makes coconut/ocean type candles, car scents for the summer and they sell like crazy
I'll try to knock them out tomorrow. Won't be more than probably 40 of them.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to knock them out tomorrow. Won't be more than probably 40 of them.
Cool. I'll try to grab a few. I'll keep you updated when I bring some to my buddys shop-

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wait til the wife hears this. There are 17 bars of Java lather in our bathroom closet thanks to her RPN addiction. :p
I bet that is a tasty-smelling closet. And I bet you never come out...of the...closet...

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
This would be the perfect thing for using after being on the beach or pool etcc..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be the perfect thing for using after being on the beach or pool etcc..
I plan on experimenting as MUCH as possible this season.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
This would def come in handy. Will be spendin 2 months in Cali and Vegas with the fam. Def give a heads up when this is on the way to the planet-I'll make it a point to be by the computer that day

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would def come in handy. Will be spendin 2 months in Cali and Vegas with the fam. Def give a heads up when this is on the way to the planet-I'll make it a point to be by the computer that day
TAKE ME WITH YOU!

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
TAKE ME WITH YOU!
LOL-I'm lookn forward to gettn out of jersey for a bit. Gonna be in between jobs till late summer, so I figured Id visit the parts of the fam I dont get to see alot. There in Henderson, right outside Vegas-nothing beats goin for a late afternoon jog overlookin all those mountains-plus most gyms are 24/7

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any luck with gettn these out today? or maybe b4 wkend
It's resting right now. My jars did NOT show up today like they were supposed to.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Dang-hopefully tomorrow. This and Flawless would make the perfect (out in the sun) combo. Malibobu after sun- Flawless at night after I got sun all day really helps take away any burn, and actually helps keep my color longer

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jars finally arrived late this afternoon.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established