dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no scent indicator, nor difference in, the BoBu and MaliBoBu ingredient profile...just the scents.

I will be doing a very small batch of MaliBoBu (BoBu with a sun/sand/coconut/pineapple/ocean type scent) for test release to see how everyone likes it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh..my point was that the label will be unchanged...it will still simply say BoBu.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Always willing to give some feedback. Any luck with adding sunscreen?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always willing to give some feedback. Any luck with adding sunscreen?
Nope...no luck, and even if I did I would not be able to release withe existing labels as it would be a new ingredient not on the list.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's no scent indicator, nor difference in, the BoBu and MaliBoBu ingredient profile...just the scents.

I will be doing a very small batch of MaliBoBu (BoBu with a sun/sand/coconut/pineapple/ocean type scent) for test release to see how everyone likes it.
If you want a tester, I'm always available. A tropical, aqueous scent would be like heaven (and go perfect with my Davidoff Cool Water Woman: Cool Summer fragrance)! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want a tester, I'm always available. A tropical, aqueous scent would be like heaven (and go perfect with my Davidoff Cool Water Woman: Cool Summer fragrance)! :)
I wasn't able to get to it today...probably tomorrow.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
awesome you decided to give these a try Dsade. ETA when they might be at planet? I'll def scoop a few and throw some towards my surf shop buddy to see how it goes. I know he has a local guy that makes coconut/ocean type candles, car scents for the summer and they sell like crazy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome you decided to give these a try Dsade. ETA when they might be at planet? I'll def scoop a few and throw some towards my surf shop buddy to see how it goes. I know he has a local guy that makes coconut/ocean type candles, car scents for the summer and they sell like crazy
I'll try to knock them out tomorrow. Won't be more than probably 40 of them.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to knock them out tomorrow. Won't be more than probably 40 of them.
Cool. I'll try to grab a few. I'll keep you updated when I bring some to my buddys shop-

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wait til the wife hears this. There are 17 bars of Java lather in our bathroom closet thanks to her RPN addiction. :p
I bet that is a tasty-smelling closet. And I bet you never come out...of the...closet...

phantom

Awards
  • Established
This would be the perfect thing for using after being on the beach or pool etcc..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would be the perfect thing for using after being on the beach or pool etcc..
I plan on experimenting as MUCH as possible this season.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
This would def come in handy. Will be spendin 2 months in Cali and Vegas with the fam. Def give a heads up when this is on the way to the planet-I'll make it a point to be by the computer that day

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This would def come in handy. Will be spendin 2 months in Cali and Vegas with the fam. Def give a heads up when this is on the way to the planet-I'll make it a point to be by the computer that day
TAKE ME WITH YOU!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
TAKE ME WITH YOU!
LOL-I'm lookn forward to gettn out of jersey for a bit. Gonna be in between jobs till late summer, so I figured Id visit the parts of the fam I dont get to see alot. There in Henderson, right outside Vegas-nothing beats goin for a late afternoon jog overlookin all those mountains-plus most gyms are 24/7

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any luck with gettn these out today? or maybe b4 wkend
It's resting right now. My jars did NOT show up today like they were supposed to.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Dang-hopefully tomorrow. This and Flawless would make the perfect (out in the sun) combo. Malibobu after sun- Flawless at night after I got sun all day really helps take away any burn, and actually helps keep my color longer

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jars finally arrived late this afternoon.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established