dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am officially out of most ingredients for this.

Last stock heading off today to Nutra.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IS this getting picked up by another company?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IS this getting picked up by another company?
Yes...This is actually the most in-demand product other than DCP (which the new company just picked up).

Depending on some funding issues, it will probably be back out in 8 weeks or so.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes...This is actually the most in-demand product other than DCP (which the new company just picked up).

Depending on some funding issues, it will probably be back out in 8 weeks or so.
Really glad to hear that.....stuff works amazing. Just got some clen to add in. Worked great on its own but I am excited to use clenviscerate!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By far the best topical fat burner i have ever used. This doesnt surprise me though coming from Dsade.

Also Dsade i know this is a shot in the dark but i remember Matt Cahill wanted to bring out an awesome carb shuttler/ IGF 1 increaser, any light come of that? Sorry for the off topic question, but i just remembered it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By far the best topical fat burner i have ever used. This doesnt surprise me though coming from Dsade.

Also Dsade i know this is a shot in the dark but i remember Matt Cahill wanted to bring out an awesome carb shuttler/ IGF 1 increaser, any light come of that? Sorry for the off topic question, but i just remembered it.
If you mean the new Glucophase GXR, he is tight lipped about it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you mean the new Glucophase GXR, he is tight lipped about it.
Yes that was exactly what it is, very well Dsade, very well. :damnit1: :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes that was exactly what it is, very well Dsade, very well. :damnit1: :lol:
The original Glucophase was, by far, one of THE best products I have ever used hands down.

There are a lot more nutrient partitioners out since then, but I know MC and his standards. I'll be first in line to buy several bottles.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The original Glucophase was, by far, one of THE best products I have ever used hands down.

There are a lot more nutrient partitioners out since then, but I know MC and his standards. I'll be first in line to buy several bottles.
Agreed on both statements made!! I myself will be inline to buy several bottles.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
What company is picking this up and will they sell through NP as well? I was planning on picking some up soon.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Really glad to hear that.....stuff works amazing. Just got some clen to add in. Worked great on its own but I am excited to use clenviscerate!
Hey kjkriston,

Just a quick question mate. I've been struggling to source liquid clen online. Where did you get yours from?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey kjkriston,

Just a quick question mate. I've been struggling to source liquid clen online. Where did you get yours from?
Still against the rules. Please take it to PM or use the google advice you were given in the other thread.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Still against the rules. Please take it to PM or use the google advice you were given in the other thread.
Will do Matt. I have googled it a number of times, but no luck. Plenty of tabs, but struggling with the liquid clen.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
did eviscerate ever get restocked? ive seen it OOS since the weekend.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Thanx Big Man. I'm gonna order EVSR8 2morrow. Apply it 2/day? Morning and evening? Am after shower and before 5 pm workout? Y'r thoughts Dsade.

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Just checked the "The Planet"...........EVSR8 still not in stock......."Hurry....Hurry Hard"!!!... Sorry.......It's a Canadian "Curling" saying............EH!

legalizejuice

legalizejuice

Awards
Just placed my order at the "Planet". EVSR8 back in stock.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
So is the final stock completely gone now? How much more can we expect the new company to be charging?

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi Dsase,

would it be against the rules if I sent you a PM asking liquid clen sources?

thx

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Dsase,

would it be against the rules if I sent you a PM asking liquid clen sources?

thx
Yes, sorry...that is still against the rules and places me and my company in legal jeopardy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is the final stock completely gone now? How much more can we expect the new company to be charging?
I'm not sure how much Nutra has left.

The new company will not be charging much, if any, more. You simply do not place greed over customer satisfaction.