DCP with ECA stack and / or low carb diet

  1. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DCP with ECA stack and / or low carb diet


    So what do people think about staking DCP with an ECA stack? Has anybody tried it? Also would said stack work synergistically with a low carb diet or will it do more harm than good.

    I'm currently at around 10% bf and need to get to around 8%.

    Thanks,

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,166
    Rep Power
    310841
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    So what do people think about staking DCP with an ECA stack? Has anybody tried it? Also would said stack work synergistically with a low carb diet or will it do more harm than good.

    I'm currently at around 10% bf and need to get to around 8%.

    Thanks,
    I personally think that would be fine. Although, either change your supplements or nutrition; no need to do BOTH to get results.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I personally think that would be fine. Although, either change your supplements or nutrition; no need to do BOTH to get results.
    Thanks Rosie. Been low carbing for around three weeks. Thought it might increase fat loss if I add these supplements.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks Rosie. Been low carbing for around three weeks. Thought it might increase fat loss if I add these supplements.
    When was your last refeed?

    Also consider adding in Glucosamine, for its leptin signaling effects.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,166
    Rep Power
    310841
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks Rosie. Been low carbing for around three weeks. Thought it might increase fat loss if I add these supplements.
    As Matt alluded to, you shouldn't spend ALL that time with low carbohydrates, but have at least 1-2 days of refeeding per week. You will get better results if you do.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks guys. Sorry I should have said. I'm following the scivation CHA diet so have 40 - 60g after my workout and one cheat meal a week.

    So am I right in interpreting what you've said as, most value in taking DCP / and ECA is with having moderate carbs. If following a low carb diet then not much value as only a limited amount of carbs in diet.

    Thanks,
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks guys. Sorry I should have said. I'm following the scivation CHA diet so have 40 - 60g after my workout and one cheat meal a week.

    So am I right in interpreting what you've said as, most value in taking DCP / and ECA is with having moderate carbs. If following a low carb diet then not much value as only a limited amount of carbs in diet.

    Thanks,
    I would recommend adding something like SlinSane post workout and pre-cheat to get those carb benefits, then drop blood glucose back down to resume fat burning.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thank Matt,

    So when would you recommend taking DCP?

    Thanks,

    Saghir.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thank Matt,

    So when would you recommend taking DCP?

    Thanks,

    Saghir.
    2 upon waking
    2 early afternoon
    2 preworkout (assuming evening workout. Adjust according to schedule)
    1 right before bed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,404
    Rep Power
    1113442
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    As Matt alluded to, you shouldn't spend ALL that time with low carbohydrates, but have at least 1-2 days of refeeding per week. You will get better results if you do.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    ive lost 46 pounds in less than 2 years, low carb diet strict year round (30-40 daily max,) no re-feeding.

    i did experiment with re-feed once and i gained fat (def not water), and i didnt feel good.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    ive lost 46 pounds in less than 2 years, low carb diet strict year round (30-40 daily max,) no re-feeding.

    i did experiment with re-feed once and i gained fat (def not water), and i didnt feel good.
    Morbid obses models and effectiveness (when leptin levels are SKYHIGH, but receptors are completely insensitive, not to mention massive insulin resistance) do not translate as you get leaner. Simply, you will have to adjust your strategy or risk standstill, or even reversal, of your fatloss.

    It gets MUCH more complicated as you near the norm, and exponentially more complicated as you near sub 14% and under.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Morbid obses models and effectiveness (when leptin levels are SKYHIGH, but receptors are completely insensitive, not to mention massive insulin resistance) do not translate as you get leaner. Simply, you will have to adjust your strategy or risk standstill, or even reversal, of your fatloss.

    It gets MUCH more complicated as you near the norm, and exponentially more complicated as you near sub 14% and under.
    Matt,

    I know you're not a personal trainer or anything of the sort, but you are one of the most knowledgeable guys on here so I'm hoping you can maybe help me out. I've managed to get down to 10% fat a couple of times and then stalled, sometimes losing muscle when trying to get lower. I've then tried to a clean bulk thinking that if I have more muscle I will find it easier to get sub 10%, but this hasn't proven to be true. Still stuch at darn 10ish %. have you any general advice for those at low bf wanting to get even lower?!

    Thanks
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Matt,

    I know you're not a personal trainer or anything of the sort, but you are one of the most knowledgeable guys on here so I'm hoping you can maybe help me out. I've managed to get down to 10% fat a couple of times and then stalled, sometimes losing muscle when trying to get lower. I've then tried to a clean bulk thinking that if I have more muscle I will find it easier to get sub 10%, but this hasn't proven to be true. Still stuch at darn 10ish %. have you any general advice for those at low bf wanting to get even lower?!

    Thanks
    Setpoint theory kicks in here, and is something I definitely support based on observations of myself.

    Theory says that, without concerted effort, your body "wants" to hit a certain bodyfat level and STAY THERE. If you overeat slightly you gain fat, and if you try to get under your metabolism fights wickedly, and you lose muscle.

    Other than the VERY underrated "leptigen" series from Avant, which I am trying to license currently, you can take the following:

    Glucosamine HCl (a product of the Hexosamine pathway of glucose metabolism). Multigram doses of Glucosamine while under setpoint sends a false signal of carb intake (your body "thinks" that because you have the endproduct that you must have eaten the corresponding sugar).

    Calcium Lactate,acetate, etc. - Increases leptin secretion, which satiates as well as keeps your metabolism humming.

    Histidine (tougher to find, but useful for the above)

    Fruit-based and wide-range antoixidants, like NOxidant (working on an article here, so don't want to give too much away)

    Leucine - primary protein synthesis triggering amino acid that will help recovery and prevent muscle catabolism.

    As well, incorporating periodic refeeds will keep your body's metabolism humming.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks Matt! I really couldn't gotten this from anyone else!!
  15. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,404
    Rep Power
    1113442
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Morbid obses models and effectiveness (when leptin levels are SKYHIGH, but receptors are completely insensitive, not to mention massive insulin resistance) do not translate as you get leaner. Simply, you will have to adjust your strategy or risk standstill, or even reversal, of your fatloss.

    It gets MUCH more complicated as you near the norm, and exponentially more complicated as you near sub 14% and under.
    i think im under 10% now, went from 211 all the way down to 164.5 pounds in less than 2 years (i just gained a few this past week on my 1st ph halodrol cycle so 168 now). my waist is 30.25" flexed, i was over 37.5" if i remember correctly. i do take supplements to help, alot of them, mix them up and cycle fat lost to muso maybe thats why im so successful with year round strict low carb dieting.

    its not an easy task, i cannot eat like a normal human being, but it makes me happy.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  16. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122081
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    When was your last refeed?

    Also consider adding in Glucosamine, for its leptin signaling effects.
    explain me please?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  17. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122081
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Setpoint theory kicks in here, and is something I definitely support based on observations of myself.

    Theory says that, without concerted effort, your body "wants" to hit a certain bodyfat level and STAY THERE. If you overeat slightly you gain fat, and if you try to get under your metabolism fights wickedly, and you lose muscle.

    Other than the VERY underrated "leptigen" series from Avant, which I am trying to license currently, you can take the following:

    Glucosamine HCl (a product of the Hexosamine pathway of glucose metabolism). Multigram doses of Glucosamine while under setpoint sends a false signal of carb intake (your body "thinks" that because you have the endproduct that you must have eaten the corresponding sugar).

    Calcium Lactate,acetate, etc. - Increases leptin secretion, which satiates as well as keeps your metabolism humming.

    Histidine (tougher to find, but useful for the above)

    Fruit-based and wide-range antoixidants, like NOxidant (working on an article here, so don't want to give too much away)

    Leucine - primary protein synthesis triggering amino acid that will help recovery and prevent muscle catabolism.

    As well, incorporating periodic refeeds will keep your body's metabolism humming.

    You are a GENIUS!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  18. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,404
    Rep Power
    1113442
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Setpoint theory kicks in here, and is something I definitely support based on observations of myself.

    Theory says that, without concerted effort, your body "wants" to hit a certain bodyfat level and STAY THERE. If you overeat slightly you gain fat, and if you try to get under your metabolism fights wickedly, and you lose muscle.
    can you simply counter your setpoint by adding muscles? does your body just have a bodyfat setpoint, or really a bodyweight setpoint?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    You are a GENIUS!!
    The theory is not mine. And the info here was taken from Par Deus' Leptin series.

    As mentioned, I'm trying to license the formulas and revive them in a series of product foir progressive bodytypes and progress levels.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    415
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The theory is not mine. And the info here was taken from Par Deus' Leptin series.

    As mentioned, I'm trying to license the formulas and revive them in a series of product foir progressive bodytypes and progress levels.
    thanks for that info i might give that avant stuff a go as my body seems to like to hold onto fat, if you can fomulate a product i would be interested in buying it
  21. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122081
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    thanks for that info i might give that avant stuff a go as my body seems to like to hold onto fat, if you can fomulate a product i would be interested in buying it
    yeah mee too
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    thanks for that info i might give that avant stuff a go as my body seems to like to hold onto fat, if you can fomulate a product i would be interested in buying it
    They were discontinued a while ago, which is why I am looking at bringing them back.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    415
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    57.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    They were discontinued a while ago, which is why I am looking at bringing them back.
    what was it called
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    what was it called
    The Leptigen series.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Matt,

    I'm just about to bu some alphaburn. Do you know where the gelatin used for the capsules is sourced from, ie cattle, pork or horse?

    Thanks,

    S.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Matt,

    I'm just about to bu some alphaburn. Do you know where the gelatin used for the capsules is sourced from, ie cattle, pork or horse?

    Thanks,

    S.
    they are bovine-based.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,389
    Rep Power
    116671
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    79.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks matt. Will order some today.
  28. New Member
    hockeyho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    33.67%

    Hey sorry to take u guys back to dcp but I was wondering if you could recommend a dose for me?! I'm a chick- 5'5" 135 20% lookin to hit <12% for a show in 8 wks. I do fasted cardio in the am and lift in the evening with hockey twice a week; also is there any kind of diet that will compliment the dcp or any sups I should take w it? I'm on a 3 day low/ 1 day higher carb cycle now.
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyho View Post
    Hey sorry to take u guys back to dcp but I was wondering if you could recommend a dose for me?! I'm a chick- 5'5" 135 20% lookin to hit <12% for a show in 8 wks. I do fasted cardio in the am and lift in the evening with hockey twice a week; also is there any kind of diet that will compliment the dcp or any sups I should take w it? I'm on a 3 day low/ 1 day higher carb cycle now.
    Your carb cycling day should work fine with it.

    I would take:

    2 upon waking
    2 at lunch
    2 preworkout
    1 right before bed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  30. New Member
    hockeyho's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    61
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    33.67%

    Thanks!
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I Love DCP.


    That is all.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  32. New Member
    vudoo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    201
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    56.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Setpoint theory kicks in here, and is something I definitely support based on observations of myself.

    Theory says that, without concerted effort, your body "wants" to hit a certain bodyfat level and STAY THERE. If you overeat slightly you gain fat, and if you try to get under your metabolism fights wickedly, and you lose muscle.

    Other than the VERY underrated "leptigen" series from Avant, which I am trying to license currently, you can take the following:

    Glucosamine HCl (a product of the Hexosamine pathway of glucose metabolism). Multigram doses of Glucosamine while under setpoint sends a false signal of carb intake (your body "thinks" that because you have the endproduct that you must have eaten the corresponding sugar).

    Calcium Lactate,acetate, etc. - Increases leptin secretion, which satiates as well as keeps your metabolism humming.

    Histidine (tougher to find, but useful for the above)

    Fruit-based and wide-range antoixidants, like NOxidant (working on an article here, so don't want to give too much away)

    Leucine - primary protein synthesis triggering amino acid that will help recovery and prevent muscle catabolism.

    As well, incorporating periodic refeeds will keep your body's metabolism humming.


    do you take this with the refeed? daily? only when low carbing?
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,433
    Rep Power
    773836
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    do you take this with the refeed? daily? only when low carbing?
    depends on your personal setpoint.

    If you are under, then you want to tag this protocol around the 2nd-3rd day of low-carbing.

    If over setpoint, just low-carb with plenty of fish oil intake, and tag this protocol every 4th-5th day.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  34. New Member
    juicedgrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    73
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    72.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    depends on your personal setpoint.

    If you are under, then you want to tag this protocol around the 2nd-3rd day of low-carbing.

    If over setpoint, just low-carb with plenty of fish oil intake, and tag this protocol every 4th-5th day.
    Matt I need some fishoil intake

    Have you been getting my emails? I know youre busy as hell and im a patient guy. I also don't like bothering people, especially people working hard.

    RPN creates the most innovative quality supplements yes? yez :]
  35. New Member
    JGank's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

    matt did anything come out of you trying to get the leptigen thing going? I loved leptigen mass.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Low Carb Diet
    By mrhealthie in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2009, 02:13 PM
  2. Low GI diet and Low carb
    By Bigpete757 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:50 PM
  3. ALA with a low carb diet?
    By mr3000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 09:07 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 01:02 AM
  5. low carb diet
    By xarmyguy26 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 08:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in