Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Tried the E after morning workout/shower today, feels MUCH better. Nice and warm feeling, instead of the searing flesh!

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Cool, thanks again. Also forgot to mention the Alpha Burn, Sesamin and CLA in the stack too, really liking the Alpha Burn btw.

Also got the Russel the Mussel book, my 3 year old son loves it. He's always been into "big and strong" to eat his vegetables, so good reinforcement there.
    I'm glad you like them..thank you!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Tried the E after morning workout/shower today, feels MUCH better. Nice and warm feeling, instead of the searing flesh!
    Really impressed, I still felt the warm sensation after I got home around 6:30PM (when I got in the sun). I applied it around 7AM, so almost 12 hours active from one application. Good stuff!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%

Just had to add one more comment since I'm so impressed! I put E on last night around 3PM, showered around 6-7PM. When I worked out this morning, I still felt the warm sensation of the Eviscerate and it was quite hot in the shower after my workout.

Maybe I'm sensitive to the cap., but I'm really impressed at how this sticks with you, literally!
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just had to add one more comment since I'm so impressed! I put E on last night around 3PM, showered around 6-7PM. When I worked out this morning, I still felt the warm sensation of the Eviscerate and it was quite hot in the shower after my workout.

Maybe I'm sensitive to the cap., but I'm really impressed at how this sticks with you, literally!
    You're not alone there I still feel the Eviscerate post-12 hours after application, whether having showered in that time or not. ~20 minutes into ANY training, the warming sensation starts up - and stays - around midsection. You get used to it, and come to welcome it
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.23%

Hi Dsade, have two q's please about eviscerate:

1) is the dose 2x 2 pumps?
    2)anyone had pimples on back during use? i assume thats caused by the cleansing process of the melted fats and their "filthy content/additions".. also should this reaction be a reason to quit for a few days using the product or not?
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Riquee View Post
    1) is the dose 2x 2 pumps?
    2)anyone had pimples on back during use? i assume thats caused by the cleansing process of the melted fats and their "filthy content/additions".. also should this reaction be a reason to quit for a few days using the product or not?
    1. Dose is what you make it. You might need more or less than 2 pumps, and I personally use 4-6 pumps each application.

2. I have never had pimples created from the use of Eviscerate. In fact, if used on my face, it has helped CLEAR up any blemishes...And if you're experiencing it, no, it's not a cause to stop using Eviscerate.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%

eviscerate doenst cause water retention like napalm right? because licorice extract is what causes slight water retention?

since evi doesnt have that and just caffeine/yohimbine, should be good correct?
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.29%

Quote Originally Posted by comacho View Post
    eviscerate doenst cause water retention like napalm right? because licorice extract is what causes slight water retention?

since evi doesnt have that and just caffeine/yohimbine, should be good correct?
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I experience water retention using Eviscerate. I'm not concerned about it though, since it goes away a few days after stopping use of the product.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 11:37 PM