Flawless Skin Couture 1st impression

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks again to Matt/Dsade for hookn me up with a very genorous amount of this! I recived via UPS thismorning before leaving for snowboarding to Maine. New formula looks very awesome- I'm pretty sure, is Bitter Melon a new ingredient? Its not listed on my other jars of the current formula. Cream is very,very thick, and absolutely scentless. I can see how one jar should last a while. I used some on my face after washing, and it gave a cooling type sensation that went away after 2-3 minutes-no residue or grease, absorbed right in. I'll apply some tonite on my arms after using java lather.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
2nd application to arms on back after using java lather-had the same cooling type sensation as with the face, and lasted a few minutes. Again, absorbed completely after 2-3 minutes, put on a white t after, no problem with any sore of residue-also, completely scentless, no problem putting this on before going out for the evening. Later next week I will put uo some before and afters-also next week my gf will be using on her surgery scar

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting that you find it has no scent; to me it smells like coffee, like most of RPN's skincare range. And that it gave you a cooling sensation on application; I experienced burning, that went away after ~1 minute.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
If I smell it in the jar, it has a faint scent, but honestly, to me, after applying and leaving on for a few, a can't smell a thing. I guess the feeling on application can be more of a icyhot feel, I meant to describe more as such. One thing is for sure, the new formula rocks! How are you enjoying youre jar so far?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I smell it in the jar, it has a faint scent, but honestly, to me, after applying and leaving on for a few, a can't smell a thing. I guess the feeling on application can be more of a icyhot feel, I meant to describe more as such. One thing is for sure, the new formula rocks! How are you enjoying youre jar so far?
It's good. Starting to see some reduction in lines around eyes when I smile.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say how healthy my skin feels when I apply this after using java lather. 4 days now, and I have been using whats on the lid, and its barely touched. Still amazed at how quick this absorbs. My skin is already looking better

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I have been using this now for just about 1 week, and I can really say I already see a difference in my skin. My face just seems a lot better, less darkness around my eyes, and from the winter my forehead got really dry, and now is totally healthy. Bodywise, I have been using on my upper arms, and inside lats for a few light stretchmarks and dry skin, and I would say the combo of java lather and this new formula has decreased them a decent amount this last week. And no more winter dry skin

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been using this now for just about 1 week, and I can really say I already see a difference in my skin. My face just seems a lot better, less darkness around my eyes, and from the winter my forehead got really dry, and now is totally healthy. Bodywise, I have been using on my upper arms, and inside lats for a few light stretchmarks and dry skin, and I would say the combo of java lather and this new formula has decreased them a decent amount this last week. And no more winter dry skin
I've been focusing on my forehead/eye area and having excellent results.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
For use as a face cream, this stuff is amazing. For body use, I think its its the absolute best cream anywhere. Much notable difference in my face skin tone and texture, no dry skin on arms, and some light stretchmarks on my inner lats are starting to become almost unnoticeable-and I just started to use whats in the jar(using the cream on the lid)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
about 2 weeks using this now and my skin is looking better each day. My gf has been applying this to her post gallbladder surgery scar for the last week, and the mark has gone from kind of purple to light pink. Its not a big scar, thin and short, but she still would like it gone-so I will keep updates on this also now. Will post some pics in the next 2 weeks

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Finished off my first jar. During the last few weeks my gf has also been using out of the same jar-so this stuff lasts a while. There is a major noticeable difference in skin health, the few stretchmarks on my lats arent even noticeable now, and my face looks great! My gf's gallbladder surgery scar has gone from dark pink to almost skin tone and has totally smoothed out.This stuff is amazing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished off my first jar. During the last few weeks my gf has also been using out of the same jar-so this stuff lasts a while. There is a major noticeable difference in skin health, the few stretchmarks on my lats arent even noticeable now, and my face looks great! My gf's gallbladder surgery scar has gone from dark pink to almost skin tone and has totally smoothed out.This stuff is amazing.
Awesome!

We are finally getting more feedback from people, and the conclusion is the same as yours.

I got to see Rosie's skin in person over the arnold, and she is looking fantastic!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way,

The Flawless sale will last around 4-5 more weeks then everything will be gone. IT WILL NOT BE BACK until the new formula has official release through the new company.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!

We are finally getting more feedback from people, and the conclusion is the same as yours.

I got to see Rosie's skin in person over the arnold, and she is looking fantastic!
Thanks, Matt :) There IS such a noticeable difference from when I first started using this for sure. I do believe that the combination of the Mudd Mask first, and then the Flawless over the top is what is doing it! In a couple more weeks, there will be NO more lines around my eyes! (Now I just need to make sure that I get enough sleep, so that the heavy black bags that have shown up disappear as well!) The RPN Skincare range is definitely my favourite and skincare line of choice, and I have almost exclusively used it since I first used it late last year :thumbsup:

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I tried flawless around eyes and it gave me sunburn kinda look (very red) for about 15 min is this normal ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried flawless around eyes and it gave me sunburn kinda look (very red) for about 15 min is this normal ?
That skin is very sensitive, and that is a normal reaction.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
thanks I was afraid to try it again. I didnt want to burn the skin and go to work with 2 red eyes lol

SO it will alwways go away correct and not burn the skin ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never noticed this, although a small heated sensation occurs for ~30 seconds while applying. If you go red after application, then, as Matt said, it can be a normal reaction and it WILL go away.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I have a few tubs of flawless some are white and some are black is their any difference in product?

Cheers

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a few tubs of flawless some are white and some are black is their any difference in product?

Cheers
The white tub is the original, the black is the new formulation. Yes, there is a difference - the reformulated version is BETTER :)