LOW STOCK WARNING: RPN's FLAWLESS

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Knew I should have tried to get one. Dsade, hit me back and let me know. Will def do a log, and would like to let me gf run this as well.
    Sunday night....tomorrow. =)

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sunday night....tomorrow. =)
    Cool-thanks again Matt.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Big thanks to Matt/Dsade! for hookn me up with an awesome deal to log the new Flawless Skin Couture Intense Dermal Tharapy-will have a log here over the wkend. This stuff sounds awesome and it should be great. I'm also eager to see this new formula-maybe someone can post it up? But will be trying this for a few things, face cream, stretchmark prevention/reduction on inner lats, dry skin. My gf also just had her gallbladder removed last month, so shell be using this on the scar tissue.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dsade, were having a womens auxilary raffle for my firehouse to do some fundraising in March-would you be interested in doing some baskets with the new cream? I think these would be some good prizes and be a big hit with a lot of the wives(and there husbands:])
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Rosie's One Week Thoughts - RPN Skincare Regimen

I have been following Matt's skincare regimen for a week now. Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. My right eye has noticeably less lines around it. Left eye does not have as much difference re quantity of lines, but they ARE fainter.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I have been following Matt's skincare regimen for a week now. Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. My right eye has noticeably less lines around it. Left eye does not have as much difference re quantity of lines, but they ARE fainter.
    I have the same strange thing..a deep crease on the left side near my eye that is noticeably lessened. My right eye area is creaseless unless I squint, and they are definitely lessened as well.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

I have the same strange thing..a deep crease on the left side near my eye that is noticeably lessened. My right eye area is creaseless unless I squint, and they are definitely lessened as well.
    I'm definitely looking forward to what another few weeks (and the tub should last that long - unlike the Flawless Stretchmark and Scar Treatment Cream, which doesn't last long at all, given that a whole lot more gets used) will do re effects. In a month or so I should be back to having NO lines around my eyes if it keeps working at this rate.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I'm definitely looking forward to what another few weeks (and the tub should last that long - unlike the Flawless Stretchmark and Scar Treatment Cream, which doesn't last long at all, given that a whole lot more gets used) will do re effects. In a month or so I should be back to having NO lines around my eyes if it keeps working at this rate.
    That's the entire reason for the redesign.

While the stretchmark cream works very well for its intended use, I wanted the formula to be beyond compare for not ONLY stretchmarks and scars, but to completely rejuvenate the face and body.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This new formula is great so far Dsade. I will try to get some pics up afetr next week. I also like how much thicker it is than the previous version
  10. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The flawless that is in stock right now lasts about 8 weeks or so. You only need a little bit to fill a large area.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%

so are the skincare products from RPN being produced again? just a little confused here, are they getting a new brand name or what are you planning on doing with them dsade?
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    so are the skincare products from RPN being produced again? just a little confused here, are they getting a new brand name or what are you planning on doing with them dsade?
    Eventually a new company will produce the line under a new brand name. They have purchased the majority of the skin care/hair care/soap line so far, but as a startup there are massive costs involved with the rebranding.

There will likely be a pretty significant delay, with the way things have been going.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%

Eventually a new company will produce the line under a new brand name. They have purchased the majority of the skin care/hair care/soap line so far, but as a startup there are massive costs involved with the rebranding.

There will likely be a pretty significant delay, with the way things have been going.
    gotcha. and will you be working with them or another company?
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    gotcha. and will you be working with them or another company?
    I am working in the design departments of both. New formulas from both companies will be mostly from me.
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.15%

I am working in the design departments of both. New formulas from both companies will be mostly from me.
    good to hear.
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Rosie's Three Week Thoughts - RPN Skincare Regimen

The Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy has definitely made a difference over the last 3 weeks of use. The lines and wrinkles that I had around my eyes have decreased noticeably. There are less lines, and those that are there are mostly faint, with only 1-2 deeper ones around each eye. This stuff definitely works!

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Rosie's Thoughts - Weeks 5 and 7 of RPN Skincare Regimen

Week 5

I used the last of my tub of Flawless Stretchmark and Scar Treatment Cream a few days ago, so have not been using that on my body...Used the last of the tub of Majestic Mineral Mudd I'd been using yesterday. Started a new tub today. Different colour and texture to the Majestic Mineral Mudd in my last tub - this one is a darker almost slate colour flecked with something else, whereas the one before was a light brown; and the new tub mixture is wet, whereas in the one before it was merely damp...Got most of the tub of Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy left; this goes very slowly, especially as I am only using it on my face...Lines and wrinkles around my eyes have continued to diminish and disappear, right eye more than left, but they're going, so that's all that matters.

Week 7

Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy is slowly working its magic on my face around my eyes, and the lines there have diminished further. My eyes look nothing like they did 5 weeks ago!

18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Rosie's Ten Week Thoughts - RPN Skincare Regimen

Coming up on 10 weeks re RPN Skincare Regimen re facial of Majestic Mineral Mudd followed by Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy post-shower. From last week I started doing this in the mornings after my post-training shower, and definitely noticed more of a difference - my pores must be open more after that shower, considering it is longer and hotter than my cold-1-minute-pre-bed shower. Anyways, to give an example of the difference that has occurred over the last 68 days of following this regimen, I started out with 12 and 10 lines/wrinkles around my left and right eyes respectively. Now, I am down to only ONE line/wrinkle around each eye, although that on my right is a lot fainter than that on my left. In further testament to the success of this stack, my husband has commented on how much younger and less stressed my skin is looking, and has taken to using my Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy himself!...I HAVE developed large black bags under my eyes from my lack of sleeping, and they have started to cause a line under each bag of late, but given the success of the Majestic Mineral Mudd/Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy stack, they will be gone in no time at all!...I have a few days of my tub of Majestic Mineral Mudd left, and will sorely miss this when it is gone, as I believe that it has played a huge role in my results, and is definitely a key factor in making my skin soft and clear...Huge thumbs up to RPN on these products! I have been impressed with EVERY skincare product that I have used from RPN and pretty much use almost nothing but this line when it comes to my skincare, from cleansing to facial to moisturizer...

19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

Last 20 going out the door tomorrow.

I am out of jars, and out of 5 of the ingredients.

Delays are plaguing the new company's development. Estimated time to release for the new version is 4 months.
  20. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Just ship me all 20...
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Just ship me all 20...
    Trade me out for some of that new protein.

Similar Forum Threads

1. RPN's Java, Flawless in STOCK!!!!!!!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 06:29 PM
  2. Flawless Out of Stock?
    By Derock in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 10:20 PM
  3. Flawless??: Currently Out Of Stock
    By moveweight in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 05:02 PM