Eviscerate clumping?

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Hi guys,

I just ordered 2 bottles of Eviscerate (new bottle with pump). 1 bottle is fine, but the other bottle clumping really bad, the content form is really mud-like, really solid. I can't even shake it.

is there any way to solve this? like, put the bottle in hot water?

thanks

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I just ordered 2 bottles of Eviscerate (new bottle with pump). 1 bottle is fine, but the other bottle clumping really bad, the content form is really mud-like, really solid. I can't even shake it.

is there any way to solve this? like, put the bottle in hot water?

thanks
It's just from shipping in the cold. Once it is warmed up it'll be back to normal consistency.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I have had mine for a week and still haven't used it yet but mine looks like it has clumpy sediments throughout! It is not a clear (brownish) color. There is probably about a half inch clear brown liquid that will settle if I let it sit there without shaking it but after I shake it it still stays in that clumpy sediment form! Is mine ok to use? Is this normal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product went through a cold snap here while it was being shipped. The thickener "overthickened" and formed some clumps. It's just a thickener and it's perfectly fine, but if it bothers you simply immerse the bottle in some warm-hot water for a few minutes then shake. It will all return to normal.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Matt, is your PM box still messed up?

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
The product went through a cold snap here while it was being shipped. The thickener "overthickened" and formed some clumps. It's just a thickener and it's perfectly fine, but if it bothers you simply immerse the bottle in some warm-hot water for a few minutes then shake. It will all return to normal.
Hi Dsade,

how long do you think it will return to normal? I live in tropical area where temperatures are around 90 F all year, very humid. I just received the bottle yesterday. strangely, the other bottle of E was normal.

thx

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Dsade,

how long do you think it will return to normal? I live in tropical area where temperatures are around 90 F all year, very humid. I just received the bottle yesterday. strangely, the other bottle of E was normal.

thx
Depending of the temperature of the water, should take 5-10 minutes of immersion...then shake well.

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
Depending of the temperature of the water, should take 5-10 minutes of immersion...then shake well.
Hi Dsade,

sorry I wasn't being clear. what I mean is since weather is around 90 F, how long will it return to normal if I just leave the bottle as is?

thx

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Well, I started using mine today! I let it sit in warm water for about 15 min but still is all clumpy! Went ahead and applied it and it goes on fine other than when I start to rub it in....its like rubbing off dead skin.......it get all these little clumpings everywhere and all over my hands and body....just messy.....hopefully everything is ok with mine! Need some fat to melt away....now when I wake up in the morning I should be at 4% body fat right? :) haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I started using mine today! I let it sit in warm water for about 15 min but still is all clumpy! Went ahead and applied it and it goes on fine other than when I start to rub it in....its like rubbing off dead skin.......it get all these little clumpings everywhere and all over my hands and body....just messy.....hopefully everything is ok with mine! Need some fat to melt away....now when I wake up in the morning I should be at 4% body fat right? :) haha
Try using a little less....and you should wake up in the negative %. =)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Try using a little less....and you should wake up in the negative %. =)
haha! Sweet! I will use it pre-bed tonight for sure haha....this stuff will last forever. Just apply every once and a while to get me back to my single digit numbers :)! I know this isn't the place to update but wanted to throw out a qick update! This stuff I 'feel' will be great! Got a little tingle throughout the day but lemme tell you...I was on fire at the gym. The places I applied it were hot and burning....me personally I really liked the feeling.....it at least gives me a huge placebo affect in the mind that it is 'burning' the fat away as I workout! I will try to start a log pretty soon! I am going to add a few more supps for a good cut stack! Great job guys! I am sure this product will not disappoint!

Space Viking

Awards
Don't know if this needs it's own thread or not. Been using Eviscerate for about a month now with good results, especially considering that junk food and beer are still a good portion of my diet. The past few uses though have had some odd side effects. The skin in the area I typically apply it is now covered with what appears to be acne, and the last two uses have resulted in an itching sensation so bad that it has woken me up in the middle of the night, even after having showered since it was last applied. Hyddrocortisone cream and benadryl combined just barely controlled the itching long enough for me to get some sleep. Any explanations why this is happening?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know if this needs it's own thread or not. Been using Eviscerate for about a month now with good results, especially considering that junk food and beer are still a good portion of my diet. The past few uses though have had some odd side effects. The skin in the area I typically apply it is now covered with what appears to be acne, and the last two uses have resulted in an itching sensation so bad that it has woken me up in the middle of the night, even after having showered since it was last applied. Hyddrocortisone cream and benadryl combined just barely controlled the itching long enough for me to get some sleep. Any explanations why this is happening?
Sounds like skin irritation. Try taking a week or so off.