LCLT........

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Arrived today, should be heading out tomorrow.

    UPS has downgraded service to Atlanta during the rough season, adding a day to transit time. Look for this on Tuesday or Wednesday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Thanks for the updates D!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  3. Dsade, I got a good stock of RPN plcar and lclt, I'm thnkn of runnin them with alcar for a rejuvination type stack next month-how would you recomend combing them?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Dsade, I got a good stock of RPN plcar and lclt, I'm thnkn of runnin them with alcar for a rejuvination type stack next month-how would you recomend combing them?
    I would take PLCAR combined with LCLT first thing in the morning, during workout, and last thing before bed.

    I would take ALCAR about an hour after waking (for the mind-stimulating effects) as well as 2 hours before workout.

    My standard serving of ALCAR is 2 grams.

    for the combo, around 1.5g LCLT and 1 G of PLCAR.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Arrived today, should be heading out tomorrow.

    UPS has downgraded service to Atlanta during the rough season, adding a day to transit time. Look for this on Tuesday or Wednesday.
    We still lookin at Tues or Wed for the LCLT?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    We still lookin at Tues or Wed for the LCLT?
    bump

  7. In stock!

    Gots mine, you biatches!

    lol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    In stock!

    Gots mine, you biatches!

    lol.
    And that's it for a good while.

    All units shipped.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. How long do you excpect this to be in stock Dsade? Won't be able to order any till next Mon

  10. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    How long do you excpect this to be in stock Dsade? Won't be able to order any till next Mon
    Because the price on this is so reasonable, and looking at past sales rates, probably not more than a week's worth of stock.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would take PLCAR combined with LCLT first thing in the morning, during workout, and last thing before bed.

    I would take ALCAR about an hour after waking (for the mind-stimulating effects) as well as 2 hours before workout.

    My standard serving of ALCAR is 2 grams.

    for the combo, around 1.5g LCLT and 1 G of PLCAR.
    I already had 100g, stocking up on one more (wish I could grab more).

    Dsade, I'm also picking up 100g of ALCAR from Nutra. I workout in the AM before work, roughly 2 hours after waking up. I usually eat breakfast either as soon as I wake up, or 30min (tops) after waking. I've never supplemented with LCLT or ALCAR before. Could you possibly give me a good dosing for these two here for maximum effectiveness? Is it OK to take with food or best on an empty stomach? I see your recommendations here in the post that I've quoted, but as you can see with my current schedule it's sort of conflicting. Any help or advice you could give would be much appreciated. After reading all the good things people have to say about these supplements I'm anxious to give them a try.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I already had 100g, stocking up on one more (wish I could grab more).

    Dsade, I'm also picking up 100g of ALCAR from Nutra. I workout in the AM before work, roughly 2 hours after waking up. I usually eat breakfast either as soon as I wake up, or 30min (tops) after waking. I've never supplemented with LCLT or ALCAR before. Could you possibly give me a good dosing for these two here for maximum effectiveness? Is it OK to take with food or best on an empty stomach? I see your recommendations here in the post that I've quoted, but as you can see with my current schedule it's sort of conflicting. Any help or advice you could give would be much appreciated. After reading all the good things people have to say about these supplements I'm anxious to give them a try.
    Ok...here's what I would do...

    IMMEDIATELY upon waking, drop a gram of each.

    eat 1/2 hour later

    mix another gram of each with your intra-workout drink (or drop right before).

    Do one more gram of each during your drag part of the day (2-3 pm?)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Very cool Dsade. Thanks for the advice. I'll be giving that a try come Monday.

  14. Dsade, do you think bulk agmatine would go well with lclt, plcar or even gplc? Lookin to add that my my bulk powder mix

  15. Im not Dsade but IMO I think Agmatine would be a great addition. Its a great product for pre workout and it enhances nutrient delivery GPLC would be great as well.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Im not Dsade but IMO I think Agmatine would be a great addition. Its a great product for pre workout and it enhances nutrient delivery GPLC would be great as well.
    true
    doing my own thang!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Im not Dsade but IMO I think Agmatine would be a great addition. Its a great product for pre workout and it enhances nutrient delivery GPLC would be great as well.
    I'm not a big fan of GPLC over PLCAR, but definitely like the Agmatine in there.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Genomyx-just actually seen the Protocol mix-very interesting and has both agmatine and lclt. Do you have any recommendations for multiple dosings for this throughout the day? Maybe in the morning and another in late afternoon? When my bulk lclt runs out, I will give thi a try

  19. Hey Phantom thanks a lot for considering Protocol. Really has been a product we have been developing for a while. Should hit stores this Friday. You can actually experiment with servings to fit your needs for example pre workout wouldn’t be a bad Idea either. Since Protocol is primarily a recovery product Post workout should be a must. Another option is to have another serving of Protocol 15 minutes before the 2nd post workout meal, therefore significantly amplifying the anabolic effect of this meal. Advanced trainees may want to use up to three servings per day perhaps adding in the morning serving. Hope this helps.

  20. So pherhaps a serving 45-hr before workout-and one after with a post wo meal?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    So pherhaps a serving 45-hr before workout-and one after with a post wo meal?
    I think 45 hours before workout is a bit much.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I think 45 hours before workout is a bit much.
    lol meant 45min to an hour. I know you are a fan of SlinSane Dsade, what do you think of Protocol?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    lol meant 45min to an hour. I know you are a fan of SlinSane Dsade, what do you think of Protocol?
    I think the formula looks excellent. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but looking forward to picking up a jug or two.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Def looks like a good mix-from the agmatine alone there should be some great pumps/recomp effect, not to mention the great benefits of lclt and the others. I might actually grab a jug and add in my PLCAR to it. HopefullyNUTRA picks it up soon

  25. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Def looks like a good mix-from the agmatine alone there should be some great pumps/recomp effect, not to mention the great benefits of lclt and the others. I might actually grab a jug and add in my PLCAR to it. HopefullyNUTRA picks it up soon
    am I looking at the wrong product Sline Sane by Genomyx?

    the label shows the below.

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Propietary Blend:

    Gymnema Sylvestre and Lagerstoma Speciosa
    500 mg **
    L-Norvaline 100 mg **

    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice Powder and Stearic Acid

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    am I looking at the wrong product Sline Sane by Genomyx?

    the label shows the below.

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings per Container: 60

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Propietary Blend:

    Gymnema Sylvestre and Lagerstoma Speciosa
    500 mg **
    L-Norvaline 100 mg **

    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice Powder and Stearic Acid
    They are discussing Protocol, which should be stocked at Nutra shortly.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. thanks for clearing that up . I was lost but now that I reread it its clear

    Cheers

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Dosage should be 1-1.5 grams 2-3 times a day. I recommend one dose preworkout and one dose pre-bed.
    I just started using Androgel as prescribed by my doc. Would it be smart to use a gram of LCLT first thing AM to go with my application of the gel? Seems like a good time to activate ARs...when that burst of T hits.

    And then put another gram in my pre-workout drink?

    Thanks in advance.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    I just started using Androgel as prescribed by my doc. Would it be smart to use a gram of LCLT first thing AM to go with my application of the gel? Seems like a good time to activate ARs...when that burst of T hits.

    And then put another gram in my pre-workout drink?

    Thanks in advance.
    Wheen combined with androgens, I would use:

    Before bed, to give the LCLT time to exert effects upon ARs
    First thing in the morning
    Preworkout
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. Do you think there would be a benefit using this with LG's Natadrol?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LCLT and androgen receptor sensitivity
    By BurghHardcore in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 05:24 PM
  3. LCLT and PLCAR
    By freefall365 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 05:39 PM
  4. LCLT?
    By wesb2387 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 04:10 PM
Log in
Log in