Problem with eviscerate

sonicwaste

Awards
I tried finding the company contact info for RPN, and couldn't find it... So I figured I would post it here.

I'm on my 3rd bottle of eviscerate. Problem is that the consistency is different than previous bottles, and it doesn't burn like my previous 2 bottles. I mean no burn at all.

Just for a gut check, I tried squeezing out the last little bit from my 2nd bottle... and it burned as usual.

It makes me think something happened to the bottle or there was a problem. If there are any RPN reps, please advise me as to what I can do.

Thanks

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got your pm and decided to answer you here. The consistency is just the thickener we use and has no real bearing on how it works.

As for the burn, we use the same amount of capsaisin in each batch made. I have that same experience going in and out of different bottles sometimes. I still get the same fat reduction. Shake the bottle well before each use. I've also found that water tends to activate the capsaisin and the burning feeling.

PM me again if you need more help!!

sonicwaste

Awards
Hey crader

I sent you a new pm.

I went ahead and bought a 4th bottle out of good faith, and it's normal... But really feel that there is something wrong with the 3rd.

Thanks

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You may need to pm dsade, my computer is crashing and I only have limited function in safe mode!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Have you taken time off between bottles?

I noticed similar observations with bottles. No effect on the end result.

Sometimes I won't even feel the E until I'm done working out, and taking a shower.,

In all, I've gone through about 4-5 bottles of E, and I have another 5 bottles sitting on my shelf.

sonicwaste

Awards
You may need to pm dsade, my computer is crashing and I only have limited function in safe mode!
I PM'd him and he never answered.

Have you taken time off between bottles?

I noticed similar observations with bottles. No effect on the end result.

Sometimes I won't even feel the E until I'm done working out, and taking a shower.,

In all, I've gone through about 4-5 bottles of E, and I have another 5 bottles sitting on my shelf.
Yeah, I took about 10 days off when I was on vacation in Greece, then hit up the 3rd bottle.

I got my 4th bottle and everything was normal. Switched back to the 3rd and nothing.

I mean in the scheme of things, it's no big deal. It just kinda sucks to have that bottle that may or may not be totally spot on. I love the product and the company, I just think I got a bad bottle or something happened to it.