Holiday Gift Baskets...2009

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    and yes, I have improved my "bow tying" skills
    LOL, mine are much worse, I always have someone else wrap them


  2. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    LOL, mine are much worse, I always have someone else wrap them
    Hmmph...some Dominatrix YOU would make.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. is there anyway I could add (peferrably) or swap something in a gift basket to taylor it to my wife?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    is there anyway I could add (peferrably) or swap something in a gift basket to taylor it to my wife?
    Absolutely...shoot me a PM and we can do whatever you want. Just no havoc.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Absolutely...shoot me a PM and we can do whatever you want. Just no havoc.
    aahh but i like my women with huge muscles a hairy chest and a deep barry white voice.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    aahh but i like my women with huge muscles a hairy chest and a deep barry white voice.
    How can you BEAR it?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How can you BEAR it?
    No clue, that would be too GRIZZLY for me.

    Put me down for 2 again this year Matt. They were a big success last year.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  8. pm sent my man
  9. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We bought out all of the Michael's in town.

    We were only able to score about 25 baskets...so quantity is limited to them. They were also pricier than last year's - but MUCH nicer.



    This is from last year. The ones this year look quite a bit better.

    and yes, I have improved my "bow tying" skills
    Any of these left? If so put me down for one.
    Do I PM the addy to you, dsade?

  10. Looks like we're looking at a price of $62, delivered to any of the 48 states.

    Any other delivery will have to be quoted individually. We also scored these very cool little custom ornaments for the inside...something special to remember the year with.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  11. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like we're looking at a price of $62, delivered to any of the 48 states.

    Any other delivery will have to be quoted individually. We also scored these very cool little custom ornaments for the inside...something special to remember the year with.
    Is that for all the stuff named in the first post, that's too cheap.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    Is that for all the stuff named in the first post, that's too cheap.
    we added some more stuff to it.

    It comes out below wholesale for most of the stuff, but I can't tell you how good it feels to do these every year.

    I've gotten some of the most amazing emails back after Christmas every year - and that alone is worth it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    we added some more stuff to it.

    It comes out below wholesale for most of the stuff, but I can't tell you how good it feels to do these every year.

    I've gotten some of the most amazing emails back after Christmas every year - and that alone is worth it.
    That's awesome man, but I'd gladly pay more. I was honestly hoping it would be under $200.

  14. these baskets are awesome......nice bow matt..haha

  15. They look like the perfect gift!

    So how do we order these??

  16. I'll take 2! One for my mom and one for the wife.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pedro321 View Post
    They look like the perfect gift!

    So how do we order these??
    I'll release my email address when they are ready to ship - you need to order directly through email.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. sub for release

    I'll be picking one up for the wife


  19. Bump.
    Don't miss out!

  20. well I got one of these last yr and the wife loved them so dsade put me down for another
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  21. sounds like something I will be interested in purchasing - or maybe 2-3

  22. In for 1 or 2. If shipping to Canada is a problem, I can pick it up across the border myself.

  23. Count me in for one as well. Shimmer Bobu.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Count me in for one as well. Shimmer Bobu.
    It will look good on you
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Holiday Gift Baskets
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-24-2016, 03:06 PM
  2. EVOMUSE Skin couture Holiday Gift Basket
    By YoungBodyBuil in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2016, 05:06 PM
Log in
Log in