Small question on eviscerate

TheMaco

Awards
I tried it for the first time at least tried too, but is it supposed to be really chunky out of the bottle? Like I cant even press it out, i have to use my finger and take it out of the bottle, any reason its like this?

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
I tried it for the first time at least tried too, but is it supposed to be really chunky out of the bottle? Like I cant even press it out, i have to use my finger and take it out of the bottle, any reason its like this?
Most likely just from shipping it in the cold. The one I got recently was like that, warm it up and shake it, it will go back to normal quickly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct...the weather changes really influence the thickeners strangely. Once you warm it and shake it, provided you leave it in a steady temperature environment, it will be fine.

jim623

I hate to be the one to ask this question, no offense to you. Did you twist the pump to unlock it?