dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bobu Exotic Body Butter (4 oz.) By: RPN

Should show up later today....for a LIMITED TIME, BOBU is on a Buy ONe Get One FREE special.

Plan early, and make sure your skin is in prime condition for the upcoming winter.

This was THE most requested products in last year's X-mas baskets, and the product that is most "gift-worthy". For those of you that never got a chance to try it, now's the time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was that the last of it?
No.

More will arrive on Tuesday, then I have enough raw materials for one more shipment after that..then likely you won't see BoBu again until Flawless Skin Couture (several months).

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No.

More will arrive on Tuesday, then I have enough raw materials for one more shipment after that..then likely you won't see BoBu again until Flawless Skin Couture (several months).
Tuesday, eh? I can wait 'til then. Bought some a while back for all the ladies in my family and I know they'd like some more before it's gone. And I like it a lot for my hands - nitrile gloves dry them out bad.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Took advantage of the deal, on its way.

Edit:
Now that I have tried BoBu I love it. It really does leave your skin feeling like you gave it candy. I found myself smelling myself all day. I can describe the smell other than pleasant, it is not a girly smell, just pleasant. I did not realize how thick the texture is, it really is like butter for your body.

E

enswalters

Awards
It's showing up as out of stock again. Is there another shipment expected, or did I miss out on it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's showing up as out of stock again. Is there another shipment expected, or did I miss out on it?
Should still be in stock...there was a shipment that arrived on Monday.

Let me check with CS.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
No.

Gotta ask on this..Flawelss Skin Couture? Very curious to what this will be. Will this both BoBu and Flawelss in a solo skin care line? Very happy at the least that it sounds like they won't be gone for long. Flawelss is amazing stuff!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta ask on this..Flawelss Skin Couture? Very curious to what this will be. Will this both BoBu and Flawelss in a solo skin care line? Very happy at the least that it sounds like they won't be gone for long. Flawelss is amazing stuff!
Right now:

Flawless
Banish
BoBu
Renegade
EyeTite
Java Lather
CocoPhen shampoo/conditioner
and perhaps Eviscerate (in bidding negotiations now)

There is no estimate on timeframe, though, as the entire packaging line has to stand major changes.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad these are coming back Dsade. Some of the best stuff I have used. Flawless is tops-and I can't say enough on the shampoo/conditioner. Like the new cocoa scent on the shampoo-good stuff

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad these are coming back Dsade. Some of the best stuff I have used. Flawless is tops-and I can't say enough on the shampoo/conditioner. Like the new cocoa scent on the shampoo-good stuff
It's not just the scent, it is the actual Cacao polyphenols. The final formula turned out excellent - now we just need packaging.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
It's not just the scent, it is the actual Cacao polyphenols. The final formula turned out excellent - now we just need packaging.
Def god stuff. Will this be your'e co. bringn theseback out, or is this a partnership of sorts?Also, do u have any other hair care products in mind? I think an oil/massage in type product would be cool. Along with java shampoo/conditioner, I have been using a homemade olive oil/aloe/ and emu mix with really good results. I like what I have been reading regarding Aloe and hair health

E

enswalters

Awards
Should still be in stock...there was a shipment that arrived on Monday.

Let me check with CS.
Any word on this? I've got a large order ready to go but I would like to snag a few of these and take advantage of the free shipping.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any word on this? I've got a large order ready to go but I would like to snag a few of these and take advantage of the free shipping.
Darren confirmed that that last shipment sold out. I have to take a final inventory of supplies, and leave enough for the Christmas baskets.

I'll have more info on Monday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back in Stock.

Can we get some feedback?

E

enswalters

Awards
I bought the last of this today, and left feedback. Good stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BoBu BOGO ends at the end of the month. I was able to send about 20 more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
12 more BoBu NONshimmer going tomorrow and I am just about out of jars.

Eviscerate should be back in stock, but running VERY low on certain ingredients.