Does RPN have anything similar to SlimExtreme?

TheMaco

Awards
I was looking at buying a somewhat decent size order from Nutraplanet and was wondering does RPN have a similar supplement to SlimExtreme?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing compared to Slim Xtreme, but there are effective products out there anyways.

if you want Slim Xtreme you can always go near your local neighborhood schools and pick up some cocaine. if only it came time released with nano technology.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
nothing compared to Slim Xtreme, but there are effective products out there anyways.

if you want Slim Xtreme you can always go near your local neighborhood schools and pick up some cocaine. if only it came time released with nano technology.
I wouldn't compare it to cocaine...but ritalin for sure.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't compare it to cocaine...but ritalin for sure.
howabout ridalin laced with cocaine and raid with nano-released technology?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, it seems the beaten horse has become mobile.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

TheMaco

Awards
Cool, seems like it will work well with my pre-workout also....But now the problem is to find it :(

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, seems like it will work well with my pre-workout also....But now the problem is to find it :(
why would you even want to look for this product? AX hasnt even given a safety statement yet since they pulled the product (as far as i heard)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ummmmm- he came here looking for an RPN product and was given what he asked for. What the hell are you talking about?!?

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The slim xtreme douchery is running rampant!

IMO any further commentary on it should be deleted from the board. We don't know whats in it, and my guess is we never will. Why would they tell? So you can either ignore the recall and keep taking it, or don't take it. It is each individual's choice, and further bickering is just masturbation on a pointless issue.

Back to the original question, I have heard good things about Alpha Burn but haven't gotten a chance to try because it was out of stock every time I was purchasing. There is a buzz for a new product called PhenomV1, its not sold by RPN or nutraplanet but something also to consider.