Half-life of Alpha-Yohimbe?

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
May be mentioned in another thread, but does anyone know?
thanks.

Also, what would you guys combine Alphaburn with for optimal dopamine stimulation?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
May be mentioned in another thread, but does anyone know?
thanks.

Also, what would you guys combine Alphaburn with for optimal dopamine stimulation?
Approximately 4-5 hours.

For dopamine increase, look at DLPA, Tyrosine, and L-DOPA (mucuna) combined with Tea-GCG (or other high potency green tea extract, like Lean Green).

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Approximately 4-5 hours.

For dopamine increase, look at DLPA, Tyrosine, and L-DOPA (mucuna) combined with Tea-GCG (or other high potency green tea extract, like Lean Green).
All good stuff, but i wonder how it would work with actual dopamergic drugs, anyone have any experience, you can PM stories if you want. Im so interested in the field of pyschtropic stuff, i actually wish more studies were done on everything. It like when you go onto wikipedia for nicotine, there so much info on its pharmacology and effects. While i know Alpha-Yohimbe in its basic sense, like all the small details, that tell you the full picture, i havent found.

Alpha-yohimbe is like a progression of yohimbe, and there is a further progession of alpha-yomhibe, im shure.

Stimulants are so interesting, i cant wait for the future, when drugs could have most of the postive benefits without the negative. Like a Dopamine reuptake inhibitor strong enough to cause euphoria, but for a mechanism that hasnt been revealed yet, that would allow you to be in that constant state with no withdrawel, and needing to increases dosages. Wouldnt that be awesome? The future my friends, the future, i hope. AT least we have some very great stimulants currently, but mixing is probally the best way to maximize pros, and minimize cons.

i mean who wouldnt always be on stimulants if they didnt have side effects, blood pressure, anxiety, delayed onset sever lethary, among the whole big list. i cant wait, hope RPN will progess this phenomena further.

and I congradulate rpn, for being in innovater despite having the lack of funds, due to it being a very small company.

You guys needs investors, youve got a brillant mind, but with your fascination as well as mine, with just much more money, think about the potential.