Eviserate question.

J

jim623

I put it on in the morning and sit at a desk all day. I don't notice the heat until my afternoon wo, does it work all day or only when active?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It works all day. The sweat from training just seems to make it burn.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put it on in the morning and sit at a desk all day. I don't notice the heat until my afternoon wo, does it work all day or only when active?
Moisture, especially with a high electrolyte content, increases electrical/nerve firing. This kicks the Cap sensation into high gear.

It's working ALL day long.

This formula seems to have THE longest effective period of any I have used.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Moisture, especially with a high electrolyte content, increases electrical/nerve firing. This kicks the Cap sensation into high gear.

It's working ALL day long.

I have to agree -- I put it on this morning around the waist only 'cause I wasn't hitting the gym (Silly me: I worked in on arms yesterday at the Animal Barbell Club meetup with Steve Kuclo in Vegas), and it sort fades in and out. The weird part was that it seemed to cool down a bit, then I ate another chicken breast and some cashews, and here it went again!

At this stage, it's not unpleasant, just VERY warm . . . and it's 81 outside.

Mind you yesterday, I'd put it on the arms, like dsade suggested, before training, and yeah, the arms were red and pumped as hell, (and my elbows didn't hurt, even on heavy skullies) but the worst part was coming back home down I-15 with the sun hitting my arms and belly.

DAMN!

J

jim623

No doubt, I put it on at 7am, I wipe the area with a damp clothe at 5:30pm then workout and it still gets very hot. Before I started wiping it, it would burn like fire.

Really starting to notice some progress in the area of application.