Quick Eviscerate question.

fsupat

Awards
I've looked through a lot of threads and couldn't find what I was looking for.

I do my cardio in the morning, then I take a shower, eat and go to work.

Should I be applying it before I start my cardio? Or is it fine to just apply it after my shower.

I see a lot of people commenting on the burn when they sweat, so I'm unsure if the Eviscerate would burn fat better if I apply it pre cardio, or if it doesn't really make a difference when its applied, just as long as you are using it 2x a day.

Also understand if I apply it pre cardio, I would be taking a shower afterwards and I would be worried about washing it off.

Thanks for your help.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've looked through a lot of threads and couldn't find what I was looking for.

I do my cardio in the morning, then I take a shower, eat and go to work.

Should I be applying it before I start my cardio? Or is it fine to just apply it after my shower.

I see a lot of people commenting on the burn when they sweat, so I'm unsure if the Eviscerate would burn fat better if I apply it pre cardio, or if it doesn't really make a difference when its applied, just as long as you are using it 2x a day.

Also understand if I apply it pre cardio, I would be taking a shower afterwards and I would be worried about washing it off.

Thanks for your help.
You could try it a) pre-cardio, b) post-shower post-cardio, or c) pre-cardio and then again post-shower and see how it feels for you and go with what suits you best. Personally I would recommend that you apply post-shower and then again before you go to bed; others may suggest differently.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
I feel the activation better when I apply it 1hr pre workout. But I also apply it to the core AND the muscles I'm going to be working. I feel like I get a better pump and slightly better endurance. (picking up an extra 1-2 reps on 10 rep sets.)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I feel the activation better when I apply it 1hr pre workout. But I also apply it to the core AND the muscles I'm going to be working. I feel like I get a better pump and slightly better endurance. (picking up an extra 1-2 reps on 10 rep sets.)
nice....keep us updated!

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Agreed. I tried it on chest and shoulders this morning before I drove to the gym and worked them, and definitely felt more intense and warmer. A LOT warmer <grin>. The warmth has continued in the waist area, and it's two hours after my shower.

I hit new personal bests on several exercises this morning, at least partially because my joints felt better.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. I tried it on chest and shoulders this morning before I drove to the gym and worked them, and definitely felt more intense and warmer. A LOT warmer <grin>. The warmth has continued in the waist area, and it's two hours after my shower.

I hit new personal bests on several exercises this morning, at least partially because my joints felt better.
I slathered it all over my arms (focus on elbows) for last night's workout. I ended up with rep records using 315 on close-grip bench.

I could have easily jumped the weight to 350 and knocked out 2.

Today, no soreness in the elbow region at all.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
I slathered it all over my arms (focus on elbows) for last night's workout. I ended up with rep records using 315 on close-grip bench.

I could have easily jumped the weight to 350 and knocked out 2.

Today, no soreness in the elbow region at all.
Awesome. That seems to parallel my experience with my shoulders.

I guess now I'll have to try to on knees with squats.

This is a solid product brother. Thanks for bringing it to market.

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Well, I used the Eviscerate during tanning last night, along with Atomic Meltdown, and didn't notice a huge difference while in the tanning bed, but it sure burned a long time AFTERwards. <grin>

This morning, I put it on my back and shoulders (as well as the waistline) before rack deads and shrugging. It was almost distractingly hot under the lifting belt during the deads, and lasted through my shower and well into two hours at work. As tanned as I am right now, though, the redness didn't show that badly. <grin> Mind you, hot water hitting the E. in the shower is actively painful! Oh, well; what will we endure for our appearance, eh?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I used the Eviscerate during tanning last night, along with Atomic Meltdown, and didn't notice a huge difference while in the tanning bed, but it sure burned a long time AFTERwards. <grin>

This morning, I put it on my back and shoulders (as well as the waistline) before rack deads and shrugging. It was almost distractingly hot under the lifting belt during the deads, and lasted through my shower and well into two hours at work. As tanned as I am right now, though, the redness didn't show that badly. <grin> Mind you, hot water hitting the E. in the shower is actively painful! Oh, well; what will we endure for our appearance, eh?
I'm a an Eviscerussy when it comes to applying it to my back (lats...LOVE it on my lower back). Yeah, almost cry-able.

fsupat

Awards
2 weeks in.
I have visible veins on my abs and obliques for the first time ever. (I started this product lean, I was definately not a fatty.) They really seem to pop out right after I rub the lotion on for some reason.
The burn was almost unbearable the first 2 days that I used the product, even when not sweating. The pain was seriously a 9/10. The first night was difficult to even go to sleep. (Yes, I shook the bottle everytime before use.)
Now it doesn't bother me at all, although when I sweat it definately heats up, but no where near as bad as the first 2 days.
Good product, would use again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND Alpha Gainz 17
lionking999 Anabolics 7
Product Reviews 2
khall1974 35 and Older 10
drseuss6969 Evomuse 5