Eviscerate while bulking?

Althalus

Awards
Would there be any problems using Eviscerate while clean bulking? I'm on a cutting cycle with ECA right now (191lbs/11% body fat, four more weeks to go), found out about this product a little late to incorporate it in my current cycle. :p

Would I get good results using Eviscerate while on a bulk cycle, or should I just wait until my next cutting cycle to add it in? Side question to that, are there any problems stacking it with ECA (aside from maybe a pretty intense burning sensation)?

Thanks for the answers, I can't wait to give this product a shot, heard nothing but good things about it.

Note: If it matters at all, on my bulking cycle I will be taking creatine monohydrate, some BCAAs and beta-alanine. I don't take the creatine or the beta-alanine on my cutting cycle(s), but I do take BCAAs.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would there be any problems using Eviscerate while clean bulking? I'm on a cutting cycle with ECA right now (191lbs/11% body fat, four more weeks to go), found out about this product a little late to incorporate it in my current cycle. :p

Would I get good results using Eviscerate while on a bulk cycle, or should I just wait until my next cutting cycle to add it in? Side question to that, are there any problems stacking it with ECA (aside from maybe a pretty intense burning sensation)?

Thanks for the answers, I can't wait to give this product a shot, heard nothing but good things about it.

Note: If it matters at all, on my bulking cycle I will be taking creatine monohydrate, some BCAAs and beta-alanine. I don't take the creatine or the beta-alanine on my cutting cycle(s), but I do take BCAAs.
There should be no problems using Eviscerate while clean bulking (or bulking in general) if you're looking to stay relatively lean (if you are already) or to minimize fat gain (diet also plays a huge role here).

Whether or not you'd see good results on a bulking cycle would depend on a variety of other factors, including diet and training. I don't see how there would be a problem stacking Eviscerate with ECA either.

Whether you are bulking or cutting you should be using creatine if you are resistance training. You should also be using a multivitamin, good fats, and a protein powder all the time (BCAAs are also considered a 'staple', but these are, IMO, personal preference to use).

As to your age, I wouldn't recommend using ANY other products aside from the staples (mentioned in the paragraph above) at 19 years old (and definitely would not recommend the ECA stack). At 19, if you are looking at either gaining muscle, recomping, or losing fat, they can all be done effectively by manipulating your diet and training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As Rosie said you can use it while you are lean bulking with a clean diet to minimize fat gain. It will yield better results if used to cut however it canbe used either way.

Althalus

Awards
Whether you are bulking or cutting you should be using creatine if you are resistance training. You should also be using a multivitamin, good fats, and a protein powder all the time (BCAAs are also considered a 'staple', but these are, IMO, personal preference to use).

As to your age, I wouldn't recommend using ANY other products aside from the staples (mentioned in the paragraph above) at 19 years old (and definitely would not recommend the ECA stack). At 19, if you are looking at either gaining muscle, recomping, or losing fat, they can all be done effectively by manipulating your diet and training.
Hmm...I guess I never really thought about creatine on a cutting cycle. I suppose there's really no reason to not be on it during a cutting cycle when I think about it. As for the multivitamin, EFAs, protein and BCAAs, I've got them all included already. Can't imagine training without them. x_x

For the age comment, I can totally understand the ECA concern, moreso the E part of it than anything else. I've cut my scheduled cycle length to 4 weeks (so only 2 more at this point), but I'm keeping a very close eye on my health and had myself checked out beforehand to see if I had any particular genetic vulnerabilities, namely in the heart. I plan on getting checked out afterwards too, but I'll probably be holding off on ECA for quite a while after this.

Any particular reason against Eviscerate at my age, though? I can completely understand that a 19 year old body is in its prime so far as fitness goes, but I retain a lot of fat in my stomach, and it's just something that bothers me, because of how low my body fat percentage measures, yet how unattractive my stomach is because it seems like all the fat in my body is right on top of it. It's just a personal qualm and I'm not going to cry about not being able to do it/ignore an experienced user such as yourself (as I've seen many teenagers do when it comes to prohormones...), I just want to know the reasoning behind it. If it's just that Eviscerate won't really add much to the calorie burning machine that is a 19 year old male body, that's perfectly alright. But if there's no side effects or potential dangers to my body from using it, I'd like to at least give it a shot.

Again, I really don't want to come off as arrogant/whiny. I'm fully willing/very curious to listen to anything you have to say about this, as I'm sure you know plenty more about fitness than I do. While trying to sound as non-nerdy as possible, I love learning more about fitness, and there's never any harm in knowing why or why not to do something. Thanks for the post, hope you can find time to respond.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any particular reason against Eviscerate at my age, though? I can completely understand that a 19 year old body is in its prime so far as fitness goes, but I retain a lot of fat in my stomach, and it's just something that bothers me, because of how low my body fat percentage measures, yet how unattractive my stomach is because it seems like all the fat in my body is right on top of it. It's just a personal qualm and I'm not going to cry about not being able to do it/ignore an experienced user such as yourself (as I've seen many teenagers do when it comes to prohormones...), I just want to know the reasoning behind it. If it's just that Eviscerate won't really add much to the calorie burning machine that is a 19 year old male body, that's perfectly alright. But if there's no side effects or potential dangers to my body from using it, I'd like to at least give it a shot.
Actually, as far as fitness goes, a 19-year old body is NOT in its prime.

There should be no side effects (aside from burning on application) and no dangers to your body from using Eviscerate.

The reason I do not recommend anything other than the staples to anyone your age is that unless you have your nutrition and training down and a solid training history, then there is no need to look for something that will do what these factors will do if done right. Not saying that you are like this, but too many people start training and immediately look for a product to 'fix' their problems without addressing the cause or realizing that to get the results they want takes time and discipline.

Whether you use Eviscerate or not is entirely up to you.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Althalus

Awards
The reason I do not recommend anything other than the staples to anyone your age is that unless you have your nutrition and training down and a solid training history, then there is no need to look for something that will do what these factors will do if done right. Not saying that you are like this, but too many people start training and immediately look for a product to 'fix' their problems without addressing the cause or realizing that to get he results they want takes time and discipline.
A reasonable assumption for guys my age, thanks for taking the time to explain your post. :yup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A reasonable assumption for guys my age, thanks for taking the time to explain your post. :yup:
No worries.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT