dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I spoke with the webmaster at Mindandmuscle...it should be up today.

No word back from Nutra as of yet.

glendr1

Awards
I spoke with the webmaster at Mindandmuscle...it should be up today.

No word back from Nutra as of yet.
Thanks. I'll keep checking. Should I look in the new products section or under RPN? I want to make sure. I know it sounds like a stupid question.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thermogum is not going to be released under RPN, but under ThermoGum, LLC. We toyed with the idea of selling product to RPN, to be labeled as such, but then we realized the cost increase would not hold in the market.

glendr1

Awards
Cool. That is a really good name for the gum and the LLC. I think it will definately get people's attention. Is this a presale?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. That is a really good name for the gum and the LLC. I think it will definately get people's attention. Is this a presale?
Yes....and SHOULD be discounted. GUm will not be shipping until around next wednesday.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Is it up at MM yet? Reason I ask is I cant find it and sometimes I have that issue even though they are there

glendr1

Awards
Is it up at MM yet? Reason I ask is I cant find it and sometimes I have that issue even though they are there
It still isn't there. Dsade said it should have been up yesterday. At least it is a presale. It won't be shipped until next Wed, but I still want to take care of it now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just spoke with the Webmaster...apparently there was confusion about the new brand vs. RPN.

It should be up today, which means you won't have to wait long at all for shipment.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I just spoke with the Webmaster...apparently there was confusion about the new brand vs. RPN.

It should be up today, which means you won't have to wait long at all for shipment.
and you wont have to wait long for my order : )

Hitting refresh like a madman

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and you wont have to wait long for my order : )

Hitting refresh like a madman
If you need anything else, you can always throw a note in the comments section - I'll catch it and hold the order until it comes in.

glendr1

Awards
Bought 4 packs and I cannot wait. I will post my review here.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
its up! $4.00 for 10 pieces

any bigger packs, or not for a while? im ordering internationally and know a lot of ppl that will want this where I work! lol

lowboy

lowboy

Awards
The packaging looks nice! I am interested in a bigger 60 pack that was mentioned in the other thread. Let me know if that is possible and if I can order that directly through you Dsade. thanks

glendr1

Awards
What is the final breakdown of the dose per stick of gum? They dont have it listed on mm, just the ingredients.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the final breakdown of the dose per stick of gum? They dont have it listed on mm, just the ingredients.
Per piece:

Dimethylamylamine (geranium extract) 15mg
Raspberry Ketones - 125mg
Caffeine - 40mg
Piperine - 5mg

The effects hit impressively hard, especially before cardio.

The 60 packs will take a bit, as we have to order specialized packaging and labels.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
how about 10 x 10 pack 100 gum bulk packs, ideally with cheap international shipping... :p shipping seems a bit high to the UK at mind and muscle...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how about 10 x 10 pack 100 gum bulk packs, ideally with cheap international shipping... :p shipping seems a bit high to the UK at mind and muscle...
I do believe that International shipping would be cheaper if they can pick up some flat rate boxes. It's still pricey, though.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
nice packaging looks killer !!

Picked up 12 packs !! and some more Eviscerate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
dsade Evomuse 24
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0