Eviscerate ?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I grabbed my last bottle of Eviscerate to make some CLENVISCERATE today (Need to buy more waiting on Nutra labor day sale)

I noticed alot of white flakes in it , I'm guessing its the PLCAR so I heated it and did the shake thing and everything is mixed well now. But solution is a bit more runny now.

Question is and yes its after the fact, is it ok to heat Eviscerate. Figure I would ask before I added to it dont want to waste anything

Thanks !

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
come on this should be an easy question : )

scb2121

Awards
I left a bottle in my car once after going to the gym, got really really hot. Asked dsade and he said it won't denature or have any problems after being exposed to high temps just shake it really well and you should be good.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
my question is do topical fat burners really and truley work??????? Opinions please?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
my question is do topical fat burners really and truley work??????? Opinions please?
The answer is yes, and generally is hard to see results unless your body fat is low.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Polyacrylate thickeners/emulsifiers are heat sensitive. If they get too warm, the net-like matrix tends to dissociate.

Though it will be runnier, it won't affect efficacy.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i am around 17% according to the digital, but its all stomach only..i am hard and lean everywhere else.. i just oredered slime xtreme and vat attack and was going to add in napalm in hopes to help my issue...What r ur thoughts?

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I left a bottle in my car once after going to the gym, got really really hot. Asked dsade and he said it won't denature or have any problems after being exposed to high temps just shake it really well and you should be good.
The Polyacrylate thickeners/emulsifiers are heat sensitive. If they get too warm, the net-like matrix tends to dissociate.

Though it will be runnier, it won't affect efficacy.
Thanks for the info!!