Eviscerate+AlphaBurn+Lean Xtreme

sonicwaste

Awards
I just started running this combo a few days ago. I've started to bloat quite a bit in the midsection. Abs were looking nice, and now they are literally gone.

I know eviscerate and Lean Xtreme both combat cortisol. I think low cortisol can cause bloating... Is it possible that this combination is causing me to bloat like that? It's not a small margin either. Very very noticable.

I am very dry and hard everywhere else. This is very weird, and mildly frustrating.

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate will bloat you, but that doesn't mean it's not working. A few days after you stop usage, the bloat should vanish and you'll be able to see the results. Check out the "Clenviscerate" thread. There's mention of this issue in there.

sonicwaste

Awards
Cool, I'll check out that thread. Thanks for the reply

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate bloating seems to be occurring in a small subset of users. As mentioned, it is fluid retention and NOT related to fatloss.

I am working on a high-concentration topical diuretic that can be used both to combat this, and to dry you out in a hurry without the same side effects of systemic diuretics. In particular, this summer we got several last minute invitations to beach/pool/sex party, etc, and didn't have time to come in top shape - I threw together something that helped, but I want to dial it in completely before releasing.