Chemical Attraction: Baby Wifey Logs Entice

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Entice

Dsade and Crader were kind enough to send me one of their Entice betas. :D This pheromone blended soap for women is the female equivalent of men's Renegade soap; and I am so excited to try this out. Being a cashier I work with hundreds of different people every week. I am so interested in how this soap will affect the way people respond to me and how I feel about myself on a daily basis.

Tomorrow I will be trying Entice out for the first time. So far I have noticed that it has a very flowery feminine scent, quite pleasant. It will be nice to see how it smells when applied to my skin.

:banana: :cheers::banana:​

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool. I have a feeling Resolve will react more to it than anyone else. I've noticed you've got to be pretty up close and personal for these pheromones to play a role...at least in my experience. But nevertheless I like them. I've got a few more bottles of Renegade left.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be interesting to see how you find it.

I will be posting my review on Entice in the next few days.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool. I have a feeling Resolve will react more to it than anyone else. I've noticed you've got to be pretty up close and personal for these pheromones to play a role...at least in my experience. But nevertheless I like them. I've got a few more bottles of Renegade left.
Interesting. I'm sure Resolve will enjoy it. :) I love Renegade on him- it's so...masculine. :D

Be interesting to see how you find it.

I will be posting my review on Entice in the next few days.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
It will be awesome to read your review as well!

Thanks for joining in!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought some of that Axcite stuff a while ago. The scent is AWESOME, but beyond that, I don't know if it has much of an effect. It just seems like a regular cologne to me. No extra attention...I thin Renegade has more of an effect than Axcite. And the fact that Renegade is $6 is a real win. Axcite is just wayyyyyyyyyyyy (deep breath) ayyyyyyyyyyy to expensive. $40 for the size most colognes give away as sample bottles? Cmon.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I bought some of that Axcite stuff a while ago. The scent is AWESOME, but beyond that, I don't know if it has much of an effect. It just seems like a regular cologne to me. No extra attention...I thin Renegade has more of an effect than Axcite. And the fact that Renegade is $6 is a real win. Axcite is just wayyyyyyyyyyyy (deep breath) ayyyyyyyyyyy to expensive. $40 for the size most colognes give away as sample bottles? Cmon.
Yeah, that is definitely ridiculous if you don't feel any effects.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that is definitely ridiculous if you don't feel any effects.
I think I'm just way too alpha already. Taking away from my original scent is probably making me more beta. I should just bottle up some of my sweat.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I'm just way too alpha already. Taking away from my original scent is probably making me more beta. I should just bottle up some of my sweat.
Sure... that's a great idea. I bet you could sell it on Ebay for a hundred bucks too, man! :p

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Irish.....I totally agree about Axcite! Smells great but nothing more to offer and definitely a rip off at $40. I am scratching my head constantly at how many CLAIM results with it. Renegade definitely does more althogh I agree it's more of a self confidence feeling.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just took a shower and used Entice for the first time. The scent isn't very floral, it has more of a deep scent. It reminds me of trees, it has somewhat of a woody smell with some sweet flower undertones, if that makes sense. I generally prefer warm scents like vanilla and Java Lather, but this is a nice change. So far I really like how this smells against my skin.

This soap is VERY moisturizing! I didn't even need to put lotion on after taking my shower, which is very unusual.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just took a shower and used Entice for the first time. The scent isn't very floral, it has more of a deep scent. It reminds me of trees, it has somewhat of a woody smell with some sweet flower undertones, if that makes sense. I generally prefer warm scents like vanilla and Java Lather, but this is a nice change. So far I really like how this smells against my skin.

This soap is VERY moisturizing! I didn't even need to put lotion on after taking my shower, which is very unusual.
Yeah, the scent was hard to put a finger on, but it was pleasant.

And love the moisturizing effects.

Will be interesting to see if YOU feel any different wearing it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you normally get ashy? :18:
Huh? No just dry. :dunno:

Yeah, the scent was hard to put a finger on, but it was pleasant.

And love the moisturizing effects.

Will be interesting to see if YOU feel any different wearing it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
So far I've been feeling pretty energetic and at the same time peaceful and laid back. It definitely could be the soap. I've been sniffing my shoulders ever since I got out of the shower, lol. I'm really enjoying this unique scent. Completely different from what I normally wear.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
androstenone for men wakes them up pretty well, so this is common, I can not wait to see the effects it has upon you. I tell you what some people it effects differently than others, I can NOT wear this stuff with family LOL cuz they will all notice how women salivate over me. I am confident you will have fun with entice, I know I have fun with renegade, hahahhahahahha.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used Entice both yesterday and the day before, prior to going to work. I didn't notice any of the customers paying more attention to me, but yesterday I had both a male manager and a male supervisor hover around me and chat with me WAY more than normal. The manager is a nice guy, but usually he does nothing more than nod and smile to let me know he acknowledges my existence. Yesterday he was bagging for me, joking with me and chatting with me throughout my transactions as well as when no customers were around. The supervisor and I seemed to get along much better than usual. He is actually only 17, but he is really shy and until yesterday he didn't seem to like me at all. But we actually were able to communicate yesterday. It is nice to be on good terms with him.

So far it seems like Entice may be doing it's job. :D I'm really liking this. Anything that puts me on better terms with my "bosses" is awesome in my book.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
it only gets better, pheromones when used right work wonders in the social field.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're not sharing the components of the scent. This one is going to remain a mystery - especially once the balm is ready.

It will just have to remain enticing. :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We're not sharing the components of the scent. This one is going to remain a mystery - especially once the balm is ready.

It will just have to remain enticing. :)
Very cool. :D I look forward to that balm!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
What would be the difference with axe body spray?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Axe is also for gay men. They come in and buy it at my grocery store all of the time. Gay men of all ages. VERY gay men.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm still loving the smell of Entice. It is so unique. And SOOO moisturizing. Probably the best moisturizing bar soap that I've ever used.

It doesn't seem to foam up much, like Java Lather does. This does make it more difficult to wash my whole body, since it is a lot of surface area to cover. :lol:

The last few days at work two other managers have seemed to be a bit more talkative towards me. One even seeking me out during my lunch break to have a chat about weight lifting, work, etc.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

The last few days at work two other managers have seemed to be a bit more talkative towards me. One even seeking me out during my lunch break to have a chat about weight lifting, work, etc.
Was it your fourteen year old supervisor?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was it your fourteen year old supervisor?
17 year old, actually. :lol: But no, it wasn't him this time. It was my 40 year old manager, Garcia. He is a cool guy. Loves teasing me, but he also complements me a lot. :dunno:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbed! looks interesting so far! :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
17 year old, actually. :lol: But no, it wasn't him this time. It was my 40 year old manager, Garcia. He is a cool guy. Loves teasing me, but he also complements me a lot. :dunno:
Has he seen your beast of a husband?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Axe is also for gay men. They come in and buy it at my grocery store all of the time. Gay men of all ages. VERY gay men.
Wow...... :happysad: Does axe bodywash count? it smells good. lol. Maybe thats why my crew at the dock have been slapping my ass...... I thought it was a traditional thing.... :paranoid: Dang gay pheramones.....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They should make a manly body spray. The fragrances would be things like "Bear hunter" or "Lumberjack" or "Mob Boss." - That would be sweet.

I had a teacher in high school who was real southern and I mean far backwoods. Anytime girls came in smelling of perfume he'd get all pissed and say something like, "All you women smell like a bunch of damn stump-water!"

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had a teacher in high school who was real southern and I mean far backwoods. Anytime girls came in smelling of perfume he'd get all pissed and say something like, "All you women smell like a bunch of damn stump-water!"
That is hilarious!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good! :)

I have a party that I plan on going to tomorrow with Resolve. It's actually a party that his school is hosting to welcome the new grad students. I'll be wearing my entice. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good! :)

I have a party that I plan on going to tomorrow with Resolve. It's actually a party that his school is hosting to welcome the new grad students. I'll be wearing my entice. ;)
And nothing else? SCANDALOUS!

/should be a hit

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A rash has recently started up on my arms and a little on my shoulders. There are a couple of things that could be causing this that I have stopped using in hopes that it will go away. If the fenugreek I've been taking isn't the problem, I will take a break from Entice to see if this is the issue.

Besides the rash, things have been well. Entice continues to lend a little help in the social arena, mostly with people whom I see and talk to on a daily basis. This past weekend I've had a lot of men flirt with me at work. Some co-workers, others are just random customers that apparently think I'm hot. :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you noticed the attractive male customers always coming to your line? Is your line always backed up with guys?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you noticed the attractive male customers always coming to your line? Is your line always backed up with guys?

I always seem to get a ton of Mexican and black men hitting on me in my line who pronounce my name totally wrong. LOL.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, both of them like booty, so that mystery is solved.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think that Entice is causing the rash that has broken out on my arms. So I continue using it. :)

There is nothing new to report. I am having internet problems that are being straightened out, hence the little time I've been spending on here. :(

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the internet gnomes. They come out at 4am and unplug your router, and then plug it back in without refreshing your IP address. Bastards!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been seeing a lot of results with Entice the last couple days of work. I had 5 customers overly compliment me or overtly hit on me Friday evening, one British guy going so far as to ask me out to party with him and incessantly flirting even when I showed no interest. Another handsome guy seems to come into my line every time he shops and last night he brought a friend with him. They were both flirting with me at the same time, and were way too interested about my life. I know when customers are just trying to be nice and when they are attempting to charm a girl, lol. It was amusing. :lol:

I'm loving the scent of Enctice combined with BoBu. I have some shimmer BoBu from last Christmas, and it has a light vanilla smell in my opinion. It mixes great with the deep scent of Entice, and lends a little glimmer. ;)

I'm really loving Entice. Any news on your balm/lotion?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, yeah! The armed security guards walk away from me when Resolve picks me up from work. :lol:

If I was just some dude hitting on you, and then Resolve walked in and found out you were married to him, this would be my reaction...

YouTube - Lindsay: Oh my god, my husband!

Entice has continued to do it's job. I've had many more men hit on my lately. There has been one 40 year old guy who comes in all of the time. He always makes an effort to say hi to me and I always thought he was just being nice. But yesterday he noticed that I wore a wedding ring. "I didn't realize you were married," he said. Then he was quiet. Very quiet, for about 30 seconds. "How long have you been married?" LOL. After that he was very business like throughout the entire transaction.

There is another guy recently (since I've been using Entice) who comes to my register all of the time. He is a young, sweet guy, not attractive IMO, but kind nonetheless. He watches me intently the whole time I am checking him out (checking his groceries rather, lol), and he always finds something to compliment me on. After the transaction is completed he then goes on to say, "Cheyenne, take care of yourself, okay?" and won't leave until I give him a response. :dunno: I think he really has a crush on me. It's kind of cute, but I feel bad for him. Ain't gettin' some of this!

There are also a group of Italian guys who just move here that always say hello to me in English and then go on to talk in Italian, while laughing and looking at me. Kind of weird. Attractive guys, but weird.

There are several more incidences that have come up where people seem to be attracted to me. I think Entice has definitely increased the responses I get. It is fun. :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took a "pre-workout shower" this morning, and lathered Entice all over me. Since then I've been feeling very good- more self confident than the norm lately, energetic and quite happy. :) I'm also really looking forward to hitting the weights later! My aggression is up a little. ;)