ThermoGum - Review

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I had posted this in the ThermoGum thread but wanted to move it out so folks can find it easier

ThermoGum- I just finished 2 pieces of my samples, they look exactly like mint mentos

Taste quick burst of flavor that last 6-8 seconds. Taste like cinnamon and something else,Not a bad taste but not like big read either . I couldn’t put my finger on the other flavor. (this was not the final flavor)

Effectiveness - 1 dose seemed to kick in first 5min and started tapering off around 1 hr. I had minor tingling on my tongue I didn’t get much more energy or focus.

NOW THAT BEING SAID

I popped another around the 1hr mark and energy shot up, I then went to the gym to do cardio and it was a nice clean energy that lasted my 45 min of cardio and beyond . It started to taper off around 1hr 45min,

so I’m not sure if the dose should be 2 pieces or for whatever reason I didn’t have much of a reaction to the first dose. I will test one again tomorrow AM and 2 in the PM and note the results

Also taste grows on you. last few I looked forward to it

side note

Since the inital review above. I have had more samples.

I STRONGLY reccomend 1 piece before cardio. I chew it during the session and I can tell you sports center ended and I looked down and was 20min past what I had planned on doing that day. I for one do not really enjoy cardio but ThermoGum really made it go by with ease

cant wait for this to become available for full time use

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here...drenched the LifeStep machine, at full speed, for 15 minutes. It flies by like nothing.

Combined with PLCAR and Alpha-Burn preworkout, you will not believe how easy cardio is.

Should be ready for release within 10 days...had a slight delay.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will it be the 2 packs or larger packs and what do you think price wise?
They will probably be 2 packs and 10-12 packs (waiting to hear back from packaging as to capacity.)

Looks like the 2 packs will come in around $1.50 with the 10-12 packs around $4.75.

Eventually, we'll be releasing the large 35 count.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They will probably be 2 packs and 10-12 packs (waiting to hear back from packaging as to capacity.)

Looks like the 2 packs will come in around $1.50 with the 10-12 packs around $4.75.

Eventually, we'll be releasing the large 35 count.
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! :thumbsup:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! :thumbsup:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Best thing is, the 35 count will be less expensive by far than your standard thermogenic formula - with far superior results.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best thing is, the 35 count will be less expensive by far than your standard thermogenic formula - with far superior results.
I'm eagerly awaiting...Means I can stop getting all this other gum...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im a big gum chewer too.....get this up here in Canada now!

RAMJAM666

Awards
subbed i am interested. so does this mean you will stay in biz?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subbed i am interested. so does this mean you will stay in biz?
It means every speck of capital we could scrape together (sorry about the college fund, kids) has been put into this project, succeed or fail.

In the end, no matter what happens I'll never regret pursuing my love and passion and taking a shot.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fair enough. wishing you the best.
Thank you, sir...after the research, dedication, vision, effort, and work are exerted - fate seems to take over.

Let's hope my Karma balance is not overdrawn. :)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Did the final formulation make the following specs:

20mg Geranamine
200mg Raspberry KEtones
40 mg caffeine
and 5 mg piperine in each piece

Good luck with everything dsade!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did the final formulation make the following specs:

20mg Geranamine
200mg Raspberry KEtones
40 mg caffeine
and 5 mg piperine in each piece

Good luck with everything dsade!
Ended up with:

125mg RK
15mg Geranamine
40m Caffeine
5mg Piperine

Anything more was too gritty. I'm actually glad. I only chew one piece and the effects are perfect.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It means every speck of capital we could scrape together (sorry about the college fund, kids) has been put into this project, succeed or fail.

In the end, no matter what happens I'll never regret pursuing my love and passion and taking a shot.
Looks more like success than anything else, my friend. ThermoGum has amazing potentials. Once the distribution channels and product placement issues are fully exploited and fine-tuned, this product will be a solid cash-cow. Aim for deep market penetration! Huge, huge potential, without restriction to consumer segments or life-style groups (say, bodybuilders and athletes only), geographical regions (say, the USA only), or seasonal restrictions (say, summer only).
This is a goldmine, dsade, as you know. Stay focussed and this will unfold nicely. Wish you and RPN all the best! :thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Ended up with:

125mg RK
15mg Geranamine
40m Caffeine
5mg Piperine

Anything more was too gritty. I'm actually glad. I only chew one piece and the effects are perfect.
looks perfect....im super sensitive to geranamine....cant wait

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
stupid question - what is RK?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Doing something you love, has no cash value.

This looks like the bomb, I will be getting me some stock piles of this and replace any normal gum with it hahah.

Maybe you could get some of that bail out money? Wait your not a money laundering rich greedy liar....damn sorry man, no money for you honest hard working buisness men. Better luck next time...

I would really like to see RPN break through this mountains of hardship. If things go really good, and the PH ban never comes, will your famed main supplement return to the market?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 0
EMPIREMIND Evomuse 15
dsade Evomuse 24
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Quinc Supplement Logs 9