Flawless watery consistency?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%

Flawless watery consistency?

ok just recieved my Flawless from BB.com and looks like it leaked all over the box. i opened it up to see it was very watery. is this supposed to be? is their a old and new version? if so whats the difference? i compared ingredients on BB.com and NP.com and seemed to be a bit different. any help is appreciated. thanks

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by 1highbaldguy View Post
    ok just recieved my Flawless from BB.com and looks like it leaked all over the box. i opened it up to see it was very watery. is this supposed to be? is their a old and new version? if so whats the difference? i compared ingredients on BB.com and NP.com and seemed to be a bit different. any help is appreciated. thanks
    The ingredient list on BB.com is correct, but you are the third to complain about the consistency.

I shipped the NEW version quite a while ago, and instructed them to destroy the old version.

I am trying to figure out if they did not do that.

Can you tell me which ingredients it matches?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%

well i just compared the ingredients by whats puts on their website. i had BB.com send me another and its the same. it leaked out all over the box to where i cant even see whats written on the jar. i asked them to see if they can send me the newer version but they said they cant garauntee it. i dont know what i should do.

do the new jars look different? so i can tell which version i have.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

well i just compared the ingredients by whats puts on their website. i had BB.com send me another and its the same. it leaked out all over the box to where i cant even see whats written on the jar. i asked them to see if they can send me the newer version but they said they cant garauntee it. i dont know what i should do.

do the new jars look different? so i can tell which version i have.
    No, the jars are the same only the ingredients and scent are different.

Are you the same person that started the thread at BB.com that I've been talking to?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%

nope, im never on BB.com. bb.com said i can send it back and get a refund, they sent me two all together and both have the same watery consistency. what do you reccommend? whats the consistency supposed to be like? ill see if i can salvage anything from the sticker and see what ingredients are in it.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

nope, im never on BB.com. bb.com said i can send it back and get a refund, they sent me two all together and both have the same watery consistency. what do you reccommend? whats the consistency supposed to be like? ill see if i can salvage anything from the sticker and see what ingredients are in it.
    The new version of Flawless is a thick lotionish product. It shouldn't really move if you tip the jar over.

It should also have a very light fruitish scent from the extracts.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%

well after reading on BB.com it looks like i have TWO of the old version for sure. smells like syrup as my GF said also. doesnt smell anywhere like fruits. i checked the ingradients and Aloe isnt on there. i called BB.com and they said they cant garauntee me that they can get the NEW version out to me. i can send it back for a refund, which i dont mind but i will be out 6 bucks shipping when i do order it from Nutra. i just placed an order of banish/majestic combo. i want to give this a try but after spending more then i should on all the other supss i dont know what to do
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

well after reading on BB.com it looks like i have TWO of the old version for sure. smells like syrup as my GF said also. doesnt smell anywhere like fruits. i checked the ingradients and Aloe isnt on there. i called BB.com and they said they cant garauntee me that they can get the NEW version out to me. i can send it back for a refund, which i dont mind but i will be out 6 bucks shipping when i do order it from Nutra. i just placed an order of banish/majestic combo. i want to give this a try but after spending more then i should on all the other supss i dont know what to do
    DO me a favor and PM me your order numbers.

I specifically sent them replacement stock (at my cost) and instructed the old stock to be destroyed.

I have some ass chewing to do.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DO me a favor and PM me your order numbers.

I specifically sent them replacement stock (at my cost) and instructed the old stock to be destroyed.

I have some ass chewing to do.
    PM'd bro! props to RPN for making solid products! im just upset @ bb.com for sending me two old versions.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%

well heres an update. looks like BB.com said they checked their warehouse and they only have the old version. they offered me a refund which doesnt help me much because ill still have to wait and order it from NP. ill be out 6 bucks for the shipping from NP.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%

update, ok it seems like BB.com has the old version of flawless with the flawless/java combo. they has the new version of flawless tub seperately. it looks like they just didnt update the combo package. they are sending it again, so hopefully it will be right this time! got my fingers crossed.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

update, ok it seems like BB.com has the old version of flawless with the flawless/java combo. they has the new version of flawless tub seperately. it looks like they just didnt update the combo package. they are sending it again, so hopefully it will be right this time! got my fingers crossed.
    I will be re-sending the emails to them where I announced the recall of the old combos, with requests for stock numbers.

I instructed them to destroy the old stock.

Seriously, sent this SEVERAL TIMES IN BOLD "DO NOT SHIP THE OLD STOCK".

sigh.

I apologize for your inconvenience.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I will be re-sending the emails to them where I announced the recall of the old combos, with requests for stock numbers.

I instructed them to destroy the old stock.

Seriously, sent this SEVERAL TIMES IN BOLD "DO NOT SHIP THE OLD STOCK".

sigh.

I apologize for your inconvenience.
    no worries! its not RPN's fault at all. i blame BB.com for not listening. my stretch marks are waiting to get the flawless treatment. is RPN still going to be around?! im just wondering if i need to stock up on flawless/java and banish bcfc/majestic?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.82%

update!!! finally bb.com sent the right version! looks like a solid product! cant wait to use it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. watery eyes/intermittent headach
    By Chuckwheat in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 09:50 PM
  2. Motiv's Consistency Log
    By MoTiV in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 07:52 PM
  3. 4 aderm consistency
    By mybadodge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1