Gyno ????

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I have a small lump under my right nipple its half a pea sized. It doesnt hurt unless I press it but then it only hurts the first time . If I wait a few hours and press it again it hurts again first time.

I noticed it when I caught an elbow playing basketball

if it is Gyno I may of got it when I was much younger and didnt always follow proper cycles

maybe now that I'm leaning out I notice it today as it closer to the surface

Heres is my current stack just want to make sure something here isnt causing it also

Eviscerate- followed by flawless 2 x a day
DCP- 2 3x per day and 1 before bed (ran out)
Alpha-Burn 1 preworkout fasted cardio possibly another later in day
PLCAR-(RPN BULK) 2 grams pre workout another 1g later in day
Formestane (CEL topical) 75mg 2x a day
ALCAR -(bulk Nutra) 750 mg 3 x a day
NA-Rala-(San) 143mg 3 x a day (with carbs)
Glycobol with carbs
Vat Attack- 1gram 3x a day
Green tea (primordial performance)- 1 3x a day
CLA (primordial performance) 4 grams 2x a day
Coleus Forskohii 40mg 2x aday

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I have a small lump under my right nipple its half a pea sized. It doesnt hurt unless I press it but then it only hurts the first time . If I wait a few hours and press it again it hurts again first time.

if it is Gyno I may of got it when I was much younger and didnt always follow proper cycles

Heres is my current stack just want to make sure something here isnt causing it also

Glycobol with carbs

I see nothing there that would exacerbate gyno. If anything, the Formestane should reduce any gyno you may have. I have the same thing you're talking about on my left side. It doesn't hurt ever though. It also hasn't changed size ever, and has been there for a long time. I only notice it when I get very lean too although It can't be seen, only felt.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I see nothing there that would exacerbate gyno. If anything, the Formestane should reduce any gyno you may have. I have the same thing you're talking about on my left side. It doesn't hurt ever though. It also hasn't changed size ever, and has been there for a long time. I only notice it when I get very lean too although It can't be seen, only felt.
Thats good to hear. Yea mine doesnt hurt unless its pressed pretty hard normal touch is fine

Thanks again

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drop this and check Pubmed,forskolin is known to induce new glandular tissue and aggravate pre-existing gyno.

Topical DHT (Andractim) is probably your best bet,or masteron.See a specilist and present him with research on Andractim and gyno or get some mast off of a reliable source.If you suspect the gyno has been there for a good amount of time,surgery is almost certainly the only way to get rid of it.

Puck Master

Awards
I am knew to AM. So bear with me. First of I would like to give props to all of the guys who have put so much time and effort in to this lifestyle and are willing to share there experience with all of the knewbies. Such as myself.
What is gyno?

Althalus

Awards
What is gyno?
It's short for gynecomastia, more commonly known as "man boobs". In some cases, it's to the degree of severity that it does indeed look like a man with breasts, but it can also be something relatively small that just gives the appearance of "puffy" nipples. There's a pretty good thread about it in the Anabolics section of this board (can't link yet, sorry >_<), and you could find tons of information by searching the boards, or even perusing a Wikipedia article or two.

ianm4208

Awards
I have/had gyno, in comparison with me, sounds like u have nothing to worry about hah

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established

Glycobol with carbs
You may have had an injury there. I have gyno on my right side that flares up from time to time for no reason. It freaked me out because I never had done any steroids or anything else that would cause it. It was ruled idiopathic gynecomastia after seeing a oncologist who had it biopsied by a pathologist.

The pathologist stuck a needle behind my nipple and made slides. He viewed them right afterward and said that it was not a cancer. But he did find necrotic fat tissue indicative of a chest injury to the glandular tissue. I can't remember having a chest injury in my life. He said it is common in women (after car accidents, getting there boobs pulled too hard).

So your pain may even be the result of taking a sharp elbow to the breast as crazy as that sounds. But with gyno, who the hell knows.