is DCP a stimulant?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im thinkin of stacking it with my epi/halo cycle later on. is it a stim?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
im thinkin of stacking it with my epi/halo cycle later on. is it a stim?
No, DCP is not a stimulant.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Hope you like sweating though. :)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sweating explain? if ti is not a stimulant how will ti cause me to sweat?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Raspberry Ketones.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
explain hwo do they make me sweat? what is their purpose

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Life Sciences
Volume 77, Issue 2, 27 May 2005, Pages 194-204
Anti-obese action of raspberry ketone
Chie Morimotoa, Yurie Satohb, , Mariko Harab, Shintaro Inoueb, Takahiro Tsujitae and Hiromichi Okudad

Raspberry ketone (4-(4-hydroxyphenyl) butan-2-one; RK) is a major aromatic compound of red raspberry (Rubus idaeus). The structure of RK is similar to the structures of capsaicin and synephrine, compounds known to exert anti-obese actions and alter the lipid metabolism. The present study was performed to clarify whether RK helps prevent obesity and activate lipid metabolism in rodents. To test the effect on obesity, our group designed the following in vivo experiments: 1) mice were fed a high-fat diet including 0.5, 1, or 2% of RK for 10 weeks; 2) mice were given a high-fat diet for 6 weeks and subsequently fed the same high-fat diet containing1% RK for the next 5 weeks. RK prevented the high-fat-diet-induced elevations in body weight and the weights of the liver and visceral adipose tissues (epididymal, retroperitoneal, and mesenteric). RK also decreased these weights and hepatic triacylglycerol content after they had been increased by a high-fat diet. RK significantly increased norepinephrine-induced lipolysis associated with the translocation of hormone-sensitive lipase from the cytosol to lipid droplets in rat epididymal fat cells. In conclusion, RK prevents and improves obesity and fatty liver. These effects appear to stem from the action of RK in altering the lipid metabolism, or more specifically, in increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis in white adipocytes.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6T99-4FJXNKK-1&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&_docanchor=&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=623d2e574a4f0585ada55bbfc06d1231

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1