Flawless/Java and Banish BCFC/Majestic combos

1highbaldguy

Awards
hey i just had a quick question. for the flawless and java combo, i was wondering what size the flawless tub is and what size the java bar is? also is NP going to get the banish bcfc/majestic combo back in stock? it seems like its majestic is the one out of stock. let me know when you can so i can place my order. thanks

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, the flawless is now an ultra-concentrate, so it is the 2oz size. The Java Lather bar is your typical bar I believe (unless denoted by a Jumbo sticker).

We should be getting Majestic back in soon, as its a very in demand product. With the expansion of our product line and move into larger facilities, we've fallen a bit behind. We'll soon be back on track and have even MORE releases coming your way.

In the skincare line, wait until you hear about DermalFrost and EyeTite ;-).

1highbaldguy

Awards
Hey, the flawless is now an ultra-concentrate, so it is the 2oz size. The Java Lather bar is your typical bar I believe (unless denoted by a Jumbo sticker).

We should be getting Majestic back in soon, as its a very in demand product. With the expansion of our product line and move into larger facilities, we've fallen a bit behind. We'll soon be back on track and have even MORE releases coming your way.

awesome thanks, just what i was looking for. do you know when the majestic will be back in stock? im trying to get everything at once so i can just pay for shipping once.

1highbaldguy

Awards
any updates of when majestic is gonna be in stock?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any updates of when majestic is gonna be in stock?
They were sent another order last week, and it appears to have sold out within minutes. They will have more stock by Thursday.

1highbaldguy

Awards
They were sent another order last week, and it appears to have sold out within minutes. They will have more stock by Thursday.
great thanks ill keep an eye out. do you know if they have a backorder list?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great thanks ill keep an eye out. do you know if they have a backorder list?
I believe you can order and it will autmatically backorder you.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Hey, the flawless is now an ultra-concentrate, so it is the 2oz size.

I remember about eyetight, curious about Dermalfrost though

1highbaldguy

Awards
I believe you can order and it will autmatically backorder you.
i just emailed them. im waiting for a response. if not then ill just add to cart, pay for it and hopefully get once they get it in.