dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...Production dropped the ball BIG time. They did not redo the flavor, however we're reaching deadtime here...

I need your help, those that requested and received T-Gum samples....

Is the flavor sufficiently pleasant to proceed with an initial order?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Wish I could help. I requested one with my order from NP, but it arrived with nada :(, and their next order arrived 2 Krillip Balance light.... hmm...they arent doing too well for me right now... hahahah

Good luck with this whole situation, i think i will still give it a shot either way

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok...Production dropped the ball BIG time. They did not redo the flavor, however we're reaching deadtime here...

I need your help, those that requested and received T-Gum samples....

Is the flavor sufficiently pleasant to proceed with an initial order?
Most definitely. I loved it! Later you could work on making the raspberry cinnamon flavour lasting a little longer, but it was fine as is :thumbsup:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would say it is good to go!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you received ThermoGum samples, please drop your feedback promptly, so ThermoGum can be finalized. A lot of us are waiting impatiently to integrate this potential category champion into our lifestyles. Just do it! :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was fine with me. I think the strong flavor helps to increase the kick from it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have adapted to the flavor and I feel that just to get an initial batch out that its worth it to go with the original flavor. Then work on the flavor in between.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
anymore feedback out there?

thanks to those that responded.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
wish i could help but i never received my sample. i say go for it so i can try some already!!!

scb2121

Awards
Honestly from the few reviews I have read so far the flavor is liked well enough. Getting samples to this point has been hit and miss. Can the flavor be tweaked between batches? If so I say go for it and get the first batch out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly from the few reviews I have read so far the flavor is liked well enough. Getting samples to this point has been hit and miss. Can the flavor be tweaked between batches? If so I say go for it and get the first batch out.
Yes....the have to wait on a specially modified gum base.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay

Honestly I think the flavor grows on you. Also the effects FAR out weight the taste so not a big deal there.

I think its fine in this state for BB community but may need to be tweaked some for gas stations etc

again sorry for the delay I an redoing my office and have no internet access unless at work

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From the container specs, looks like we'll be able to do a 10 pack for around $4.25

Bigger (more economical) sizes will come down the road as our batch size goes full bore.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I used to think nicotine gum couldn't get the flavour disguised but nowadays arctic mint nicorettte tastes just like regular chewing gum so hoping you can do this with thermogum.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to think nicotine gum couldn't get the flavour disguised but nowadays arctic mint nicorettte tastes just like regular chewing gum so hoping you can do this with thermogum.
Honestly, the initial hot cinnamon is pretty decent - and this is comin from someone that cannot STAND hot cinnamon.

When the acid-resistant gum comes in they will be able to perfect the sour-raspberry portion and it will be delicious, even compared to non-functional gums.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
been trying to buy some off you for a few weeks no wlol

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
When do you think these full sized packs will arrive at NP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, just had first piece, and wheee. I like the taste, but damn, i'm wired all up! thats fantastic, can't wait to try it with cardio tomorrow.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
damn, just had first piece, and wheee. I like the taste, but damn, i'm wired all up! thats fantastic, can't wait to try it with cardio tomorrow.
Yup pop one before Cardio and before you know it your Cardio will be over and you will still have more energy.

Great stuff cant wait for it to be on the market

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup pop one before Cardio and before you know it your Cardio will be over and you will still have more energy.

Great stuff cant wait for it to be on the market
When I was stationed in Saudi, it was right after my back injury, part of my self-inflicted rehab was an extensive LifeStep regimen. I got to where I did a HIIT on highest level for 15 minutes a pop.

mind you this was 10 years ago...

I did 1 gram of PLCAR, popped a piece of Thermogum and decided to blow the dust off my conditioning. My endurance, motivation, ability, and desire knocked me right through at the same level. I think I dumped about 20 ounces of sweat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, damn, when will these be ready to order? Its not just so much how cardio felt but that I can (god i'm a stim addict) see chewing a couple pieces thru the day for mental clarity, maybe even cutting a piece in half? not sure but i know I need more :)