Alpha Burn stacking question

Messenger

Awards
Hi Dsade,

Any possible negative interactions from AB stacked with Get Diesel NCP? Thinking one cap of each 2x/day.

Used AB thuis morning with original Gaspari Cytolean for fasted cardio with no problems...xcept still sweating 45 mins later LOL!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry...I'm not being lazy just overwhelmed today...can you post the ingredient list for GD NCP?

With Eviscerate stacked with AB, DCP and EC, I end up sweating for a good solid 2-3 hours. :)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Sorry...I'm not being lazy just overwhelmed today...can you post the ingredient list for GD NCP?

With Eviscerate stacked with AB, DCP and EC, I end up sweating for a good solid 2-3 hours. :)
Dude me too. I sit in front on my A.C. for like an hour or have the vents blasting in the car on the way to work. My wife makes fun of me but it works.

Messenger

Awards

NCP
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 100

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200 mg 336%
Natural Caffeine 125 mg **
Proprietary Blend: 516 mg **
Guarana, Kola Nut, Green Tea, Phenylethylamine, Polygonum (standardized for resveratrol), Theobromine, Cnidium, Gynostemma, Rhodiola, Capsicum, Bacopa, Quebracho, Methylsynephrine, Bioperine, 5-HTP

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

Directions:Always take with 12 to 16 oz. liquid, with or without food.
To use for daytime energy/prevent fatigue consume one capsule every 2 to 4 hours or as needed.
To use as pre-workout energizer consume 2 or 3 capsules 20-30 minutes before training. Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24 hour period.

I guess its tough to say for sure since its a proprietary blend. I am wondering if the AB combined with NCP might produce too much of a spike in certain neurotransmitters like serotonin or dopamine, and then lead to a crash at the other end and produce some mood instability.

Messenger

Awards
Just saw that Quebracho (one of the NCP ingredients) contains yohimbine in some extracts. So based on that info and some previous posts you've made about taking yohimbine with alpha-y I'm guessing NCP + AB will be a no-go?

Again, dont know details about this quebracho extract or the amount per cap.