Eviscerate

stealtherz

Awards
Eviscerate Log (Soon)

Hi there guys im pretty new to these forums, I received my bottle of Eviscerate yesterday! im pretty lucky to get it as some of the substances in it are restricted in Australia.

Soon in the next few weeks after i finish my bulk cycle i'll be writing a log on how it goes and will have before and after pictures aswell, I'm hoping to get more visible abs as i can always get the top 4 abs but its always hard to get the last 2 on my 6-pack

Wish me luck!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi there guys im pretty new to these forums, I received my bottle of Eviscerate yesterday! im pretty lucky to get it as some of the substances in it are restricted in Australia.

Soon in the next few weeks after i finish my bulk cycle i'll be writing a log on how it goes and will have before and after pictures aswell, I'm hoping to get more visible abs as i can always get the top 4 abs but its always hard to get the last 2 on my 6-pack

Wish me luck!
A lot of stuff in there is restricted in Australia...congrats on getting it through!

stealtherz

Awards
Day 1:

Thought i'd start Eviscerate today!

Woke up in the morning had a shower and used a scrubber on my stomach to get rid of all the dead skin for maximum efficiency, As soon as i got out of the shower dried myself thoroughly then applied one squirt on each side of my stomach.

The first minute didnt really feel anything then after that there was a big burning sensation in my stomach region followed by a light redness, the burning sensation lasted for a good 10 or so minutes, after the burning dissapeared there was a slight warming sensation.

So this product looks alright but its too early to tell as it was my first dose, i'll keep you updated daily / every few days if i can

Also i didn't have time to take pictures today for before shots but i'll do it in the next few days

Quick questions: Does it matter on the second dose of the day if i don't scrub my stomach again, will that effect the efficiency? also will the timing of the 2 doses between eachother effect the efficiency?

- I wake up around 10am in the morning and do the first dose after shower and then i leave to go to work in the early arvo, so when i get home it will be around 11pm, thats when i can be at home and have a shower again and re-apply the application and wait for it to dry

stealtherz

Awards
Day 2:

Showered, Dried and applied... Today when i tried to apply the second half i thought the pump broke because nothing was coming out, i tried the pump a few more pushes and it finally came out the dose it usually does. i think i put a bit more than 2 squirts on my stomach but DAMN it was on fkn fire.... i don't know if it was because i scrubbed a bit harder to day with the scrubber so it was more fresh or if it was because i used a bit more than 2 squirts or both... Another thing i noticed is that my stomach area goes a bit brown after the effects start to kick in

So far it seems alright, my stomach does feel a bit tighter but still to early to judge.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2:

Showered, Dried and applied... Today when i tried to apply the second half i thought the pump broke because nothing was coming out, i tried the pump a few more pushes and it finally came out the dose it usually does. i think i put a bit more than 2 squirts on my stomach but DAMN it was on fkn fire.... i don't know if it was because i scrubbed a bit harder to day with the scrubber so it was more fresh or if it was because i used a bit more than 2 squirts or both... Another thing i noticed is that my stomach area goes a bit brown after the effects start to kick in

So far it seems alright, my stomach does feel a bit tighter but still to early to judge.
Brown? Or red?

We switched out pumps...and the new upgraded bottles should be in soon. We're converging on a great all-around package to properly showcase the product.

stealtherz

Awards
It was red sorry, i looked at it in the dark when i saw brown but when the lights are on i saw red, the pump got jammed today when i was trying to get an application out i had to take it apart and put it back together to get it working again so its fine, still doing same as usual... i can sort of feel / see a slight reduction in my stomach

dam225

Awards
Yeah I had to switch out the Viscerate pump for an old one from Napalm. 3 days into it and man does that stuff burn...pretty cool LOL. What exactly is a serving size and whats the max number of pumps that can be used per day?