Where is DCP?

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Its a bit annoying now... I cant seem to be able to purchase DCP anywhere?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
this happens every summer. when you wait this long you get screwed. sorry that is the way it is. just like every summer AAS distributors run out of clen and winny for a couple of weeks......everyone wants to diet and cut up so supplies are depleted for a little while. be patient

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
having some issues with manufacturing, trying to solve this, thanks for your patience...

bobby

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ingredients are all in play. Now waiting for turnaround for manufacturer. Should be no more than another 2-3 weeks!

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I cant recall how long it actually has been, but for sure a while. I used DCP before it became so popular amongst , I just fell out of the internet BB loop and every time i've come to look it up as far as ordering some, its been out.

Not to sound ignorant, but it would seem that maybe manufacturing more instead of less would be the safer bet. Then, you could mass produce the right amount for 2010 summer. Its impossible to know what to expect of sales if you're out of stock. However, I am uneducated in the supplement business world, maybe the whole process is a lot more time full-filing than I know...

Im hoping to get it within the next couple weeks. ***crosses fingers*

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DCP, while simple in formulation and effect, is difficult in production. We'd love to keep supplying customer's w/ DCP also, but unfortunately delays sometimes happen. We'll make it up to you though w/ some INSANE deals and packages as soon as DCP is back in stock. Give us a few weeks, and you'll have your hands back on one of the lovely bottles!

M

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
subbed, please keep us posted!! i dont want to cut without it!!

R

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How likely does it look within 3 weeks? Just curious as for my next order. I know Dsade said like 2 weeks ago that the raws were in and product was in production and was going to be done very shortly.

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How likely does it look within 3 weeks? Just curious as for my next order. I know Dsade said like 2 weeks ago that the raws were in and product was in production and was going to be done very shortly.
Pretty likely. Raws have reached the manufactuer, and the product is in production. Give us ~ 3 weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant recall how long it actually has been, but for sure a while. I used DCP before it became so popular amongst , I just fell out of the internet BB loop and every time i've come to look it up as far as ordering some, its been out.

Not to sound ignorant, but it would seem that maybe manufacturing more instead of less would be the safer bet. Then, you could mass produce the right amount for 2010 summer. Its impossible to know what to expect of sales if you're out of stock. However, I am uneducated in the supplement business world, maybe the whole process is a lot more time full-filing than I know...

Im hoping to get it within the next couple weeks. ***crosses fingers*
DCP is a very small margin product. While I would love to drop $100k into a triple run, there is no way to tie up that much capital at one time.

Unfortunately, all it takes is one domino NOT to fall into place and the delays become a nighmare loop. The product is VERY hard to produce.

As mentioned, the ingredients are at their destination, and it should not be long now.

We always run good sales and specials when we're restocked - I recommend trying to pick up enough for 2-3 months then.

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
DCP is a very small margin product. While I would love to drop $100k into a triple run, there is no way to tie up that much capital at one time.

Unfortunately, all it takes is one domino NOT to fall into place and the delays become a nighmare loop. The product is VERY hard to produce.

As mentioned, the ingredients are at their destination, and it should not be long now.

We always run good sales and specials when we're restocked - I recommend trying to pick up enough for 2-3 months then.
I had to order last night :/ damn it through a friend since he wanted some stuff. Unless RPN would sell me one with free shipping? ***elbow nudge*** soon as they arrive? Im on Test/Tren/var/(stack the first 4 weeks, then the last 7 weeks of var_, wanted to throw in some DCP while on var. Definitely going to be doing a log of this cycle, right now im just dieting and using EC then Monday, I start pinning. man its been over a year, im nervous as hell about the needles.

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Anyword on the DCP? been almost 2 weeks. I need to pick up some other stuff too...

M

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
its been 2-3 weeks now or pretty soon. any news guys?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i had to go a more expensive route to get the same TYPE of product but not the same one

finding supplements that had each ingredient in it and buying them seperately :(

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
i had to go a more expensive route to get the same TYPE of product but not the same one

finding supplements that had each ingredient in it and buying them seperately :(
you could just buy the ingredients individually, yeah it would cost more but you also will have more...

Should go over seas they have it too, but its about $48 a bottle w/ shipping. wasn't willing to pay that though.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you could just buy the ingredients individually, yeah it would cost more but you also will have more...

Should go over seas they have it too, but its about $48 a bottle w/ shipping. wasn't willing to pay that though.
if dsade thinks it will be a while id be willing to trade a couple bottles off

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

All the bulk ingredients are available on Nutraplaent. Why buy separate supplements? RPN has the plcar available, and nutra has TTA and salvia.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All the bulk ingredients are available on Nutraplaent. Why buy separate supplements? RPN has the plcar available, and nutra has TTA and salvia.
TTA and Salvia are discontinued and out of stock!!!

i was buggin out when they told me this lol

im using regular carnitine for now i have like 80g left, soo no PLCAR for me ..

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
So...I was wondering, what are the best ways to dose DCP, and I mean as in most effective around my sleep, working, and gym?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So...I was wondering, what are the best ways to dose DCP, and I mean as in most effective around my sleep, working, and gym?
What time do you work out?

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
What time do you work out?

I wake up @ 5am go for a jog (30 minutes) then work 8 hours, home by 3pm, then in the gym by 4pm, in bed by 9-10.

I'll have enough dcp to run for 9 caps for 8 weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wake up @ 5am go for a jog (30 minutes) then work 8 hours, home by 3pm, then in the gym by 4pm, in bed by 9-10.

I'll have enough dcp to run for 9 caps for 8 weeks.
3 caps upon waking
2 caps around 11 (before eating at least 30 min)
3 caps preworkout
1 cap right before bed.l

D

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
3 caps upon waking
2 caps around 11 (before eating at least 30 min)
3 caps preworkout
1 cap right before bed.l
Does DCP break down that fast in the stomach?
I could try using vinegar with a tablet to see how quick it'll go.. but i'd rather save it for my body.

Are the capsules different than the tabs? I used DCP when it they were tablets in the clear bottle with cellophane plastic inside(instead of the normal cotton ball)

How can I guarantee optimal absorption? take with omega-3's?

J

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Any chance this is still due back in-stock this month ?

Cheers

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will update this thread when we know any further information. We want it back just as much as you do.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
Keep us in the loop when you can. I stocked up last time but I'm starting to run low.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some last week and it arrived today so the answer is yes. More expensive that Nutra but you gotta pay what the man asks. Feels strange buying US products from Europe.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last chance company will let us know next week if they can handle it. The did mention that they might be able to make a softgel work.

A

applesmack23

Awards
So I go into my local max muscle shop today to get some caffeine pills and what is on the self but DCP I picked up three bottles!

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump-any chance of good news for a new manufacturer?

U

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, there is good news. Looks like the manufacturers are able to handle the onerous ingredients in a liquigel form. Should be a new enhanced version of DCP coming our way soon.

Woo hoo!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I go into my local max muscle shop today to get some caffeine pills and what is on the self but DCP I picked up three bottles!
A fellow Columbus man. Yep, you snagged the last of the stash - they bought that a bit ago.

Clint and Jeff are great guys.

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Yes, there is good news. Looks like the manufacturers are able to handle the onerous ingredients in a liquigel form. Should be a new enhanced version of DCP coming our way soon.

Woo hoo!
Best news of the week! Glad for RPN that this wokred out. ''Enhanced version'' as in tweaked formula, or new delivery system? I know theres a lot goin on with the carnitines

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

Woo hoo!
THis news MADE my holiday weekend whoo hooooo.

oh course next question . How long before I can get my hands on some

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
THis news MADE my holiday weekend whoo hooooo.

oh course next question . How long before I can get my hands on some
We're trying to bribe our way to the front of the production line. Luckily this is he slow season for production...so we might luck out and have stock before October 1st.

The past 3 years have shown that Holiday Season Damage Control is second only to Pre-Summer cut as far as physique priorities go. We're going to divert a lot of scarce resources over to making sure DCP stocks stay steady.

D

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
We're trying to bribe our way to the front of the production line. Luckily this is he slow season for production...so we might luck out and have stock before October 1st.

The past 3 years have shown that Holiday Season Damage Control is second only to Pre-Summer cut as far as physique priorities go. We're going to divert a lot of scarce resources over to making sure DCP stocks stay steady.
Nice !! Looking forward getting this back in my arsenal

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established

Awesome news! How will this gel cap be for delivery? And this will be the same formula-correct?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The Whizard Supplements 3
Fatal Wisdom Supplements 17
T Weight Loss 2
ari4216 Supplements 1
SufferingEd Supplements 8