Where is DCP?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    applesmack23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Columbus,Ohio
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    107

    So I go into my local max muscle shop today to get some caffeine pills and what is on the self but DCP I picked up three bottles!

  2. Registered User
    mrlargecalves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    276

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Last chance company will let us know next week if they can handle it. The did mention that they might be able to make a softgel work.
    any word dsade?
  3. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    MONMOUTH CNTY..NJ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    1018

    Bump-any chance of good news for a new manufacturer?
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    14382

    Yes, there is good news. Looks like the manufacturers are able to handle the onerous ingredients in a liquigel form. Should be a new enhanced version of DCP coming our way soon.

    Woo hoo!
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by applesmack23 View Post
    So I go into my local max muscle shop today to get some caffeine pills and what is on the self but DCP I picked up three bottles!
    A fellow Columbus man. Yep, you snagged the last of the stash - they bought that a bit ago.

    Clint and Jeff are great guys.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    MONMOUTH CNTY..NJ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    1018

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Yes, there is good news. Looks like the manufacturers are able to handle the onerous ingredients in a liquigel form. Should be a new enhanced version of DCP coming our way soon.

    Woo hoo!
    Best news of the week! Glad for RPN that this wokred out. ''Enhanced version'' as in tweaked formula, or new delivery system? I know theres a lot goin on with the carnitines
  7. Registered User
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    15163

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Yes, there is good news. Looks like the manufacturers are able to handle the onerous ingredients in a liquigel form. Should be a new enhanced version of DCP coming our way soon.

    Woo hoo!
    THis news MADE my holiday weekend whoo hooooo.

    oh course next question . How long before I can get my hands on some
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    THis news MADE my holiday weekend whoo hooooo.

    oh course next question . How long before I can get my hands on some
    We're trying to bribe our way to the front of the production line. Luckily this is he slow season for production...so we might luck out and have stock before October 1st.

    The past 3 years have shown that Holiday Season Damage Control is second only to Pre-Summer cut as far as physique priorities go. We're going to divert a lot of scarce resources over to making sure DCP stocks stay steady.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Registered User
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Northeast USA
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    15163

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're trying to bribe our way to the front of the production line. Luckily this is he slow season for production...so we might luck out and have stock before October 1st.

    The past 3 years have shown that Holiday Season Damage Control is second only to Pre-Summer cut as far as physique priorities go. We're going to divert a lot of scarce resources over to making sure DCP stocks stay steady.
    Nice !! Looking forward getting this back in my arsenal
  10. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    MONMOUTH CNTY..NJ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    1018

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're trying to bribe our way to the front of the production line. Luckily this is he slow season for production...so we might luck out and have stock before October 1st.

    The past 3 years have shown that Holiday Season Damage Control is second only to Pre-Summer cut as far as physique priorities go. We're going to divert a lot of scarce resources over to making sure DCP stocks stay steady.
    Awesome news! How will this gel cap be for delivery? And this will be the same formula-correct?
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,459
    Rep Power
    14382

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Awesome news! How will this gel cap be for delivery? And this will be the same formula-correct?
    Delivery will be RPN worthy (Aka Great!) and yes, same formula.
  12. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    MONMOUTH CNTY..NJ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    1018

    Had to reply again how awesome it will be to have this back! I'm guessin there will be a big announcement when you have an exact ETA
  13. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    MONMOUTH CNTY..NJ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    1018

    Hey Dsade- been reading in a few of the recent threads about some of the unfortunate things u guys at RPN are dealin with-myself and I'm sure the whole board are hopin this works out 4 the best. I know some future projects got pushed back and canceled-is this new DCP gel cap still planned for process? Especially now with the holiday season u know it will really be back on the top sellers
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    I can't really comment until I finish talking to my attorney, but it appears that sales at this point are moot.

    I will try to get this run of DCP out, for several reasons.
  15. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    miss DCP too.....
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Soon...soon. The liquigel format it going to end up superior even to the tablets. We are using Olive Oil, which has tremendous lipolytic and hormone boosting properties of its own.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  17. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    MONMOUTH CNTY..NJ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    1018

    NICENICE! Thats the great news I liove seein for RPN. Willo be awesome to have this back! especially when you know DCP will be in demand for the upcoming holiday season. Also like the oliveoil gel cap
  18. Registered User
    plenny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    "THE COAL REGION"..PA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    49613

    DCP can be found in my closet....waiting till next summer
  19. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    DCP can be found in my closet....waiting till next summer
    im jealous...
  20. Registered User
    Massdog05's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    78

    can't wait! will there still be any sweet sales on nutraplanet once dcp hits the shelves?
    i've been really missing it... best non-stim fat burner i've ever used!!
  21. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    DCP can be found in my closet....waiting till next summer
    haha yeah got two of the tablet bottles sitting in my stash just waiting for spring.

    i saw one site still selling it but for 75$ a bottle.
  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    haha yeah got two of the tablet bottles sitting in my stash just waiting for spring.

    i saw one site still selling it but for 75$ a bottle.
    Supply and demand sucks...wish my wholesale reflected $75 a bottle.

    Sounds like you're set, though, and we should have good news early this week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Supply and demand sucks...wish my wholesale reflected $75 a bottle.

    Sounds like you're set, though, and we should have good news early this week.
    Glad to hear it! It's an amazing product.

    I wonder why other companies haven't tried to copy it?
  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Glad to hear it! It's an amazing product.

    I wonder why other companies haven't tried to copy it?
    Greed.

    It's an extremely low-profit product to make.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Greed.

    It's an extremely low-profit product to make.
    Put a shiny, metallic label on it and you could easily sell it for $60 a bottle.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Put a shiny, metallic label on it and you could easily sell it for $60 a bottle.
    Then I would have to eat up all my profits running 5-page Ad Reports.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,077
    Rep Power
    918000

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Then I would have to eat up all my profits running 5-page Ad Reports.
    Phase 1:

    Create new labels and ads

    Phase 2:

    ?????

    Phase 3:

    PROFIT!
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  28. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Greed.

    It's an extremely low-profit product to make.
    I don't see any reason to make any changes, actually do what you can to take cost out of the packaging since it already has such a following it will sell itself. No need for fancy packaging like BSN or MuscleTech that mask the fact their products do nothing. I for one look forward to trying DCP once it is in stock again since I hear nothing but great things about it. Keep up the good work dsade, the few RPN products I tried work well and am looking forward to the next one I have on the way.
  29. Registered User
    UGHQTempus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    353
    Rep Power
    243

    I love DCP. I'm down to my emergency cutting stash now so I welcome news it will be back on shelves.
  30. Registered User
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    On a boat
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    526

    Excited about the liquicaps, but I'll miss the strong strange-but-pleasant smell the tabs give off


    Wishing you well in the upcoming months.
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    Excited about the liquicaps, but I'll miss the strong strange-but-pleasant smell the tabs give off


    Wishing you well in the upcoming months.
    Well, you are in luck. The liquigels came back ridiculously expensive at the volume we run. However, we got a referral to a Hygroscopic specialist who KNOWS how to run these, and has a great lead time.

    Back to tablets....
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  32. Registered User
    ViperKing666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Well, you are in luck. The liquigels came back ridiculously expensive at the volume we run. However, we got a referral to a Hygroscopic specialist who KNOWS how to run these, and has a great lead time.

    Back to tablets....
    Will going back to tablets speed up or delay production? ETA still 4 weeks?
  33. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    MONMOUTH CNTY..NJ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    1018

    Was lookin forward to liquigels, but to me, DCP is just the same in any delivery system-awesome. Hope as well this doesn't hurt the timeframe for it.
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Was lookin forward to liquigels, but to me, DCP is just the same in any delivery system-awesome. Hope as well this doesn't hurt the timeframe for it.
    No delay, experimental batch (a few grams) should be successful by mid-week, and about a 24 day lead time after that for finished product.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  35. Registered User
    phantom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    MONMOUTH CNTY..NJ
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,248
    Rep Power
    1018

    Nice. Slight off topic, but took some of ur ideas and am 3/4 through runnin DCP,di-hydro-lipoic acid,beverly quadracarn, krillipid balance. Extremely pleased with this-endurace and vascularity is way up, fat loss was good, and overall feel good physically/mentally is great. I'm excited cause I know this is the direction ur goin with Machine, and know it will be an awesome product when the time comes for it. Theres also some amazing good synergy with DCP and adding in other carnitine forms.
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Nice. Slight off topic, but took some of ur ideas and am 3/4 through runnin DCP,di-hydro-lipoic acid,beverly quadracarn, krillipid balance. Extremely pleased with this-endurace and vascularity is way up, fat loss was good, and overall feel good physically/mentally is great. I'm excited cause I know this is the direction ur goin with Machine, and know it will be an awesome product when the time comes for it. Theres also some amazing good synergy with DCP and adding in other carnitine forms.
    Part of this will include Methylb-12, folate, and Coq10...pick some of those up as well and dose them preworkout.

    The rest I refuse to reveal until I am ready to release...
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  37. Registered User
    plenny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    "THE COAL REGION"..PA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    49613

    coq10...i see alot of$$$$$. that isnt cheap stuff
  38. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,990
    Rep Power
    19724

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I don't see any reason to make any changes, actually do what you can to take cost out of the packaging since it already has such a following it will sell itself. No need for fancy packaging like BSN or MuscleTech that mask the fact their products do nothing.
    yeah you can put mine in a ziplock for all i care.
  39. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    2726316

    I'm really excited about DCP i keep hearing so many great things about it i'm gonna have to stock up when it hits, think fiance is gonna be pissed again especially with how much i spent on labor day.
  40. Registered User
    Massdog05's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    78

    any updates???
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in