Quick havoc review

klownh8er

Awards
Ok this was my first cycle, but took it to the max lol.

I dosed 30/30/40/40/50
Stacked it with DCP for 3 weeks, eviscerate for all 5.
Took A.I. CS, plenty of fish oil and joint supps.

Strength- It's like experiencing noob gains again lol. All lifts went up a minimum of 10lbs and a maximum of 100lbs.

Size- Don't really measure other then the arms lol, I've been getting compliments on how big I was getting. 1/2" was gained on the arms flexed cold. Lost ~1/2" on waist too while putting on around ~10-11lbs.

Pumps were almost painful some days. My squat went up a lot, but my joints couldn't keep up and I really screwed up my right knee. I mean I heard a large crack or snap and now it hurts to bend it past 90 degrees. So my I'm expecting my squat will go down dramatically now that I can barely bend my right knee.

Sides- Nothing really until week 4 until it all kicked in for me with the size+strength. I had major joint pain as I underestimated how bad this would dry out my joints. Insomnia the last 2 days of cycle. For some reason I kept getting frequent nose bleeds starting week 3, I mean every morning in the shower and anytime it randomly get tapped with some force. Don't know if this was havoc or something else.

Overall this product game me exactly what it claimed, lean body mass and strength. 9/10 for the product only because I wish it kicked in beginning of week 3 instead of end of week 4 lol.

PCT will consist of torem, mass fx, hyperdrol x2, pcs, and good ol' creatine.

This was the perfect first cycle for me, especially for summer. I never had tricep veins before cold, but now they are popping out as much as my biceps! Gotta love looking like a vascular freak.

Thanks RPN for delivering such a great product!